Good Pct Stack?

  1. Good Pct Stack?


    I Need A Good Pct Stack, I Was Thinking Bout The Sns Stack With Axis Labs Hypertest Anything Else?????
    Notthing From Ax Please Just Dont Like It

  2. Lightbulb oh boy


    brah yo should do the AX stack massfx, retain2, add in hyper test from axis and a proper serm. with that brah you will stay huge and keep growing through your pct.

  3. whats is SERM?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AuggieC View Post
    I Need A Good post cycle therapy Stack, I Was Thinking Bout The Sns Stack With Axis Labs Hypertest Anything Else?????
    Notthing From Ax Please Just Dont Like It
    1 week in and very impressed with 6 oxo extreme. Only downside so far is the cost.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AuggieC View Post
    whats is SERM?
    Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator

  6. I think its prescription bro... apparently you gotta know sombody to get one...

  7. Might I suggest the Post Cycle Therapy forum and look up one for whatever you decide to take.

  8. Hate to have to get on the soap box, but you really need to research and understand pct before you take a cycle. Otherwise, you're going to screw with your hormone levels in a bad way.

    You need to get a SERM.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    Hate to have to get on the soap box, but you really need to research and understand post cycle therapy before you take a cycle. Otherwise, you're going to screw with your hormone levels in a bad way.

    You need to get a SERM.
    REALLY I NEVER KNEW THAT THATS WHY IM ASKIN FOR A GOOD STACK THAT PEOPL EGOT GOOD RESULTS FROM SO READ BE4 U COMMENT

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AuggieC View Post
    REALLY I NEVER KNEW THAT THATS WHY IM ASKIN FOR A GOOD STACK THAT PEOPL EGOT GOOD RESULTS FROM SO READ BE4 U COMMENT
    Dude, quit yelling! You definitely are not gelling... Please watch your spelling, and your attitude is smelling!

    Being an ass is not the way to get help here! For real though there is so much more information in the post cycle therapy part of this board. People want to help you but they have lives just like you do. People do not come on this board looking for someone to give free advice to. The advice that awesome members of this board give such as Dr. D give is out of the kindness of their hearts. You have got to do your own research. No one is going to just sit there and plan out your meals, supplements, anabolics, PCT, and workouts for free. It just does not work that way. If you want someone to do that for you should hire a personal trainer who is knowledgeable about anabolic use.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    Dude, quit yelling! You definitely are not gelling... Please watch your spelling, and your attitude is smelling!

    Being an ass is not the way to get help here! For real though there is so much more information in the post cycle therapy part of this board. People want to help you but they have lives just like you do. People do not come on this board looking for someone to give free advice to. The advice that awesome members of this board give such as Dr. D give is out of the kindness of their hearts. You have got to do your own research. No one is going to just sit there and plan out your meals, supplements, anabolics, post cycle therapy, and workouts for free. It just does not work that way. If you want someone to do that for you should hire a personal trainer who is knowledgeable about anabolic use.
    WHAT MAKES U THINK IM YELLING ???? THATS REALLY WEIRD THAT U THINK THAT, AND I KNOW THERE HELPING ME BUT WHEN U GOT *******S THAT SAY STUPID **** OR POST BACK STUPID STUFF IS JUST INSANE IM NOT GONNA GO A READ THROUGH THE WHOLE PCT PARTS OF THIS FPRUM WHEN I CAN JUST ASK A QUESTION IF U DONT WANT TO ANS IT THEN DONT, DUDE I DONT NEED NAYONE TO PLAN ANYTHING OUT FROM ME DID MY HEADLINE SAY" PLAN EVERYTHING 4 ME IM AN IDIOT" NOPE IT JUST SAYS GOOD PCT STACK I WANT TO KNOW WHAT STACK DID PEOPLE GET AND KEPT THERE RESULTS UP FROM OK PLAIN AND SIMPLE

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AuggieC View Post
    WHAT MAKES U THINK IM YELLING ???? THATS REALLY WEIRD THAT U THINK THAT, AND I KNOW THERE HELPING ME BUT WHEN U GOT *******S THAT SAY STUPID **** OR POST BACK STUPID STUFF IS JUST INSANE IM NOT GONNA GO A READ THROUGH THE WHOLE post cycle therapy PARTS OF THIS FPRUM WHEN I CAN JUST ASK A QUESTION IF U DONT WANT TO ANS IT THEN DONT, DUDE I DONT NEED NAYONE TO PLAN ANYTHING OUT FROM ME DID MY HEADLINE SAY" PLAN EVERYTHING 4 ME IM AN IDIOT" NOPE IT JUST SAYS GOOD PCT STACK I WANT TO KNOW WHAT STACK DID PEOPLE GET AND KEPT THERE RESULTS UP FROM OK PLAIN AND SIMPLE
    All caps

    That's being lazy, everybody that cycles properly should do their own research and come to their own conclusions as there are many ways to do a pct

    A SERM, an aromatase inhibitor (aka AI), a test booster, and cortisol blocker would make a pretty solid pct. THE END!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  13. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    All caps

    That's being lazy, everybody that cycles properly should do their own research and come to their own conclusions as there are many ways to do a post cycle therapy

    A SERM, an aromatase inhibitor (aka AI), a test booster, and cortisol blocker would make a pretty solid post cycle therapy. THE END!
    OK SEE WEN I SAID ON WAHT I WAS GONNA TAKE I COVERED EVERY ASPECT OF A PCT AND NO ITS NOT BEING LAZY ITS BEING SMART WHY DO I HAVE TO READ THROUGH EVERYTHING WHEN I CAN JUST TYPE IT HERE AND LOOK U STILL WROTE BACK YA SEE SO UMM YA THANKS

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AuggieC View Post
    OK SEE WEN I SAID ON WAHT I WAS GONNA TAKE I COVERED EVERY ASPECT OF A post cycle therapy AND NO ITS NOT BEING LAZY ITS BEING SMART WHY DO I HAVE TO READ THROUGH EVERYTHING WHEN I CAN JUST TYPE IT HERE AND LOOK U STILL WROTE BACK YA SEE SO UMM YA THANKS
    Yes, I wrote back b/c I'm a nice guy...and tired of seeing your capital lettered posts, lol.

    People might be more receptive in the future though if you're not such a ****!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Yes, I wrote back b/c I'm a nice guy...and tired of seeing your capital lettered posts, lol.

    People might be more receptive in the future though if you're not such a ****!
    NOTTIN WRONG WITH CAPS ITS NOT AGAINST THE LAW OR ANYTHING AND I DONT SEE IT AS BEING THA TIM YELLING (WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?) AND WELL IM NOT ANYTHING JUS ASKIN A QUESTION AND IF YA GUYS DONT WANNA ANS THEN DONT PLAIN AND SIMPLE

  16. Yeah, I'm not sure where the caps = yelling thing came from either, but I remember learning that in my CGS class in college
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AuggieC View Post
    OK SEE WEN I SAID ON WAHT I WAS GONNA TAKE I COVERED EVERY ASPECT OF A post cycle therapy AND NO ITS NOT BEING LAZY ITS BEING SMART WHY DO I HAVE TO READ THROUGH EVERYTHING WHEN I CAN JUST TYPE IT HERE AND LOOK U STILL WROTE BACK YA SEE SO UMM YA THANKS
    For one, it is being lazy. This question has probably been asked thousands of times on this board(slight hyperbole). I don't know much about steroids/PHs/PCTs but it seems like it will depend partially on what you are taking for a cycle. There never is going to be an easy or perfect answer to your very broad question. People have provided you with an outline of what types of supplements to take through post cycle therapy, now it is up to you to figure out what you need/want to take. It is also lazy because possible solutions to your question are out there waiting for you...in a designated forum to make it easy on you. This is not being smart because you are wasting people's time when they are trying to help you help yourself. This is also not being smart because it seems as if you have already decided to do a cycle without taking responsibility of what it can do to you, not just for you.

    Two, it would behoove you to use some form of English, including but not limited to, correct spelling and punctuation. It's very hard to figure out where one idea ends and the next begins in your run on paragraphs.

    Three, the use of all capital letters is considered by most as a form of yelling or shouting. It's pretty annoying and is considered rude.

    We're not trying to be ***holes here, in fact most people on this board are really nice and are very willing to help out. If you show some respect and take some initiative to do some research(which easily enough, can be done on this site), people will answer your questions and engage in intelligent discussion. Nobody wants to hold your hand as you figure it out.

    Best of luck.
  18. Talking google has images


    Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    I think its prescription bro... apparently you gotta know sombody to get one...
    nope all you have to do is look on the net! do a search and you can find anything you want!!
  19. Exclamation ash hole


    Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    For one, it is being lazy. This question has probably been asked thousands of times on this board(slight hyperbole). I don't know much about steroids/PHs/PCTs but it seems like it will depend partially on what you are taking for a cycle. There never is going to be an easy or perfect answer to your very broad question. People have provided you with an outline of what types of supplements to take through post cycle therapy, now it is up to you to figure out what you need/want to take. It is also lazy because possible solutions to your question are out there waiting for you...in a designated forum to make it easy on you. This is not being smart because you are wasting people's time when they are trying to help you help yourself. This is also not being smart because it seems as if you have already decided to do a cycle without taking responsibility of what it can do to you, not just for you.

    Two, it would behoove you to use some form of English, including but not limited to, correct spelling and punctuation. It's very hard to figure out where one idea ends and the next begins in your run on paragraphs.

    Three, the use of all capital letters is considered by most as a form of yelling or shouting. It's pretty annoying and is considered rude.

    We're not trying to be ***holes here, in fact most people on this board are really nice and are very willing to help out. If you show some respect and take some initiative to do some research(which easily enough, can be done on this site), people will answer your questions and engage in intelligent discussion. Nobody wants to hold your hand as you figure it out.

    Best of luck.
    words cant describe how ur post makes me feel! maybe joyful and happy are good words to use! thank you! this is for the guy who started this thread! oh and by the way are you already on a cycle? Because you have the roid rage bad!
    thanks
    gj
    Last edited by grila jujitsu; 06-07-2007 at 04:46 AM. Reason: spelled word wrong

  20. I DUH'NT NO WH YYOU TIHN KCAPS IS YILING?

    OMG! I have NEVER flammed anyone on any board before but I just read another thread by this individual (what is S.E.R.M.?) and apparently the very same thing happend. I will just say that as a LAST resort I ask a question and greatly appreciate the many kind and knowledgeable people here who have taken the time resopnd. How dare you take advantage of their good nature! Your indignant behavior speaks volumes to me and right now and I would suggest you type in your little search box "how not to be an ***hole"! sorry man, but you deserve to be treated with the same obstinate conduct that you are guilty of perpatrating in this forum! Oh, and don't even try to respond with anything that will dig your hole deeper... I would suggest that you play nice with the playground children and perhaps there will be no further need for a blanket party!

  21. For your post cycle therapy you should use some progest gel transdermally - on the scrotum for maximum absorption, Ortho Tri-Cyclen 3 times a day, and soy protien shakes 3 times a day. This combination is awesome for maximizing peck size!
  22. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    For your post cycle therapy you should use some progest gel transdermally - on the scrotum for maximum absorption, Ortho Tri-Cyclen 3 times a day, and soy protien shakes 3 times a day. This combination is awesome for maximizing peck size!
    what does progest gel do?

  23. I'm guessing it will aid in growing man boobs
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  24. lol... come on you guys... projest is for women with low estrogen levels, ortho is birth control and soy = estrogen

  25. Let's review:

    1.WRITING IN CAP"S MEANS YELLING...
    2.Projest & Ortho are also great for PCT
    3.SERM is something you inject in your scrotum to produce more sperm.
    4. The search feature is useless because: "WHY DO I HAVE TO READ THROUGH EVERYTHING WHEN I CAN JUST TYPE IT HERE AND LOOK U STILL WROTE BACK YA SEE..."


  26. Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    lol... come on you guys... projest is for women with low estrogen levels, ortho is birth control and soy = estrogen
    Yeah, I knew about the ortho and soy, but was unsure what the progest was...but I was pretty sure it would help grow man boobs
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AuggieC View Post
    OK SEE WEN I SAID ON WAHT I WAS GONNA TAKE I COVERED EVERY ASPECT OF A post cycle therapy AND NO ITS NOT BEING LAZY ITS BEING SMART WHY DO I HAVE TO READ THROUGH EVERYTHING WHEN I CAN JUST TYPE IT HERE AND LOOK U STILL WROTE BACK YA SEE SO UMM YA THANKS
    What an arrogant prick! You think everyone is here just to make you happy... God if I was a mod i would ban you for a couple weeks so you would wake up and be a man and take charge of your own body and health.

  28. Alright guys, I think he gets it that he was being an ass...and if not, he's not going to change just because he's being flamed even more. I'm going to ask that this be closed now.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  29. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Alright guys, I think he gets it that he was being an ass...and if not, he's not going to change just because he's being flamed even more. I'm going to ask that this be closed now.
    Can we wait until he tries to respond? I can't wait to see what he writes next!

  30. I think all points were made and there's nothing more to add here. Thank you all for your order, please drive through to the second window.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Good PCT for 8 week AM AH stack
    By allday54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 07:53 PM
  2. Is this a good PCT stack?
    By copper328 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 09:37 PM
  3. what would be a good pct for my last stack
    By redski30 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 03:34 PM
  4. good PCT stack=hx2,mfx, retain2?????
    By conan1071 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:18 AM
  5. Good PH Stack for the Buck
    By GonnaBeHuge in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-18-2003, 04:46 PM
Log in
Log in