aspire 36 is in

1. aspire 36 is in

i got my sample to day guys hopefully i will try it this weekend. ill let you know how it goes

2. Quote Originally Posted by abish View Post
    i got my sample to day guys hopefully i will try it this weekend. ill let you know how it goes
    sweet...cant wait to hear what you think!

3. got mine today also and looking forward to tryin it. Now right now im not havin any trouble in that area (quite the opposite actually) so I am wonderin if I should save it for a time when libido seems low or go ahead and take it now?
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by marshbomb View Post
    got mine today also and looking forward to tryin it. Now right now im not havin any trouble in that area (quite the opposite actually) so I am wonderin if I should save it for a time when libido seems low or go ahead and take it now?
    take it now!...haha
    Im the same way, no issues whatsoever, just took it for the hell of it, its pretty potent. Just dont take it too late if ya got work the next day, because if you work with women who are even the slightest bit attractive you might have an embarrassing situation....hahaha...

5. aghhh. i am waiting for mine still and i need it this weekend cause i'm going away. i just hope the post man gets here early tomorrow or i'm sol

6. Quote Originally Posted by marshbomb View Post
    got mine today also and looking forward to tryin it. Now right now im not havin any trouble in that area (quite the opposite actually) so I am wonderin if I should save it for a time when libido seems low or go ahead and take it now?
    I definitely have no libido issues, but Aspire still works for me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by marshbomb View Post
    You don't THINK you have libido issues until you take Aspire, then you see what REAL libido feels like

8. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    You don't THINK you have libido issues until you take Aspire, then you see what REAL libido feels like
    word

9. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    tha kid aint lyin

10. I'll have to check the mail later today.

11. Got mine today! Thanks PAL. I'll make sure to "LOG" my experiences.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    Got mine today! Thanks PAL. I'll make sure to "LOG" my experiences.
    sweet!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    I'll make sure to "LOG" my experiences.
    Niiiice guy...

14. On a side-note, I wish you guys at PAL would have thought up that "Bom-Chicka-Wah-Wah" thing that the AXE people did. Not only do I think it's more appropriate for this product...it always cracks me the hell up!

15. Quote Originally Posted by Bionic View Post
    On a side-note, I wish you guys at PAL would have thought up that "Bom-Chicka-Wah-Wah" thing that the AXE people did. Not only do I think it's more appropriate for this product...it always cracks me the hell up!
    hahahahah... yeah it is hilarious!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. What the hell is in Penetrate!
    By enimity in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 10:25 PM
  2. bloodwork is in
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 03:28 PM
  3. UPC-1 What is in it?
    By donk in forum Supplements