- 06-09-2007, 03:53 PM
- 06-09-2007, 04:10 PM
Your body should tell you how long to rest (I'm out for awhile after legs, hehe). It also depends on how much you are pushing (ie. max lifts).
- 06-09-2007, 05:14 PM
06-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Do you mean doing bodyparts 2 times per week?
I found created a routine that really works for me to give you an idea what might work for you.
First to understand where I came from in learning my body.
1. I am not natural and do go on and off super supps
2. Chest needs once a week for me
3. Lats and shoulders can be pounded all week
4. My arms grow if they get stronger
Obseravtions like this are ones you will need to learn about your own body. Anyway here is my favorite routine.
My rule is always get stronger on your first set and you aren't overtraining.
Mon / Push Day
2x10-12 flat DB press W. Deep stretch
2x12-15 machine fly
Shoulders - No push movements
2x10-12 High pulls w. straps
2x10-15 Seated incline DB side raise
1x8 and 1x6 Tricept dips
(to few people do these, they are done like regular dips but you keep you body straight up and down and only move your triceps to push with, if you are not that strong you may need assistance because they are HARD to do right - At every workout if I get the 6th rep on the second set then I go up 5 pounds for the next workout, right now I am at bodyweight + 50)
Tues / Pull
Back - Rowing Thickness focussed day
1x5 bent over row
2x10-12 cable row
2x8-12 Pull up
2x10 of a movement I made up that is a hybrid rear delt fly and row
2x8-10 Heavy barbell shrugs
Any 4 sets in the 10-12 range
Wends - OFF
Thurs / Push (no chest)
1x5 DB press
1x8-10 DB press
2x8-10 Smythe press
1x8 + 1x6 - Tri dips - same rule as before
Fri - pull
1x5-6 wieght added pull up
1x8-10 bodywieght pull up
2x12-15 cable pullover
2x10 - laying rear delt fly (one armed laying on a bench - impossibly to describe ha)
2x10-12 Seated bent over rear trap shrugs with dumbells
DC style 3-4 drop set
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigP0ppa3 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2005, 05:37 PM
- By Skye in forum AnabolicsReplies: 49Last Post: 09-29-2004, 04:33 PM
- By iron addict in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2004, 12:20 AM
- By IHateGymMorons in forum PicsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-30-2004, 07:38 PM