My next stack: guess what kind of fun Im going to have???

ptrain19

ptrain19

Awards
Im just finishing up the PAL Leviathan now. After that Im going to run the AN RPM and start everything else. They are similar as they are stims so I didnt want to run them together.
Also included:
-Aspire 36 sample (saving for a special weekend in July )
-the drinks are VPX Black Pearl. I got a bunch but didnt take a pic of all them, the label also fell off haha
-2 bottle Paravol - nuff said
-next to the bottom Paravol are gel Chikara packets (pheromones for the special someone, got 10 of them to try)
-Taraxatone. (10 days out of that special weekend in July )
This stack is one word. pimp!

obviously other supps are being used as well. not included in pic but will also use:

-CL Green Mag
-CL White Blood
-Multi, Fishoil, ZMA

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hahah...sex stack if I ever seen one

scrappydog

Awards
Bro, I'm 32 yrs old and sometimes have libido issues after juicin.
VPX's Black Pearl drink always gets me going....It's great.

I tried my first Aspire 36 yesterday. It is even more SERIOUS. At least for me. I can't stand up at work today as I am popping wood left and right.

I honestly do think this could be dangerous. Use Black Pearl OR Aspire 36 but not both....
I'd even worry about adding RPM in there. I would think the paravol and rest would be cool. I'm using Paravol now actually.

But I really think aspire and Black pearl could give you a damn priapism.... hahaha

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I tried my first Aspire 36 yesterday. It is even more SERIOUS. At least for me. I can't stand up at work today as I am popping wood left and right.

I honestly do think this could be dangerous. Use Black Pearl OR Aspire 36 but not both....
I'd even worry about adding RPM in there. I would think the paravol and rest would be cool. I'm using Paravol now actually.

But I really think aspire and Black pearl could give you a damn priapism.... hahaha
You said priapism :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:head:
Im just finishing up the PAL Leviathan now. After that Im going to run the AN RPM and start everything else. They are similar as they are stims so I didnt want to run them together.
Also included:
-the drinks are VPX Black Pearl. I got a bunch but didnt take a pic of all them, the label also fell off haha
-next to the bottom Paravol are gel Chikara packets (pheromones for the special someone, got 10 of them to try)

obviously other supps are being used as well. not included in pic but will also use:

-CL Green Mag
-CL White Blood
-Multi, Fishoil, ZMA

Damn that's purdy:head:

PS What kind of cell phone is that? I like it- and I need a new one- I have dropped mine literally 15 times.....I am a little clumsy at times;)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Since I only had one OG cap of Aspire36 I drank my Black Pearl leading up to Aspire36, and took 4 caps of RPM in the mornings and when I went out. Which isn't a good thing before clubbing. Aggression a little too much...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

PS What kind of cell phone is that? I like it- and I need a new one- I have dropped mine literally 15 times.....I am a little clumsy at times;)
Get the new iPhone

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Also included:

-CL Green Mag
-CL White Blood
-Multi, Fishoil, ZMA
what will the shuffle and the phone be used for in this stack?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
<--- needs a new cell phone lol

ptrain19

ptrain19

Awards
Since I only had one OG cap of Aspire36 I drank my Black Pearl leading up to Aspire36, and took 4 caps of RPM in the mornings and when I went out. Which isn't a good thing before clubbing. Aggression a little too much...
how should I do this, would you take the RPM before the club, then pop an aspire on the way out???

when should I drink the drinks??? haha.

ptrain19

ptrain19

Awards

its a samsung. i wouldnt get it. its nice but too bulky.

ptrain19

ptrain19

Awards
what will the shuffle and the phone be used for in this stack?
haha, yeah you can see all my goodies in one place right there. the small flat screen TV, laptop, klipsch system, shuffle, phone...

all thats missing is my girl :sad:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
how should I do this, would you take the RPM before the club, then pop an aspire on the way out???

when should I drink the drinks??? haha.
I took my Aspire36 before we went out. I actually forgot I took it until I got up from dinner and went to the bathroom. Then I was like, ah yeah it's going down tonight....

RPM at own risk. I was fine most of the time, but at times I became extremely agitated at the clubs.

Drinks, I would do them as needed when off of Aspire36, because you really don't need it, but then again....

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
Also included:

-CL Green Mag
-CL White Blood
-Multi, Fishoil, ZMA
Taraxatone by Cytodyne? Wow, I didnt even know that stuff was still around. I havent seen it since back in the original xenadrine days like 10 years ago.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 19
Anabolics 4
barische Supplements 102
dixonk Weight Loss 7
dixonk Weight Loss 7