OK stack?

Quizzle

Awards
Hi. long time listner, first time caller

I'm currently on week 3 of a Jungle Warfare stack and I just bought some kreaceps and RPM to add to the mix. Anyone see any potentional problems with this stack?

Also.. on the RPM bottle it says to take on an empty stomach 1 hr prior to workout.. I wakeup very early and go to the gym within an hour of waking.. Will the results of RPM be that diminished from a meal in my stomach?

Thanks, can't wait to give RPM a test drive in the morning. :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
If you're a "long time listener"...heck even if your short time listener you should know these answers. Sorry your schedule is so tight you have to work out that soon. No time for nutrients....I pity the foo.:lol:

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
I don't see much problems with the stack. With the RPM in the morning just take it as soon as you wake up, then prepare/eat a meal and workout. My policy is that food is more important than supplements. If an empty stomach isn't possible, don't worry about it.

I have some RPM that I take about 15-20 minutes before breakfast, and about 1 hour before the workout. Seems fine.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
If you're a "long time listener"...heck even if your short time listener you should know these answers. Sorry your schedule is so tight you have to work out that soon. No time for nutrients....I pity the foo.:lol:

so i guess your not going to answer his question. . .