STACK..help

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
i have been taking animal pak and NAnox9 i want to jump on a new stack i was thinking stay with animal pak and try the
17-hd its in the anabolic store.

:dl:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
nah................ do a search on 17-HD.... concensus is it is not a worthwhile product. I, as well as quite a few others, experience a mean energy boost..... but long term results are non-existant.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
What kind of stack you trying to build here bro?

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
What kind of stack you trying to build here bro?
i jsut need to find something to take before i lift because i dont like the nanox9 no any thing ? im looking for a something that will help for max muscle mass.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
There are quite a few options bud.... the obvious is if you had interest in 17-HD, then RPM is what you're looking for. I can pretty honestly say there is no other supplement that can provide the focus and drive as well as stimulate hormones properly to optimize muscle growth.

There are quite a few other natural, legal, effective products on the market that will help with muscle mass gains, but none that can simultaneously provide the performance enhancement of RPM.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Suggested crazy-good stack:

IGF-2
RPM
Incarnate

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Suggested crazy-good stack:

IGF-2
RPM
Incarnate
Yea that is crazy. Id say...
Choas or RPM
a Creatine or maybe NeoVar
Anabolic Pump

Or go
JW(Jungle Warfare)
BAM(Bad Ass Mass)
RPM or Chaos
Looking at your pic(no offense) i'm assuming you want bulk...? Do one of the mentioned stacks with alot of carbs and protein. Heavy Compound lifting and you'll eventually be there. Don't rely on supps tho.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yea that is crazy. Id say...
Choas or RPM
a Creatine or maybe NeoVar
Anabolic Pump

Or go
JW(Jungle Warfare)
BAM(Bad Ass Mass)
RPM or Chaos
Looking at your pic(no offense) i'm assuming you want bulk...? Do one of the mentioned stacks with alot of carbs and protein. Heavy Compound lifting and you'll eventually be there. Don't rely on supps tho.
Good advice here.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i jsut need to find something to take before i lift because i dont like the nanox9 no any thing ? im looking for a something that will help for max muscle mass.
Bulk Creatine Mono would be ideal for you. Stack that with RPM/Incarnate (which should give you that big boost you need to lift heavy and longer which = more muscle fiber recruitment, which = what you need).

Buy a lot of creatine mono and load it man, drink as much water as you can possibly get in, in the day, and pack in those carbs/meat.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I second the jungle warfare and Bad Ass Mass. I am using that now and it's all good. The RPM, Incarnate stack works too for what you are saying you want.
17-HD is worthless. It's all hype no production Save your money and use something that works.

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
thanks im goin to try the rpm and creatine is anykind ok like..cell tech made by muscletech? and im 14 so the rpm wont kill me right haha

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do not take RPM if you are 14 (They wouldn't have recommended it had they known your age)

Stick with whey protein, and if you want some bulk creatine mono. Train hard and eat big, and look into these products in a couple years :)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
good stuff

bro i would say a stack with:
anabolic pump,
either poseidon or Kre-Alkalyn,
and last but not least RPN.

you will get swoal off this **** bra

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
lol...crazy kid, supp are for men

thanks im goin to try the rpm and creatine is anykind ok like..cell tech made by muscletech? and im 14 so the rpm wont kill me right haha
wait ur 14! dot take anything man! holy mosses ur way to young to take supps

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
um ok ...... not

there are plenty of products out there that a 14 year old that is serious about lifting weights and staying in shape can use. especially a good whey protein or some bcaa's. i don't see why he couldn't use them. as long as he knows these are "supplements" and not a substitute for proper eating habbits. He could really benefit from at least having some whey protein, a multi, some fish oils, and probably some creatine too. at his age he'll see great results with things like this and develop the right supplementation habbits rather than to ignorantly turn to some "magic pill"(steroids or somethin else hormonal that will mess his body up) simply out of frustation cause everyone wouldn't give him advice and just told him "you are too young to mess with any supplements"
i agree, with the supps u suggested except the creatine. he's 14 theres no need! u want your creatine just eat your red meat. anyhow kid if you feel you need something else i say your safest bet is creatine mono just buy a bottle from like axis labs theres is good quality.

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
so should i jsut not take anything and jsut lift,workhard till im older?

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
should i jsut not take anything jsut work hard and lift ?till im older

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
should i jsut not take anything jsut work hard and lift ?till im older
at 14 man just eat 6-7 times a day and lift. thats all you need right now. you could take vitamins. your hormones are through the roof right now take advantage of that.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
I suggest staying away from supps. Just up your protein intake in your daily diet.

:food:

Your body is producing everything it needs to meet your goal. You just need to eat to bulk up at your age. Keep it clean.

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
k thanks guys for saving my body. so protein and vitomins should i take..um i have animal pak is that good or trash? and should i take?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I would sa ditch animal pak and get something more simple. I din't know you were 14 either...
Protein intake about 1.5g per lb of bodyweight.
Carbs alot.
Minimal fats.
Make friends witha football player and lift with him or if you're school has powerlifting.
I would think creatine is ok. There are plenty of younger kids using it....BUT don't go over the recomended dosage at all. It may just make your body work a bit harder. It's safer than red meat IMO. And yes, Supps are never ever a replacement for food.

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
dont no if it makes a diffrence but i jsut reelized i put 14 im 15 lol

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
I would sa ditch animal pak and get something more simple. I din't know you were 14 either...
Protein intake about 1.5g per lb of bodyweight.
Carbs alot.
Minimal fats.
Make friends witha football player and lift with him or if you're school has powerlifting.
I would think creatine is ok. There are plenty of younger kids using it....BUT don't go over the recomended dosage at all. It may just make your body work a bit harder. It's safer than red meat IMO. And yes, Supps are never ever a replacement for food.
im going to be lifting with my bro he is 23 6'6 245 lbs he will help me out. and my school does not have powerlifting but my gym does. i did it for a wile i might be getin back into it. thanks for all the help im a newbie with all this

swanee609

swanee609

Awards
no difference.:lol: if you start right now you can gain better than anything you could take.
you said to eat 6-7 times a day what should i be eatin and what should i not be eatin and how amny carbs should i bring in a day?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
you said to eat 6-7 times a day what should i be eatin and what should i not be eatin and how amny carbs should i bring in a day?
well stay away from fast foods like mcdonalds..etc

eat every 2-3 hours i'm not sure how much you weigh but keep the protein 1-2g per pound of bodywieght. carbs is also kind of weight dependent but i know at your age you can eat like crazy. i would say around 300-400g of carbs a day.

good protein sources are chicken, tuna and other fish and red meat.

good carb sources are rice, pasta, whole wheat breads...etc

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hit the nutrition section. I don't count **** but know my serving size and what i am eating. I bulked hard for awhile and lived on PB & J, Meats, Cereals, water, breads. Now i am not saying eat 5-7 rolls a day, but understand being new to it and hardgainer, don't eat like you're "clean bulking" eat like an angry King Kong. meals meaning, 3 mains, breakfast, lunch, dinner. But between that have a good sized portion of food. A sandwich, juice,fruit/veggies. Like i said Nutrition section is awesome and there is some site....Fitday.com i think...?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

eat every 2-3 hours i'm not sure how much you weigh but keep the protein 1-2g per pound of bodywieght. carbs is also kind of weight dependent but i know at your age you can eat like crazy. i would say around 300-400g of carbs a day.

Word.:thumbsup: I don't care what anyone says. I LOVE CARBS! Simple....Complex....Retared....I'll eat em' ALL! I have 3 Whole Wheat sandwhichs aday not to mention if i have pasta for lunch or dinner. Or even a bagel i nthe morn. Protein and Carbs are focus in bulking. Don't neglect fruit and veggies though for vitamins and digestion. Slip in some yogurt...it's good stuff (3 a day for me)

swanee609

swanee609

Awards

thank you im 170 btw