Please help with creatine..

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone suggest a brand of creatine or what I should be looking for when browseing for some. I'm almost done with my first week of my HX2/MFX/R2/RPM stack and would like to throw in some creatine. I'm also going to be getting some carbo shake. Any help is appreciated!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
great

Can anyone suggest a brand of creatine or what I should be looking for when browseing for some. I'm almost done with my first week of my HX2/MFX/R2/RPM stack and would like to throw in some creatine. I'm also going to be getting some carbo shake. Any help is appreciated!
i say any product that uses
Kre-Alkalyn or poseidon

KSman

KSman

Awards
  • Established
creatine is creatine

It is like asking what brand of bottled water is better.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
not all creatines are built the same

creatine is creatine

haha i like arrowhead myself!! 1 gal 89cents ! lol

zane5153

zane5153

Awards
I use sizeon myself...love it...really great pumps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use sizeon myself...love it...really great pumps.
never tried sizeon. incarnate/ragnarok/bulk citrulline malate is by far the best ive ever tried.:burg:

illfoo

Awards
I liked the bulk creatine gluconate from NP. It's a little bit more expensive than other bulks, but still relatively cheap and works well.

Or you could just go with bulk CM, cheap as dirt and tried and true.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I really recommend MAN-Clout, and MST Ragnorok. Clout more solid from a creatine standpoint, while ragnorok being more well rounded. Check em out.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Ragnarok by Millennium Sport hosts a full dose of creatine while also supplying you with numerous cell volumizers, nitric oxide enhancers, recovery agents, stimulants (also a non stimulated version), electrolytes, and antioxidants. Also, it tastes great. A few other good options are Green MAGnitude, MAN Clout, Gaspari SizeON, or bulk monohydrate.

lethaltricks

Awards
I like Dymatize micronized creatine, its relatively inexpensive and works great.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I had NO gains/results from Size On...I'd recomend try something else...I did like V-12 Turbo when I tried that like a year ago, or maybe try Man Clout

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
creatine is creatine

Not entirely true.... creating comes in all sorts of variations - Monohydrates, Ethyl Esters, Cluconate, etc. That being said, I have no preference anyhow :cheers:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
i like Cr2 from ALRI.

good vascularity and gave a pretty good workout

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I think 6 Star's Professional Strength Creatine is pretty good, it has 5 different mixes of creatine in it and a lot of more stuff, but next choice would be Size On

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not entirely true.... creating comes in all sorts of variations - Monohydrates, Ethyl Esters, Cluconate, etc. That being said, I have no preference anyhow :cheers:
you've never heard of flavored water? my choice is ragnarok. add some incarnate and bulk citrulline and you got it all.:hammer:

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I think 6 Star's Professional Strength Creatine is pretty good, it has 5 different mixes of creatine in it and a lot of more stuff, but next choice would be Size On
yea i do like that stuff to. i like them both basically. lol

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'm partial to SyntheSIZE. ;)

But I've also used V-12 with good results.