Reset AD

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to finish up a stack of MassFX/JW and have been using AMP, Stizm, Basic Cuts, etc. for sometime now. Wondering if it would be beneficial to take a break from everything, besides my good old fish oil and sesamin oil, and give Reset AD a try.

Interested in feedback from those that have used it, effects, duration, dosages, etc.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I started taking it just about 2 weeks ago and cut out all stimulants out of my diet. I get up early so I'm usually dragging ass but not recently. This stuff works! I have tons more energy and don't crash by noon anymore. Once I'm done with the bottle I'm going to start taking Stimulant X to see how much better I respond.

I take 2 pills a day. One around 5am and another around 1pm.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Reset AD sound perfect for you man. My buddy whom I workout with is on it right now and its making a huge difference for him. He is in love. I would suggest taking like 2 weeks off everything, and running it --- then you should really start feeling those stims when you start em back up.

Good stuff!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
So far the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive on Reset. I definitely suggest giving it a shot. It'll feel good to get a nice buzz from 200mg of caffeine again :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice.....glad to hear your results with reset, and I appreciate the feedback!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. I had heard some people taking it with their current supplements and others stop taking everything while using it.

Imagine it is more effective if you stop all other supplements while on it?

Reset AD sound perfect for you man. My buddy whom I workout with is on it right now and its making a huge difference for him. He is in love. I would suggest taking like 2 weeks off everything, and running it --- then you should really start feeling those stims when you start em back up.

Good stuff!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. I had heard some people taking it with their current supplements and others stop taking everything while using it.

more effective, yes, but it was designed to use in conjunction with stims too, so either way it will help

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

I can't take a break from stims myself, so from my experience watchin my buddy use it, and how I will be using it also, is that it is also very very effective while ON stims.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Ughh i prolly need reset AD bad. A while back i was dowing close to a pot of coffee in the morning and taking 4 AMP prior to working out in the afternoon... and still yawning. When im done with RPM i will definatly reset my ad

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
I am about half way through my bottle. It has definitely helped A LOT! I don't get enough sleep and had started becoming immune to the effects to mot of my pre WO stims. Now I am amazed at the buzz i get from a small coffee. Excellent product! It has helped me tremendously!!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Im on week 3 of Reset AD. I don't notice any difference until I do something like drink a cup of coffee. It hits me much harder then usual. I used to pop stims 2-3 times a day. Now Its just once and sometimes not at all.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
i just took my first reset AD cap about an hour ago, and I'm not as tired now.

I plan on combining it with PowerFULL, and seems like they would make a nice stack.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Using the same dosage if taking it with your stims of still one in the morning and one early afternoon?

I can't take a break from stims myself, so from my experience watchin my buddy use it, and how I will be using it also, is that it is also very very effective while ON stims.

O

oafyc

Awards
I think I need this. I stopped feeling EC after two days on it, and I just got RPM and have gone up to 4 pills PWO so far without feeling anything at all.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Getting ready to finish up a stack of MassFX/JW and have been using AMP, Stizm, Basic Cuts, etc. for sometime now. Wondering if it would be beneficial to take a break from everything, besides my good old fish oil and sesamin oil, and give Reset AD a try.

Interested in feedback from those that have used it, effects, duration, dosages, etc.
1 cap 3x per day, morning, noon, and in the evening, on an empty stomach- Reset AD makes a HUGE difference!!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Is this dosage excluding all stims while using Reset AD or still taking various stims such as RPM?

1 cap 3x per day, morning, noon, and in the evening, on an empty stomach- Reset AD makes a HUGE difference!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Im on week 3 of Reset AD. I don't notice any difference until I do something like drink a cup of coffee. It hits me much harder then usual. I used to pop stims 2-3 times a day. Now Its just once and sometimes not at all.
Coming from THE non-responder this means a lot.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this dosage excluding all stims while using Reset AD or still taking various stims such as RPM?
Still taking RPM- it allowed me to cut my RPM dosage in half!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
that's great to hear.. stoked that reset-ad is working for you!!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to order another bottle of Reset AD. Last time I used it I stopped all stims while taking it. The results were AMAZING to say the least. Debating whether to try it with continuing the stims this time if it will still be effective.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Looking to order another bottle of Reset AD. Last time I used it I stopped all stims while taking it. The results were AMAZING to say the least. Debating whether to try it with continuing the stims this time if it will still be effective.

Nice, thanks for the support fatburner....i dunno bro, id give her a try with stims to see whatcha think.:head:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, thinking I am going that route this time. Heck, if I get half the results while still using the stims that I got before, I will be more than satisfied.

Reset AD is some GOOD STUFF :head:

Nice, thanks for the support fatburner....i dunno bro, id give her a try with stims to see whatcha think.:head: