Reset AD

  1. Smile Reset AD


    Getting ready to finish up a stack of MassFX/JW and have been using AMP, Stizm, Basic Cuts, etc. for sometime now. Wondering if it would be beneficial to take a break from everything, besides my good old fish oil and sesamin oil, and give Reset AD a try.

    Interested in feedback from those that have used it, effects, duration, dosages, etc.


  2. I started taking it just about 2 weeks ago and cut out all stimulants out of my diet. I get up early so I'm usually dragging ass but not recently. This stuff works! I have tons more energy and don't crash by noon anymore. Once I'm done with the bottle I'm going to start taking Stimulant X to see how much better I respond.

    I take 2 pills a day. One around 5am and another around 1pm.

  3. Reset AD sound perfect for you man. My buddy whom I workout with is on it right now and its making a huge difference for him. He is in love. I would suggest taking like 2 weeks off everything, and running it --- then you should really start feeling those stims when you start em back up.

    Good stuff!
    •   
       


  4. So far the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive on Reset. I definitely suggest giving it a shot. It'll feel good to get a nice buzz from 200mg of caffeine again

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    It'll feel good to get a nice buzz from 200mg of caffeine again
    I am using my friends today and through the next two weeks in hopes of accomplishing such.

  6. nice.....glad to hear your results with reset, and I appreciate the feedback!

  7. Good to hear. I had heard some people taking it with their current supplements and others stop taking everything while using it.

    Imagine it is more effective if you stop all other supplements while on it?



    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Reset AD sound perfect for you man. My buddy whom I workout with is on it right now and its making a huge difference for him. He is in love. I would suggest taking like 2 weeks off everything, and running it --- then you should really start feeling those stims when you start em back up.

    Good stuff!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Good to hear. I had heard some people taking it with their current supplements and others stop taking everything while using it.

    Imagine it is more effective if you stop all other supplements while on it?
    more effective, yes, but it was designed to use in conjunction with stims too, so either way it will help

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Good to hear. I had heard some people taking it with their current supplements and others stop taking everything while using it.

    Imagine it is more effective if you stop all other supplements while on it?
    I can't take a break from stims myself, so from my experience watchin my buddy use it, and how I will be using it also, is that it is also very very effective while ON stims.

  10. Ughh i prolly need reset AD bad. A while back i was dowing close to a pot of coffee in the morning and taking 4 AMP prior to working out in the afternoon... and still yawning. When im done with RPM i will definatly reset my ad
  11. Thumbs up


    I am about half way through my bottle. It has definitely helped A LOT! I don't get enough sleep and had started becoming immune to the effects to mot of my pre WO stims. Now I am amazed at the buzz i get from a small coffee. Excellent product! It has helped me tremendously!!
    Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

    www.GetDS.com

  12. Im on week 3 of Reset AD. I don't notice any difference until I do something like drink a cup of coffee. It hits me much harder then usual. I used to pop stims 2-3 times a day. Now Its just once and sometimes not at all.

  13. i just took my first reset AD cap about an hour ago, and I'm not as tired now.

    I plan on combining it with PowerFULL, and seems like they would make a nice stack.

  14. Using the same dosage if taking it with your stims of still one in the morning and one early afternoon?

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    I can't take a break from stims myself, so from my experience watchin my buddy use it, and how I will be using it also, is that it is also very very effective while ON stims.

  15. I think I need this. I stopped feeling EC after two days on it, and I just got RPM and have gone up to 4 pills PWO so far without feeling anything at all.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Getting ready to finish up a stack of MassFX/JW and have been using AMP, Stizm, Basic Cuts, etc. for sometime now. Wondering if it would be beneficial to take a break from everything, besides my good old fish oil and sesamin oil, and give Reset AD a try.

    Interested in feedback from those that have used it, effects, duration, dosages, etc.
    1 cap 3x per day, morning, noon, and in the evening, on an empty stomach- Reset AD makes a HUGE difference!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  17. Is this dosage excluding all stims while using Reset AD or still taking various stims such as RPM?


    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    1 cap 3x per day, morning, noon, and in the evening, on an empty stomach- Reset AD makes a HUGE difference!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Im on week 3 of Reset AD. I don't notice any difference until I do something like drink a cup of coffee. It hits me much harder then usual. I used to pop stims 2-3 times a day. Now Its just once and sometimes not at all.
    Coming from THE non-responder this means a lot.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Is this dosage excluding all stims while using Reset AD or still taking various stims such as RPM?
    Still taking RPM- it allowed me to cut my RPM dosage in half!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Still taking RPM- it allowed me to cut my RPM dosage in half!!!
    Nice!! Thats definitely great to hear.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Im on week 3 of Reset AD. I don't notice any difference until I do something like drink a cup of coffee. It hits me much harder then usual. I used to pop stims 2-3 times a day. Now Its just once and sometimes not at all.
    that's great to hear.. stoked that reset-ad is working for you!!

  22. Looking to order another bottle of Reset AD. Last time I used it I stopped all stims while taking it. The results were AMAZING to say the least. Debating whether to try it with continuing the stims this time if it will still be effective.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Looking to order another bottle of Reset AD. Last time I used it I stopped all stims while taking it. The results were AMAZING to say the least. Debating whether to try it with continuing the stims this time if it will still be effective.

    Nice, thanks for the support fatburner....i dunno bro, id give her a try with stims to see whatcha think.

  24. Yeah, thinking I am going that route this time. Heck, if I get half the results while still using the stims that I got before, I will be more than satisfied.

    Reset AD is some GOOD STUFF


    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Nice, thanks for the support fatburner....i dunno bro, id give her a try with stims to see whatcha think.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Palo Alto Labs ....Reset AD ships tomorrow!!
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:18 AM
Log in
Log in