Adding creatine and WO boosts for first time...

YYZ94

Awards
I've been trying to bulk on-and-off (mostly attributed to coming down with mono in the fall/winter) for about a year now, but I'm just now coming around to adding supplements to help me gain. After research and talking to people at the gym, I'm going to go with NO-Xplode as my creatine and also (due to rave reviews on here) add RPM to give me a boost, which I absolutely need.

Most of my confusion relates to when I should take the NO-X. Before and/or after a workout? And what about on my rest days (I'm on a 2-on/1-off routine)?

Finally, is there any reason why I shouldn't make whey protein shakes in addition to the NO-X on WO days?

Should I expect anything unusual as a first-timer?

Thanks

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No offense dude but you're dumb. You obviosuly haven't researched anything or at least much. Now that thats out of the way i'll set you straight.
RPM = PreWO Boost/Energy everyday
NO-Xplode = PreWO energy/ thats it.
CellMass = BSN ACTUALL creatine product
Heres what you do. DON't BUY NO-XPLODE!!
It is a waste, yes i took/take it but only because i also wanted something fast. No-X is waste becasue you're body will ventually adapt, become tolerant to caffeine and waste you money away. NO-X only has a little creatine in it. If you took it Pre and Post you would be feeling jittery and cracked out. I know, i am addicted to caffeine.
RPM has gotten about 99% all good reviews.
You need a good creatine. This is not something you can really expect to search and notice a better than another one. Some like CEE alot others swear by MONO. A select few like Kre-Alkalyn.
Some good PreWO supps are
Chaos by Anabolic Innovations.
RPM obviously
WTF Pumped
Some Green Tea w/ fruit like strawberries or something
BCAAs are good
I'd say look around somemore.
Don't take NO-X and RPM. Do you realize they are both sims...? Do you realize how you heart will feel? Not to mention what i said about caffeine? It's not worth it at all and i am definetly putting the OVERKILL stamp on this one. :nono:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Oh BTW NEVER skip you're preWO shake if you are nto eating. You need something in there. NO-X is supposed to beon an empty stomach, well expect the poosp if you do that. Make sure you drink plenty of water pre, during and post WO. I'd say eat 1 hour pre WO, NO-X 15-20 PreWO and Post get yourself some Protein,BCAAs, Creatine and carb source(oats or a powder.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Oh BTW NEVER skip you're preWO shake if you are nto eating. You need something in there. NO-X is supposed to beon an empty stomach, well expect the poosp if you do that. Make sure you drink plenty of water pre, during and post WO. I'd say eat 1 hour pre WO, NO-X 15-20 PreWO and Post get yourself some Protein,BCAAs, Creatine and carb source(oats or a powder.
Also, try to avoid consuming a liquid meal (protein shake, MRP) as your preworkout meal. It tends to increase G.I. issues in some, myself included.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Also, try to avoid consuming a liquid meal (protein shake, MRP) as your preworkout meal. It tends to increase G.I. issues in some, myself included.
Yea if you misinturpereted that. What he said. I am saying that if you don't have time to eat, at least get a shake in. Something better than nothing.

YYZ94

Awards
Thanks for the (mostly :) ) constructive critique. I have researched, but as I first timer, I guess I am misinterpreting what I am reading about (non)creatine products like NO-X. I defintiely will heed your advice on the alternate creat prods and try not to make my heart explode as a result of too many stims... I'll take it from the guy with "Twitch" in his handle.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the (mostly :) ) constructive critique. I have researched, but as I first timer, I guess I am misinterpreting what I am reading about (non)creatine products like NO-X. I defintiely will heed your advice on the alternate creat prods and try not to make my heart explode as a result of too many stims... I'll take it from the guy with "Twitch" in his handle.
No problem. Thats pretty much is the reason i have that name too. I twitch my head real quick in intense focus, i.e. right before a heavy lift. I have a feeling it is adied in my history of caffeine. I'm goin to get some ResetAD soon and give it a shot, if it works on me....then it will for anyone.