Melting Point/Basic Cuts

1. Registered User
    Answers

Melting Point/Basic Cuts

Hey, I'm planning on taking Designer Supplements Melting Point and Basic Cuts for a cutting stack for the next 4-6 weeks. The bottle for MP says for an average 200 pound male, take six capsules daily. I'm about 190 pounds, so should I take less, or use the recommended six capsules? BC says to use two capsules twice daily, with the second dose 30-45 minutes before exercise.

So I would be taking six capsules of MP and four capsules of BC daily. Does this sound about right? Anyone else used this stack? If I took the recommended six capsules per day of MP, I could do this stack for 30 days. Is it as effective if I reduce it to 4 capsules, or should I just go with 6 capsules?

2. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

My recommendation is to start off with 4 caps of MP to assess tolerance. Some people have ran into cramping issues even at 6 caps. When I originally took MP/BC i was about 205 and started with 4, then went to 6, and then tried 8 (not the best idea). I dropped some serious BF that go around. These days I only do 4-6 caps and still have good results, so figure out what works best for you and go for it.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Definitely start light on the MP dosage. Take BC spread out as much as possible if you wish. E.g. 4x 1 caps spread out during the day, I found that that helps lessen any "crashing" you might get. Keep well hydrated and maybe some potassium and magnesium too.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Melting Point/Basic Cuts stack
    By AM07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 04:48 PM
  2. cAMPH, powerFULL, melting point, basic cuts
    By apron in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 10:36 PM
  3. Melting Point/Basic Cuts/Sesamin Stack with Log
    By Spectre32 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 11:02 PM
  4. Melting Point+Basic Cuts (Quest for Abs)
    By want_some_mass in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 08:17 PM
  5. Melting point/basic cuts
    By wideguy in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2006, 10:06 AM