Palo Alto Labs- Please Read!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These guys rock!!!

Got a package delivered yesterday AM containing Leviathon and Reset AD- and as you guys know- We are working hard to make Applied a better company- I work approx. 75-80 hours a week (just finishing up from a HUGE production run of RPM today :)).

Long story short, over the last 2 weeks I have started to get that "washed out" feeling, and stims really are not doing anything any more (even RPM isn't working as well this week). Just feeling overworked and overtired...plus I run track and play semi-pro football, and am trying to train for a bb show (Clash) in October ;)

Started Reset AD yesterday morning, took my normal dose of stims- HOLY CRAP!! Everything works again, and then some!!!! I cut my dose of all stims by 1/2 this morning, and it is 12 pm (we have in production since 7am), and I feel like I am good for the day!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Dave, Buckeye, Bobby John, and anyone else I am leaving out- you guys are a lifesaver!!:thumbsup:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Now read this PALO ALTO and Buckeye Muscle

if I dont have My reset AD sent to me this week, you shall recieve the wrath of backer until it arrives

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff Dirk.

Keep me/us updated on Reset please, I really think I need to get me some of that lately.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
palo alto has been my favorite supplement company for a while now. every single thing they have put out has worked, and worked well for me!:thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Backer,
Yapper, Snapper, or Crapper?

Kidding. I loves me some Palo Alto Labs. Received a sample cap of Aspire yesterday as well...... I am guarding it..... waiting for just the right moment.... or I guess 36 hour timeframe.........

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Backer,

Kidding. I loves me some Palo Alto Labs. Received a sample cap of Aspire yesterday as well...... I am guarding it..... waiting for just the right moment.... or I guess 36 hour timeframe.........
Just from experience. I would recommend taking it about 2 hr before its "time". Stuff rocks though man --- you will be floored.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Blackjack,

just noticed you're now registered user..... I could have swore you were a rep...?

G

These guys rock!!!

Got a package delivered yesterday AM containing Leviathon and Reset AD- and as you guys know- We are working hard to make Applied a better company- I work approx. 75-80 hours a week (just finishing up from a HUGE production run of RPM today :)).

Long story short, over the last 2 weeks I have started to get that "washed out" feeling, and stims really are not doing anything any more (even RPM isn't working as well this week). Just feeling overworked and overtired...plus I run track and play semi-pro football, and am trying to train for a bb show (Clash) in October ;)

Started Reset AD yesterday morning, took my normal dose of stims- HOLY CRAP!! Everything works again, and then some!!!! I cut my dose of all stims by 1/2 this morning, and it is 12 pm (we have in production since 7am), and I feel like I am good for the day!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Dave, Buckeye, Bobby John, and anyone else I am leaving out- you guys are a lifesaver!!:thumbsup:
Yikes!

From my experience, you had one hell of a work ethic:thumbsup:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
LOL i saw the title of this thread and thought there was a problem!!!! hahah.. aye i need sleep!

RMS thanks for the support man... it means a lot coming from you!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
These guys rock!!!

Dirk honestly this mean a TON coming from you!!...Thanks for the feedback and support!!!...
very much appreciated bro!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Backer,

thanks J, you'll love it

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Now read this PALO ALTO and Buckeye Muscle

if I dont have My reset AD sent to me this week, you shall recieve the wrath of backer until it arrives

hmmm...glad your calling out Ryan not me..haha

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Seriously wanted to thank you for the support again we appreciate it!! You make great products and we appreciate the kind words.. It means a ton!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Seriously wanted to thank you for the support again we appreciate it!! You make great products and we appreciate the kind words.. It means a ton!!
No problem- Reset AD really is a lifesaver!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
No problem- Reset AD really is a lifesaver!!!
Man this one is our baby we really wanted to make a product that worked.. we priced it low so every one can enjoy it. Screw margins on this one... we made it to help people.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man, that is great to hear. ive got rpm now, and levi/reset ad on its way. how is 3/1/1- 2xday? btw i thought i heard somewhere that pal might have something new coming soon. cant wait, if it's from pal it will be good.:pizza:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
man, that is great to hear. ive got rpm now, and levi/reset ad on its way. how is 3/1/1- 2xday? btw i thought i heard somewhere that pal might have something new coming soon. cant wait, if it's from pal it will be good.:pizza:
The stack you listed and dosing sounds perfect to me. You might not even need that much RPM, depends...I am sooo sensitive to stims now that I am on Reset. Love it...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The stack you listed and dosing sounds perfect to me. You might not even need that much RPM, depends...I am sooo sensitive to stims now that I am on Reset. Love it...
thanks that is what i need to hear. 7 years of living in rp and getting ionamin otc really burnt out my adrenals.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
These guys rock!!!

My boss asked me to send some love back your way.. here is what he asked me to post concerning RPM:

" I have a preworkout drink I make myself for personal use and I prefer it to almost every thing I have taken in the past; and I have taken pretty much every prework out drink on the market. Now I'm not saying my concoction is better then the available preworkout products, I just know my body and what works for me!!

Now on to RPM..Dave gave me a sample of it recently and all I can say is WOW and DAMN THATS A GREAT PRODUCT!!! For you guys to pack that kind of punch in a capsule is crazy!! Anyone looking for a preworkout product-- you have to check RPM out... it is a fantastic product that works the first time you take it, with out question. I have ordered 2 bottles myself and I will be using this as my preworkout product for next couple months instead of my own concoction. I love RPM!!! Great product!!!!! Seriously, this is a very unique product!!"

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Nobody liked my joke. :sad:

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got my Aspire36 sample today...and it was broken :(....could PAL maybe send me another one....pretty please

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I just want to say I LOVE Leviathan. Ive been taking it for about a month and a half now and have way more and cleaner natural energy than any stim ive ever taken. When I was on hydroxycut harcore after taking it twice a day for about a week id wake up at 3 in the morning and not fall back asleep. I havnt had one night like that in a month and a half on Leviathan. Its awesome and so is PAL!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just want to say I LOVE Leviathan. Ive been taking it for about a month and a half now and have way more and cleaner natural energy than any stim ive ever taken. When I was on hydroxycut harcore after taking it twice a day for about a week id wake up at 3 in the morning and not fall back asleep. I havnt had one night like that in a month and a half on Leviathan. Its awesome and so is PAL!!
have you tried incarnate? its become my favorite supp.:thumbsup:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
have you tried incarnate? its become my favorite supp.:thumbsup:
thank you guys!! we appreciate it!!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Wow I was late on this one....Thanks Dirk, definitely appreciate it! I hope you enjoy your Reset/Leviathan, if you ever need anything else just let me know.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My boss asked me to send some love back your way.. here is what he asked me to post concerning RPM:

" I have a preworkout drink I make myself for personal use and I prefer it to almost every thing I have taken in the past; and I have taken pretty much every prework out drink on the market. Now I'm not saying my concoction is better then the available preworkout products, I just know my body and what works for me!!

Now on to RPM..Dave gave me a sample of it recently and all I can say is WOW and DAMN THATS A GREAT PRODUCT!!! For you guys to pack that kind of punch in a capsule is crazy!! Anyone looking for a preworkout product-- you have to check RPM out... it is a fantastic product that works the first time you take it, with out question. I have ordered 2 bottles myself and I will be using this as my preworkout product for next couple months instead of my own concoction. I love RPM!!! Great product!!!!! Seriously, this is a very unique product!!"

WOW!! Thanks a bunch guys- for the Reset AD, and the compliment!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got my Aspire36 sample today...and it was broken :(....could PAL maybe send me another one....pretty please
Its either that no one wanted to stoop to your level or that I didn't read it till just now :D :ROFL:

It does make me wonder tho about the interaction of some supplements with illegal drugs. no real way to test that legitimately

Reset-AD seems like the perfect product to push on the software industry :D