AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
dont know and everyone is saying to get it for my PCT

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) is a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, which means that it has the ability to act as an anti-estrogen with regard to certain genes, yet also acting as an estrogen with respect to others.......

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nolva clomid, etc....its an essential part of a proper post cycle therapy....

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
It's a SPERM, minus the "P". It's what you get from too many years of taking acid and having it alter your genetic material.

S

szeleale

Awards
dont know and everyone is saying to get it for my post cycle therapy
how the hell do you have rep points and don't even know what a SERM is? I'm surprised anyone answered.

R

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Whatever cycle your considering or even thinking about taking, don't do it. You need to know the basics first.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
It's a SPERM, minus the "P". It's what you get from too many years of taking acid and having it alter your genetic material.
I make it a point Auggie, to not ever listen to SS for advice, maybe you should do the same...:lol:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
go over to the Steroid Forum and read every sticky note. Then read them again. then go to the Post Cycle Therapy forum and read all those sticky notes. Then read them again. with that knowledge you will know more than you do now. the sticky notes are usually written so those new to the dark side can understand them. Good luck and Good Reading.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
I make it a point Auggie, to not ever listen to SS for advice, maybe you should do the same...:lol:
SERIOUSLY DUDE THESE GUYS IN HERE IS JUST TO MUCH BLAH BLAH HOW U GOT POINTS WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT POINTS, IM ASKIN FRO A GOOD PCT THAT PEOPLE GOT GOOD RESULTS ON NOT O U NEED THIS AND THIS I KNOW WHAT I NEED I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANYONE TOOK AND GOT GOOD RESULTS THAN THERE LIKE U NEED SERM AND THIS DUDE IM A STRIGHT UP LIFTER I DONT AGIVE A **** BOUT ALL THIS LINGO BULL**** AND POINTS IM JUST ASKIN QUESTION MAN THESE GUYS ARE TO MUCH IM ASKIN A SIMPLE QUESTION ON WAHTS IS SERM AND THERE LIKE DO MORE RESHEARCH BE4 U TAKE A CYCLE IVE BEEN TAKING CYCLES FOR EVER I DONT SIT ON MY COMPUTER ALL DAY AND LOOK **** UP BECAUSE IM IN THE GYM OK PLAIN AND SIMPLE PEOPLE IF U AND GOT ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY THAN KEEP IT TO UR SELF AND THATS HOW U GET POINTS BY BEING STRIGHT UP BAD MOTHER***

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
SERIOUSLY DUDE THESE GUYS IN HERE IS JUST TO MUCH BLAH BLAH HOW U GOT POINTS WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT POINTS, IM ASKIN FRO A GOOD post cycle therapy THAT PEOPLE GOT GOOD RESULTS ON NOT O U NEED THIS AND THIS I KNOW WHAT I NEED I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANYONE TOOK AND GOT GOOD RESULTS THAN THERE LIKE U NEED SERM AND THIS DUDE IM A STRIGHT UP LIFTER I DONT AGIVE A **** BOUT ALL THIS LINGO BULL**** AND POINTS IM JUST ASKIN QUESTION MAN THESE GUYS ARE TO MUCH IM ASKIN A SIMPLE QUESTION ON WAHTS IS SERM AND THERE LIKE DO MORE RESHEARCH BE4 U TAKE A CYCLE IVE BEEN TAKING CYCLES FOR EVER I DONT SIT ON MY COMPUTER ALL DAY AND LOOK **** UP BECAUSE IM IN THE GYM OK PLAIN AND SIMPLE PEOPLE IF U AND GOT ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY THAN KEEP IT TO UR SELF AND THATS HOW U GET POINTS BY BEING STRIGHT UP BAD MOTHER***
:rant:
:blink:

Timme

Timme

Awards
SERIOUSLY DUDE THESE GUYS IN HERE IS JUST TO MUCH BLAH BLAH HOW U GOT POINTS WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT POINTS, IM ASKIN FRO A GOOD post cycle therapy THAT PEOPLE GOT GOOD RESULTS ON NOT O U NEED THIS AND THIS I KNOW WHAT I NEED I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANYONE TOOK AND GOT GOOD RESULTS THAN THERE LIKE U NEED SERM AND THIS DUDE IM A STRIGHT UP LIFTER I DONT AGIVE A **** BOUT ALL THIS LINGO BULL**** AND POINTS IM JUST ASKIN QUESTION MAN THESE GUYS ARE TO MUCH IM ASKIN A SIMPLE QUESTION ON WAHTS IS SERM AND THERE LIKE DO MORE RESHEARCH BE4 U TAKE A CYCLE IVE BEEN TAKING CYCLES FOR EVER I DONT SIT ON MY COMPUTER ALL DAY AND LOOK **** UP BECAUSE IM IN THE GYM OK PLAIN AND SIMPLE PEOPLE IF U AND GOT ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY THAN KEEP IT TO UR SELF AND THATS HOW U GET POINTS BY BEING STRIGHT UP BAD MOTHER***
You dont even look like you lift weights and you use AAS?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: bro that was good....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's with the caps son? and don't come on here like some little prick who thinks their hard...If you dont know what a serm is you need to read up before using anabolics !! Listen to big bamma and read the stickies..We give advice to people who ask,and help eachother when we can..acting like a toughguy only makes me wana ***** slap you,rather than help you...now that's straight up bad mf

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Ummm, you shouldn't use anabolic steroids if you haven't researched and understand all aspects inside and out.

This goes for all aspects of training and eating as well before you start to thinking about using gear.

You sir are an idiot.

One more thing, you're an idiot.

(SS is funny...I love that guy.)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Auggie, please use punctuation. I mean, goodness gracious.
Second, you're acting immature. If you're old enough to use gear, then you're old enough to not get so upset when someone doesn't speak kindly to you. So what if he cast aspersions at you? What do you care? Why get so upset? He's just a person who does "paperwork" every morning like you, if you know what I mean :dump:
Also, please note that while this is the internet and people get very brave here in their comments, you shouldn't take it so personally. What does one person's opinion of you matter? However, I will say that many here make a good point. You didn't know what a SERM was, yet you're talking about using it post cycle. It appears as though you're not ready for anabolics. They're just looking out for you, albeit in a rough way :p

So ease up, brother. Just have fun :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
What's with the caps son? and don't come on here like some little prick who thinks their hard...If you dont know what a serm is you need to read up before using anabolics !! Listen to big bamma and read the stickies..We give advice to people who ask,and help eachother when we can..acting like a toughguy only makes me wana ***** slap you,rather than help you...now that's straight up bad mf
Word.:cheers:
I'm not even thinking of using any AAS but i STILL go and read in those sections. Are you afraid to learn or just can't? It takes all of 30 min. at MOST to read some stickies and retain info that will save you're insides from falling apart. Most of these guys got their points from knowing their s***. It sucks to have someone come in with 2-20 post and start lookin for answers. It's like the kid that sits next to you in class that is dumb as a box of rocks and asks to copy...I say FU go read!

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
ya ur right ur tough ur a BAD MF good for u ya i would love to see u slap me because the only things that would be slaping is my nuts on ya face

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
oh wow....are we having e-fights?....this forum is to help people, not fight. Please everyone take that crap elsewhere.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on guys. I already had one thread closed today b/c of this bull****...let's all listen to j123 and grow up a little and have some self restraint.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
oh wow....are we having e-fights?....this forum is to help people, not fight. Please everyone take that crap elsewhere.
Word x2.
HAHA i just like playing devil advocate, dont mind me. :wave:

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
ya ur right ur tough ur a BAD MF good for u ya i would love to see u slap me because the only things that would be slaping is my nuts on ya face
Ummm, yea, we don't do this here.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
If you dont find out what SERM is you wont be able to slap those nuts on anyones face.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if you're running gear without a SERM, you're not gonna have nuts to be slapping people with (but you might get a pair of b*tch tits).

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate you guys, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.