Sleep RX

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone heard of Sleep RX by High Tech Pharmaceuticals?. I know of a good thermo they make, but have not heard of this one. The reason I ask is I saw it on sale at Rite Aid. 30 tablets for 11.79. So I am wondering if its a good deal or not?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
just one note - it contains Kava Kava - you may want to limit long term or very regular use as this is known to be hard on the liver.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ive tried it in the past... if you are a little amped up or just not crazy tired, its decent, helps to relax and bring you to a drowsy state

but if your dealing with full blown insomnia or hardcore sleeping problems, it didnt do much for me at all

kava kava has been rumored to be hard on the liver, but if you look at the blend, there is only a possibility for sooo much in there, prob not enough to be problematic. I would still keep this to occasional though since better safe than sorry

Proprietary Blend: 610mg
(Valerian extract (root), kava extract (root), l-theanine, paeonia lactiflora (whole plant), ziziphus spinosa extract (whole plant), wild lettuce extract, n-acetyl-5-methyoxytrptamine.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
ive tried it in the past... if you are a little amped up or just not crazy tired, its decent, helps to relax and bring you to a drowsy state

but if your dealing with full blown insomnia or hardcore sleeping problems, it didnt do much for me at all

kava kava has been rumored to be hard on the liver, but if you look at the blend, there is only a possibility for sooo much in there, prob not enough to be problematic. I would still keep this to occasional though since better safe than sorry

Proprietary Blend: 610mg
(Valerian extract (root), kava extract (root), l-theanine, paeonia lactiflora (whole plant), ziziphus spinosa extract (whole plant), wild lettuce extract, n-acetyl-5-methyoxytrptamine.
i knew someone would point that out. . . however - i did mean long term regular use.

valierian and kava kava are muscle relaxers and can provide additional benefits to the relaxation and sleep benefits of this product. i personally like some other products like Liquid Relaxation or just taking 5htp, l-theanine, and Gaba. I have also found that the new Powerfull is great for some heavy zzzzz's.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
i knew someone would point that out. . . however - i did mean long term regular use.

valierian and kava kava are muscle relaxers and can provide additional benefits to the relaxation and sleep benefits of this product. i personally like some other products like Liquid Relaxation or just taking 5htp, l-theanine, and Gaba. I have also found that the new Powerfull is great for some heavy zzzzz's.
i figured as much... its all good :thumbsup:

my hometown has a kava-kava bar... its cool but the brew is a little nasty tasting though. Local media blew up when they opened about 8 years ago for the apparant liver toxicity associations.
its potent though.. great for relaxation and sleep

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i figured as much... its all good :thumbsup:

my hometown has a kava-kava bar... its cool but the brew is a little nasty tasting though. Local media blew up when they opened about 8 years ago for the apparant liver toxicity associations.
its potent though.. great for relaxation and sleep
its good!:thumbsup:

now wouldn't it had been funny if i picked the lexicon above the thumbs up by mistake. . . he he

moose outta here. . .

Vegking

Awards
Dave from Palo Alto Labs, I have read where you had some hard core imsomnia problems in the past. How did you get over them? A combination of things? The reason I ask is because I suffer from insomnia too. By the way, I have been taking Reset the last 10 days. Although it does not help with sleep, i feel it helps dealing with the effects from lack of sleep.