ASPIRE36 International Sample Thread

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Guys here is the link for any NON US people looking to try aspire36. The cost is $6.99 and we will send you 3 samples to compensate you for the shipping charge.

[size=+3]Palo Alto Labs Introduces:
Aspire36[/size]

[size=+3]
Free Sample: Aspire36 International Sample[/size]

ONE REQUEST PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD. Multiple Requests will have ALL requests DELETED.

R

Reem

Awards
Thanks a lot for taking care of us international customers too (The Netherlands here) :thumbsup:

Have ordered the sample pack and will post feedback once tried.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for taking care of us international customers too (The Netherlands here) :thumbsup:

Have ordered the sample pack and will post feedback once tried.
hey we care about you guys the same as US customers!! Wish we could get you totally free samples also.. its just so cost prohibitive!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys jump on this, I promise you'll love it!

T

tom1234

Awards
Ordered some this morning. Going to surprise the mrs lol. :cheers:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Come on Canadians.....get on this, you wont be regret it!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
hey guys thanks for all interest we have had atleast 100 international people request this sample.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
hey guys thanks for all interest we have had atleast 100 international people request this sample.
Wow, didn't realize there was so much international interest. Pretty cool. There IS more than just John....

R

Reem

Awards
I got my 3 samples today. Pretty fast shipping to Europe, 6 days.

I'll be taking the testdrive soon.

1 Of the capsules had leaked it's contents in the plastic package it comes in though so that's a bummer. I remember reading someone else's sample was also busted...are the capsules that vulnerable?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Wow, didn't realize there was so much international interest. Pretty cool. There IS more than just John....
I wish more Canadians came on this board really. BUT....you got me....you luckey americans...haha

T

Thudd

Awards
Woo! Support for international potential customers :) I wonder if I'm too late to jump on board the sample bandwagon? It'd be an interesting exercise because (1) I'm 37 and the awful truth is that I'm not 19 any more; and (2) will this make it through the notoriously fickle Aust customs!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Woo! Support for international potential customers :) I wonder if I'm too late to jump on board the sample bandwagon? It'd be an interesting exercise because (1) I'm 37 and the awful truth is that I'm not 19 any more; and (2) will this make it through the notoriously fickle Aust customs!
available till july 1st!!

R

Reem

Awards
I just wanted to say Palo Alto Labs has awesome service! :thumbsup:

I had received the 3 samples I ordered and 1 of the pills was busted, so I mentioned it to Dave last week. He took care of it immediately. Today I received no less then 3 new samples :D well packaged in a carton box (instead of an envelop like the first time) and all are in perfect condition.

It's obvious that this kind of service will keep me as a customer and I will make sure I spread the word here in Holland.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

I had received the 3 samples I ordered and 1 of the pills was busted, so I mentioned it to Dave last week. He took care of it immediately. Today I received no less then 3 new samples :D well packaged in a carton box (instead of an envelop like the first time) and all are in perfect condition.

It's obvious that this kind of service will keep me as a customer and I will make sure I spread the word here in Holland.
Thanks for the compliment man... we do what we can to take care of every customer!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

thanks reem!!! we appreciate it.. we dont always get it right the first time but we try and make sure the customer is satisfied!!

B

bignative22

Awards
could you tell me what this will say on the CC statement if you don't mind? i want to, ahem, surprise someone with this and i would have a little trouble explaining it lol

R

Reem

Awards
could you tell me what this will say on the CC statement if you don't mind? i want to, ahem, surprise someone with this and i would have a little trouble explaining it lol
It says: !!! -->>PAYMENT FOR PNIS PILL :lol:

Hehe, mine said 'Palo Alto Labs' followed by a number

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
HAHAH
it will just say PALOALTOLABS or something like that. we are not in the business of embarassing anyone

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
My sample arrived on Monday down here in NZ.I've had a nasty head cold since last Friday and wifey made it pretty clear that until I got better NO action. :sad:

Anyway last nite I popped a cap about 8pm.Wife got home from work about 9.30 and by 10.30 it was all on.
Very nice wood and after round 1 to my amazement and hers mr wood was still standing.....have you taken one of those sex pills she asks? No what makes you think that I reply. :D

Ding ding round 2 starts.

During the nite many woods and in the morning surprise surprise he's still standing.Got up, tried to take a leak, feed the cat sporting a wood, then finally had a shower and took care of it.

During the day at work when taking a leak noticed increased blood flow down below and while at home eating lunch wife was surprised to see that extra blood flow also.

Yet to see how tonite plays out but whatever happens Palo Alto Labs you sure got yourselves a great product and I'll definitely be getting some with my next NP order. :thumbsup:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My sample arrived on Monday down here in NZ.I've had a nasty head cold since last Friday and wifey made it pretty clear that until I got better NO action. :sad:

Anyway last nite I popped a cap about 8pm.Wife got home from work about 9.30 and by 10.30 it was all on.
Very nice wood and after round 1 to my amazement and hers mr wood was still standing.....have you taken one of those sex pills she asks? No what makes you think that I reply. :D

Ding ding round 2 starts.

During the nite many woods and in the morning surprise surprise he's still standing.Got up, tried to take a leak, feed the cat sporting a wood, then finally had a shower and took care of it.

During the day at work when taking a leak noticed increased blood flow down below and while at home eating lunch wife was surprised to see that extra blood flow also.

Yet to see how tonite plays out but whatever happens Palo Alto Labs you sure got yourselves a great product and I'll definitely be getting some with my next NP order. :thumbsup:
Haha, awesome man. She make any comments on size?? That is what I have been hearing a lot about lately, even with my wife. She always mentions it when I have taken one (without her knowing I took it), that I look a lot bigger.

Hey glad you liked it man, let us know how night 2 goes, for me it was just as good ;):dance:

Mike Combs

Mike Combs

Awards
what do you mean u took care of it????:confused:

u dirty bugger u!!! :eek:

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Haha, awesome man. She make any comments on size?? That is what I have been hearing a lot about lately, even with my wife. She always mentions it when I have taken one (without her knowing I took it), that I look a lot bigger.

Hey glad you liked it man, let us know how night 2 goes, for me it was just as good ;):dance:
Last night didn't quite happen like I wanted.Wife fell asleep on sofa watching TV.Think we over did it the night before. :yawn:

Got some this morning and pretty sure its still kicking.Wife complained that I was hard as hell and to go easy.Also I've noticed more spontaneous erections since taking the aspire.Can't say if its any bigger but it sure is hard as a rock. :D

T

Thudd

Awards
Sample arrived safely here in Aus yesterday. Wheee! Now to wait for my wife to get over her cold, and cross my fingers that I don't catch it....

Thanks P.A.L. for the samples!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Sample arrived safely here in Aus yesterday. Wheee! Now to wait for my wife to get over her cold, and cross my fingers that I don't catch it....

Thanks P.A.L. for the samples!
:djparty:

There's always a sigh of relief when a product makes it into australia... they have rediculous standards!

B

bignative22

Awards
Nothing yet, hoping to get it this week.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
samples extended a lil bit guys....taKE advantage of this!!

A

Antonek

Awards
just orderes a sample

do U send liquid caps now or "old" version ??

A

Antonek

Awards
great, so I'm awaitin' my liquid caps sample

cheers

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
just orderes a sample

do U send liquid caps now or "old" version ??
Old version was just for testing purposes while the liquid was in production.. i still have bunch sitting around thou :D

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
a bunch huh?..hahah..hmmm...jk
yeeeeapp... about 100 of them
I think im gonna send josh a bunch of them for his next 'party'. He loves to hand them out before they destruct some poor chick.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
haha...good call...send me a few for samples...!!ummmm yeahhhh...samples...haha

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
haha...good call...send me a few for samples...!!ummmm yeahhhh...samples...haha
ya just let me know how your girl likes the female friendly version :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
gentlemen...start your engines

A

Antonek

Awards
is it possible to order second time a sample if I already get one but it was 2-3 weeks ago