neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
~ Neoborn's Formestane FAQ ~

What Thread Inspired This FAQ?

As per Celc5 request, the thread that started it all: BigT-Adds-Formestane

What is Formestane?

• [*] Formestane reduces excess estrogen in the body by blocking the production of estrogen from androgenic precursors.
    [*] Formestane is also called as 4-hydroxyandrostenedione, which is known as a “suicide inhibitor” of the aromatase enzyme.
    [*] Formestane can be an Effective estrogen controller during an anabolic cycle.
What Format Does Formestane Come In?

• [*] Bulk Formestane from Nutraplanet
    [*] EForm - Other bulk powder sites distribute this, try Google etc
~ See Blue Instructions For Bulk Form & Red Instructions For EForm ~

Bulk Form & Penetrate

Recommended Dosage: 4 - 6 ml's (83.2 - 124.8mg) 1 - 2 x per day = 166.4mg - 249.6mg Form a day.

Dosage Breakdown: 1 ml = 20.8mg

Example Cycles / Product Will Last:

Since half life is 12 hr the examples will be for using bulk Form & Penetrate 2x/day:

1 ml 2x/day: 1 bottle ( Penetrate & Bulk Form Mixed ) will last 4 Months
2 ml 2x/day: 2 Months

EForm

Active Amount Per Bottle: 3g

Recommended Dosage: 4 - 6 pumps (80 - 120mg) 2 x applications per day = 160mg - 240mg Form a day.

Dosage Breakdown: 1 pump = 20mg | 150 pumps per bottle

Half Life: 12hrs

Example Cycles / Product Will Last:
Since half life is 12 hr the examples will be for using eform 2x/day:

Recommended:
4 squirts 2x per day: 18-19 days
6 squirts 2x per day: 12.5 days

Application Areas:

Good places to apply are areas where the skin is the thinnest:

• [*] Chest
    [*] Quads
    [*] Tops of feet/hands
    [*] Underside of Bicep/Tricep
    [*] Back of knees
    [*] Inside elbows
    [*] Neck
If spraying (like if you're using E-Form), cup one of your hands and spray into that. Then rub vigorously to application areas.

How Do I Apply / Use Bulk Form / EForm?

1. Shower > Dry off.
  2. Spray once to each side of Chest
  3. Spray twice to each upper thigh including behind knee
  4. Wipe the excess onto the tops of feet.
  5. Rub into skin well.
  6. Stand in front of fan to dry off.
*Notes from BigT*

"You should get kind of a flush feeling in just a few minutes. You can really feel this stuff taking effect within 5 minutes, dont worry about chest or leg hair, it doesnt seem to bother me and im kinda hairy. good luck, and keep it simple-this isnt rocket science."

"It didnt seem like i got very good results spraying gut area, so I avoid it.

What Do I Need For My Formestane Cycle?

You may need all or some of the following depending on your choices / options:

• [*] Penetrate ( suspension solution )

[*] Formestane ( active )

[*] Marble ( for mixing ) - Possible need

[*] Glass jar or pyrex measuring container ( for mixing )

[*] 1ml Dropper for application to skin - Possible need depending on application style / choice.
What Do I Need For My EForm Cycle?

• [*] 1 or more bottles of EForm from your supplier

How Do I Mix My Bulk Form & Penetrate?
  1. Add Penetrate to glass measuring jug / vase etc - 8oz Penetrate
  2. Boil pot of water
  3. Place glass container ( containing Penetrate ) in water to heat Penetrate solution.
  4. Once Penetrate is heated slowly add Formestane to solution. This should make mixing easier.
  5. If you have a problem dissolving add a marble / socket ( something heavy ) to help crush the powder / help it dissolve into the solution. You can also use a pestal and mortar to crush powder down first.
Alternate Mixing Method For Bulk Form & Penetrate - Paraphrased from Redwolf

1. Take a glass beaker and add 4ml of Benzyl Alcohol to it.
  2. Add 5g Formestane to glass beaker containing BA (Benzyl Alcohol) or DMSO (Can be found at your local Cattle / Farmer Supply Store for about $8 bottle)
  3. Add 6ml Penetrate and mix ( if closed container "shake like hell" :D )
  4. Add half bottle penetrate ( 4oz ? )
  5. Voila! No grit at all!

Alternate #2 Mixing Method For Bulk Form & Penetrate
I must say that I have had my best mixing results today:

1. 5g's Formestane

2. 5g's B-Androstenetriol

3. 2oz's DMSO

4. 8oz's Penetrate.

Here's how it all came together lovely!

1. Heat water in saucepan / pot until boiling
2. Glass Jar in water with marble in
3. Added 2oz's DMSO and heat
4. Added 1/2 tsp of B-Triol at a time until most mixed in
5. Added some penetrate and allow to heat up to a good temp.
6. Added the rest of the B-Triol stirring all the time while heating.
7. Added Formestane 1/2 tsp at a time stirring consistently
8. Added more penetrate and allow to heat up.
9. Take pan off boil and leave to cool.

All done and success!

Much Love,

Neoborn

If My Form Looks Like This Should I Panic?

No, just shake it up and apply but if you use the Alternate #2 method it should be better.

Other Comments & Notes From Sinner, Celc5 etc

- Formestane is a super-potent AI and ph of hydroxy-test (which is a weak steroid)

- Recommendations are 80-120mg TD per dose, 2x/day

- I personally see almost immediate results with as low as 20mg/dose at 2x/day

- TheSinner says he has seen people go up to 400mg/day

- 4 weeks of use to stack in a cycle should be safe

- Since form is very dry, we agreed that this could potentially be a good idea to stack with a PP, max lmg (T, isn't that similar to propadrol?), wet compounds, or aromatizing steroids that may cause gyno

- If used for post cycle therapy, it should be ramped up and then tapered to avoid rebound. thesinner had less of a libido boost with form in post cycle therapy than he did with other experiences

- 4-Hydroxy Test (4-OHT) is only 65% as anabolic as Testosterone. This will cause some HPTA shutdown, but some believe it to be mild enough for use in Post Cycle Therapy

- Sinner says 84% reduction in estrogen from Form!!! The highest is Letro which is in the 90's

People Who Can Help Me With Questions?

• [*]Search the forums
    [*]BigT
    [*]TheSinner
    [*]Celc5
    [*]Marshbomb
    [*]prld2gr8ns
    [*]Forgive me if I have forgotten any other contributors to this FAQ.
Quotes from Formestane ( aka Form ) Lovers!

I don't have experience with RR but i do with Formestane and i LOVE that stuff i got some really good strength gains and got a good bit leaner on it. I think it's nice because it doesn't trash your libido and it boosts igf-1 leves something like 26% while REALLY upregulating your HPTA.
Yea im down with Formestane from nutra. Formestane's a GREAT on cycle product
I so totally agree. Formestane is the very best AI.
This "blows" ATD away!
i love formestane...the stuff does what it's supposed to do, and fast...not sure why formestane hasnt gotten more popular. it blows ATD out of the water, and may even be better than AT.
No debates on formestane, the stuff rocks every time for me!
Many thanks and much love to all those who contributed and provided the information I have compiled in this FAQ. They are the brains I am merely the hands = ) ohhhh yeah!

Last edited:
xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
don't want to sound toooooo stupid, but why can't the form powder be suspended and then injected IM ?

I thought that it worked best when taken IM. I understand TD is MUCH better then oral, but is there a particular reason one couldnt order up some from NP, suspend it in some sort of solution, and pin it?

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
great work neoborn, very informative and easy to read too!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
don't want to sound toooooo stupid, but why can't the form powder be suspended and then injected IM ?

I thought that it worked best when taken IM. I understand TD is MUCH better then oral, but is there a particular reason one couldnt order up some from NP, suspend it in some sort of solution, and pin it?
It's been done. Injections are usually about 100mg EOD. Most people don't pin though, since it's easier and safer to dump the powder into a bottle of Penetrate and shake than it is to homebrew a suspension in your kitchen. Since with creating an IM suspension, you'll need serveral supplies (probably a 10g kit) as well as a box of pins, it's not like you're going to be saving money by going this route.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice work man.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! Thanks to all who contributed --- very informative. Formastane is probably the best ON cycle AI without going overboard. Good stuff.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Thanks to all who contributed --- very informative. Formastane is probably the best ON cycle AI without going overboard. Good stuff.
Let's say, best ON cycle AI available without a prescription.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much for this thread.

Rep'd

p.s. I can't seem to find a supplier for E-form...except for Canada. Someone send me a PM.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I can not believe I am saying this.
Great job Neoborn, very informative. Reps to you.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I can not believe I am saying this.
Great job Neoborn, very informative. Reps to you.
Not sure why you can't believe it :), do you hang out at BB.com too much?

Heheheh. Ty for your positive comments. I find it's always easier to let people judge themselves than to be a judge yourself :):head:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's make it an all in one Form thread why don't we.

Bulk Formestane Math

5grams of Form = 5000mg

1 - 8oz Penetrate = 240ml

Each pump of Penetrate release around 0.5ml of solution

Therefore 5000mg Form/240ml of Penetrate = 20.8mg(Formestate)/ml

Dose as desired for daily amounts.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, is formastane 4OHT or 4OHA? 4OHA converts to 4OHT at a low rate, right?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Added in

Bulk Formestane Math

5grams of Form = 5000mg

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And to add to what prld said:

Eform math:

Label info:

1 serving eform = 5 squirts = 100mg
30 servings per container
1 bottle contains 3g formestane
Recommended 4-6 squirts (80-120mg) 1-2x per day
Lasts about 12 hours

Additional info derived from label:

1 squirt = 20mg
150 squirts per bottle

Dosages:

Since I believe the 12 hr 1/2 life is dead on, the below examples will be for using eform 2x/day:

My dosages:
1 squirt 2x/day: 1 bottle will last 11 weeks (4 three week cycles)
2 squirts 2x/day: 37.5 days, or a little over five weeks

Recommended:
4 squirts 2x per day: 18-19 days
6 squirts 2x per day: 12.5 days

Neoborn, I think you should add the link to BigT's thread in the top post of this thread.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice.:thumbsup:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bulk Formestane Math

5grams of Form = 5000mg

So each pump yeilds roughly 10.4mg formestane? :think:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep.

5pumps in the morning for 50mg, 5pumps at night for 50mg = 100mg/day.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
again i left this in big t's thread and decided to quote it here as well for a devils advocate weiw on this supp as per request of celc5
\
well i was asked to swing by and share my exp here on teh subject....during my first superdrol cycle i started getting puffy nips, i tehn went nuts asked around and found my best bet at the time to use while staying on would be E-form from dermabolics (i think , red bottle) and i started use almost exactly like you explained tehre big T, 6 sprays right after getting out the shower and then stood under an air vent in my room to push/dry it in, thing was i never experienced the same "rush" you described and i actually started seeing accelerated puffiness soon after starting use and EXTREME ichiness that by the end of cycel turned to a burning and nipple pain right after applying....

i eventually got rid of it after my 6-oxo post cycle therapy (remember superdrol JUST came out and it was my second compoud) with a nolva and stand alone RXT cycle.....

now i dont know what it was that makes superdrol so bad with gyno anyways... some have suggested its a prolatcin inhibitor and then the rebound is what gets you.... some say it acts as an est itself... im not sure what it is but 2 of the 3 times i took it i got gyno and the time i took it with the E-form it was much woorse/accelerated in its coming on..... just another veiw for you guys to consider.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
i like to apply e-form before i workout, but i feel like some of it sweats off...i also take a shower after i workout, will it get washed away?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some will, yes. Workout, shower then apply. The trans formula allows for a 12hr sustained release, so if you dose it the night before and 9pm and workout at 7am it's still there.

As long as you space the dosage 12hrs apart or so, you should have nothing to worry about.

nsr54

nsr54

Awards
quick question, could you use Eform for an A.I. in subsitute for Adex on a 10week test-e cycle @ 4 squirts 2x/day? Which would be roughly 4 bottles. I dont see why not, im just running things over.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you transfer it to your woman?
Quite possible yes. The amount that would leave equally substantial effects who knows, if the carrier dries quick enough then chances would probably be less.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick question, could you use Eform for an A.I. in subsitute for Adex on a 10week test-e cycle @ 4 squirts 2x/day? Which would be roughly 4 bottles. I dont see why not, im just running things over.
Should work fairly well. Do a search for Form and you should hit several threads that give you some info.

DefTek

DefTek

Awards
Possibly been covered but cant find where - is the use of Formestane only beneficial when on gear or can you put it in a PH stack - right now starting my third week of the EVO stack and was just wondering where I could fit this in - or if it would even be neccessary or wise. I did see a reference to using it with Epi I think.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is used with anything that can aromatize for on cycle protection including PH's. As for the EVO stack, it would probably overlap somewhat with the purported AI effects of other products in the stack.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Possibly been covered but cant find where - is the use of Formestane only beneficial when on gear or can you put it in a PH stack - right now starting my third week of the EVO stack and was just wondering where I could fit this in - or if it would even be neccessary or wise. I did see a reference to using it with Epi I think.
I agree 100% with prld. JW and Restore are SUPPOSED to do the job and adding form would be redundant IMO.

In my experience with the ALRI stack and E-form, formestane blows the ALRI products out of the water.

I would use formestane solo with staples or ON cycle as prld suggested with aromatizing PHs. BigT told me that form + epi was super dry and he got some pretty rough joint pain. I believe he may have mentioned something to that effect in his thread.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree 100% with prld. JW and Restore are SUPPOSED to do the job and adding form would be redundant IMO.

In my experience with the ALRI stack and E-form, formestane blows the ALRI products out of the water.

I would use formestane solo with staples or ON cycle as prld suggested with aromatizing PHs. BigT told me that form + epi was super dry and he got some pretty rough joint pain. I believe he may have mentioned something to that effect in his thread.
:thumbsup:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62930-bigt-adds-formestane.html

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established

Hate to be disruptive here but I am running Epi + Form right now (in week 3) and I have not had that problem at all. Now at my age, and with the, for me, extremely high weights I lift, I am very prone to joint problems. But I have NOT had any such problems at all. Yesterday on the Hammer Strength Bench Press I did 5 X 320 with none whatsoever. I am covering my butt by taking 3 Super Cissus before each workout.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to hear dutch. You need to stop by more often buddy.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hate to be disruptive here but I am running Epi + Form right now (in week 3) and I have not had that problem at all. Now at my age, and with the, for me, extremely high weights I lift, I am very prone to joint problems. But I have NOT had any such problems at all. Yesterday on the Hammer Strength Bench Press I did 5 X 320 with none whatsoever. I am covering my butt by taking 3 Super Cissus before each workout.
Awesome!!! :clap2: In my experience, which is CONSIDERABLY LESS than yours sir, Super Cissus is also a very effective supplement and would be a must on that stack.

Everyone --->:box: :bb: <--- Dutchman

DefTek

DefTek

Awards
Thanks Celc5 and prld for the info - and to Dutchman :head:

I think so far the best results I have ever had have been with Cissus - RC injury that never got the proper care has been hurting for almost 2 years... until I started using SuperCissus RX - before using 25lb DB for Arnolds killed me - now I am up to 50's before I call it - WOW is all I can say.

OP sry if the thread got hijacked a bit...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Celc5 and prld for the info - and to Dutchman :head:

I think so far the best results I have ever had have been with Cissus - RC injury that never got the proper care has been hurting for almost 2 years... until I started using SuperCissus RX - before using 25lb DB for Arnolds killed me - now I am up to 50's before I call it - WOW is all I can say.

OP sry if the thread got hijacked a bit...
Forgiven :), it's all good.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm surprised foremstane is not more popular than it is. Its good stuff and seems to give great strength gains all by its self. So I think its more versatile than just being an anti-e or for pct.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dutchman i have just one problem with you're posts, there arent enough of them. the cissus is a good idea, wish i would have used it then. best of luck and keep posting.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have just ordered 16oz Pentration fluid :D & 10g's formestane. I also ordered the cissus. So I'm gonna log:

1. Epidrol

2. Formestane

3. Bulk Cissus RX.

Coming up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha, smart guy to follow the dutchman. the dutchman is trully worthy of admiration. i read a post of his about a year ago on bb.com. i couldnt believe the weight he was throwing, then i looked at his age and nearly freaked. anyone want to bet he is on the neighborhood watch, hell he is the neighborhood watch.

lionelxxl

Awards
mode of formestane supplementation

Are you guys taking E-Form, or using the bulk formestane?

If bulk, the powder or mixing the powder into a carrier solution for transdermal application.

Just wondering if transdermal > oral. I can't seem to find studies with regards to this nor solid anecdotal feedback.

Its so much easier to just take 1/4 tsp (550mg) IMO..but i'm not sure if it pans out in reality.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you guys taking E-Form, or using the bulk formestane?
Both.

If bulk, the powder or mixing the powder into a carrier solution for transdermal application.
Mixing in penetrate(sold at NP) solution.

Just wondering if transdermal > oral. I can't seem to find studies with regards to this nor solid anecdotal feedback.

Its so much easier to just take 1/4 tsp (550mg) IMO..but i'm not sure if it pans out in reality.
For all intents and purposes trans is the better way, however some have stated that oral doses have worked out quit well, just eats into the product a lot faster, and gets pretty expensive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Both.

Mixing in penetrate(sold at NP) solution.

For all intents and purposes trans is the better way, however some have stated that oral doses have worked out quit well, just eats into the product a lot faster, and gets pretty expensive.
good answer.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
haha, smart guy to follow the dutchman. the dutchman is trully worthy of admiration. i read a post of his about a year ago on bb.com. i couldnt believe the weight he was throwing, then i looked at his age and nearly freaked. anyone want to bet he is on the neighborhood watch, hell he is the neighborhood watch.
Between my Beta-Alanine and your comments I look like I layed out in the sun too long LOL. I have my ups and downs and aches and pains but I just double or triple up on my 3 Super Cissus ED and do the same with the Celedrin I cap and dang if it dosn't always seem to heal up, strains, sprains and even RC problems. Lifting heavy in your 60's is quite a challenge. I just compete with myself but I admit I do have an eye out for that "impossible dream" of doing something recognizable. Who knows???? Last week I did manage to run up my Seated Hammer Strength Triceps Pushdowns (actually I am half seated-half standing when I do them) to 5 X 590 lbs. My goal is before the year is out to try and do the absolute max the equipment allows, ie 14 X 45 lbs for a total of 630 and for 5 reps. I always set 5 reps as my "I own this weight" target. If I get there I promise to film it and put it up here somewhere so all these kids can laugh at this Opa and his mad workouts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Between my Beta-Alanine and your comments I look like I layed out in the sun too long LOL. I have my ups and downs and aches and pains but I just double or triple up on my 3 Super Cissus ED and do the same with the Celedrin I cap and dang if it dosn't always seem to heal up, strains, sprains and even RC problems. Lifting heavy in your 60's is quite a challenge. I just compete with myself but I admit I do have an eye out for that "impossible dream" of doing something recognizable. Who knows???? Last week I did manage to run up my Seated Hammer Strength Triceps Pushdowns (actually I am half seated-half standing when I do them) to 5 X 590 lbs. My goal is before the year is out to try and do the absolute max the equipment allows, ie 14 X 45 lbs for a total of 630 and for 5 reps. I always set 5 reps as my "I own this weight" target. If I get there I promise to film it and put it up here somewhere so all these kids can laugh at this Opa and his mad workouts.
its great to hear you're doing so well. i believe you are a fan of powerful also. keep setting those goals high, and let us know how its going. you make me feel bad whinning about my aches and pains and i am 'only 48'. jack lalaine and the dutchman the next batman and robin.:clap2: :cheers:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:whip: "We regret to say that this Golden Oldies convention has had to be cut short to get back to the current subject at hand, please use Formestane / Penetration Fluid responsibly!":whip:

:run:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:whip: "We regret to say that this Golden Oldies convention has had to be cut short to get back to the current subject at hand, please use Formestane / Penetration Fluid responsibly!":whip:

neo, you sure are a pest. i bet you drive your woman crazy:toofunny: :cheers:

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established

My apologies neoborn, there was no intention of hijacking your thread. I just felt a friendly comment deserved the decency of a response. Several people have asked me to post more. People like you are the reason I don't.