Help on dosing please? Letro/Cabergoline/Hyperdrol X2/hypertest

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Exclamation Help on dosing please? Letro/Cabergoline/Hyperdrol X2/hypertest

I apologize up front for how long this post is, I just want to be sure I am doing this right. I have some old prolactin induced gyno from a cycle of superdrol from about 8 months ago that I am trying to kill. And yes it is a “form" of gyno, I have tissue built up behind my nipples that I can feel and is about the size of a gum ball at times and just as hard, it is not just some swelling. And from time to time the tissue gets smaller and as of right now, it has actually been getting larger over the past week. The reason it is so long ago is because I just found out about these forums and at first before this, I was told my only option was novedex XT from gaspari, that some suppliment guy pushed me to buy and guaranteed would work, and of course it did not work. The only other option that was then given to me was surgery which I could not afford, so I have just dealt with it. Thank God for these forums, you guys are great. Other people are just out there to take your money and do not care about your ignorance about these suppliments.

From what I have read and looked at, I am getting ready to purchase Letro, Cabergoline, B6, Hyperdrol x2 and some Hypertest from Axis labs. I just read a thread where mercedesdd posted how to run the letro which I have pasted bellow for reference purposes to show I have been doing my home work, but still need help
    :

“mercedesdd 8/28/06
    3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.”

I have also been told that I should be stacking the Letro, with .5mgs of Cabergoline to help the process along, as well as Hyperdol X2, and B6. I do not know how I should stack these three in regards to dosing both daily and how long to run them with the letro and if any tapering is needed. I am going to pick up some Hypertest because of the fact that I have read Letro can shut you down if run to long. Although I did not experience full shutdown from Superdrol, I want to be safe, because my hormones to this day I think are still out of whack. I just do not know when I should start the hypertest and for how long.

So I am looking for a break down on how to run this, and if I need to add anything else or cut something out BEFORE I make my purchase. I would appreciate any help and thank everyone for it in advance, And hopefully Dr. D can chime in here with his thoughts as well. Thanks
    Last edited by SicTib; 06-05-2007 at 09:01 PM. Reason: addition needed

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

BUMP, ANYONE WITH SOME HELP PLEASE? I want to make this order and start trying to get rid of this. I understand from the threads that I have been reading that you want people to do their research first, and I think this is great. Again I wish that I had this forum before I starting taking any PH's, especially when I did not know what they where as I do now. I have not seen any answers to this question on this forum or others, I wanted to post here because I believe that I would get the best advice and honest from you guys. SO if dr d, poopypants, blackjack, rpen22, jomi822, I respect all of your guys view and advice, could help me out it would be much appreciated, thanks
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.52%

Quote Originally Posted by SicTib View Post
    BUMP, ANYONE WITH SOME HELP PLEASE? I want to make this order and start trying to get rid of this. I understand from the threads that I have been reading that you want people to do their research first, and I think this is great. Again I wish that I had this forum before I starting taking any PH's, especially when I did not know what they where as I do now. I have not seen any answers to this question on this forum or others, I wanted to post here because I believe that I would get the best advice and honest from you guys. SO if dr d, poopypants, blackjack, rpen22, jomi822, I respect all of your guys view and advice, could help me out it would be much appreciated, thanks
    The dosing for the letro looks good, work ur way up to 2.5 and stay there for as long as possible, u will have no sex drive, but it's better than having tits. Aswell make sure u ramp down when coming off of it, as slowly as possible, make sure u have a serm on hand when comming off the letro, as it can, and probably will cause estro rebound, especially at the doses used to kill gyno. I would advise against the cabergoline, as it has recently been dicovered to have very serious side effects with heart valve regurgatation. I would get some bromo, it has sides too, but none of them serious, mostly nausia. Use the b6 at a 1000 mg before bed time, and get some vitex, it bloats me like a water baloon, but helps with excess prolactin.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.32%

Quote Originally Posted by hardestgainer View Post
    The dosing for the letro looks good, work ur way up to 2.5 and stay there for as long as possible, u will have no sex drive, but it's better than having tits. Aswell make sure u ramp down when coming off of it, as slowly as possible, make sure u have a serm on hand when comming off the letro, as it can, and probably will cause estro rebound, especially at the doses used to kill gyno. I would advise against the cabergoline, as it has recently been dicovered to have very serious side effects with heart valve regurgatation. I would get some bromo, it has sides too, but none of them serious, mostly nausia. Use the b6 at a 1000 mg before bed time, and get some vitex, it bloats me like a water baloon, but helps with excess prolactin.
    Thanks for replying and for the help. Would it be a good idea to taper back down on the letro the same way I was instructed to up the dose? Okay I will not purchase the cabergoline, that is the last side effect I need right now. BY the way I should have but in the listing that I am 26 190lbs about 14%BF with little experience in PH'S, but gaining from these forums.

Do you have any input on how I should dose the hyperdrol X2? Should it be run at the same time as the letro and b6 and at just the suggested amount on the label? Or should it be done differently? Also should I still purchase the hypertest as well to run after the letro? Also for the SERM should some Tamoxifen Citrate be good enough, and how should I dose this? Same question for the bromo?

Sorry I am asking a lot of questions I know this, but I wouldn't be asking if I did not need the help and I will keep reading to see if these get answered some where else. Thanks again.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.52%

Quote Originally Posted by SicTib View Post
    Thanks for replying and for the help. Would it be a good idea to taper back down on the letro the same way I was instructed to up the dose? Okay I will not purchase the cabergoline, that is the last side effect I need right now. BY the way I should have but in the listing that I am 26 190lbs about 14%BF with little experience in PH'S, but gaining from these forums.

Do you have any input on how I should dose the hyperdrol X2? Should it be run at the same time as the letro and b6 and at just the suggested amount on the label? Or should it be done differently? Also should I still purchase the hypertest as well to run after the letro? Also for the SERM should some Tamoxifen Citrate be good enough, and how should I dose this? Same question for the bromo?

Sorry I am asking a lot of questions I know this, but I wouldn't be asking if I did not need the help and I will keep reading to see if these get answered some where else. Thanks again.
    As for the hyperdrol i am not familiar wit this product. Ramp down the letro even slower that u ramped up, like 2.5, 2,2,2,1.5,1.5,1.5,1,1,1,.5,.5, .5,.25,.25,.25, day off, .25 day off, .25. Just to diminish the chance of estro rebound. Tamoxifen in perfect. start at 40 mg when ur in ur .5 dosing of the letro, and leave it at 40 for a couple weeks, then 20 for a couple weeks. research the dosage for the bromo, as i used caber before the bad side effects were known.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.52%

p.s. rep points please

Similar Forum Threads

1. could u help on results please matrix?
    By umpalumpa1981 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-26-2012, 03:20 PM
  2. IGF1 HELP on dosing
    By edwitt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 03:12 PM
  3. Help on cycle please .
    By inkredibleg in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 06:05 PM
  4. Confused need help on dosing Parabolan