aspire 36

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Hey man just wanted to see how long the effects lasted for you?.. we are consistently seeing around 48hours.
    So, there is still a chance to get aspired tonight!!!!

2. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Hey man just wanted to see how long the effects lasted for you?.. we are consistently seeing around 48hours.
    sorry dave, i took a oldschool cap yesterday. i will hold off on my last o-s until monday if you want, was planning on taking sunday. im digging this stuff, "oldschool" haha you named the pill after me,lol.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. hey, maybe you should change the name to "inspire".

4. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    So, there is still a chance to get aspired tonight!!!!
    I would expect you will!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey, maybe you should change the name to "inspire".
    hahaha.. I like it!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Can I have a free sample?
    did you request a sample from the free sample thread... those samples ship on monday!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    did you request a sample from the free sample thread... those samples ship on monday!!
    hey dave, how does it feel to be so popular? this keeps up you'll have rockstar status soon,lol.

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hey dave, how does it feel to be so popular? this keeps up you'll have rockstar status soon,lol.
    Pshhhh I do all the grunt work. Dave just steals the thunder from me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    OMG DUDE, I just filled out the form. I'm not too late am I????????????

10. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    man, as bad as you want this stuff if dave dont hook you up, i will buy a bottle and send you some myself. dont worry the guys at pal are good people.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    man, as bad as you want this stuff if dave dont hook you up, i will buy a bottle and send you some myself. dont worry the guys at pal are good people.
    I KNOW BRO, I have 2 bottles of Leviathan, and it's AWSOME!!

I just got some Reset AD in today too, and want to run the Incarnate I already have. Lookin' to get some ASPIRE too!!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    not too late.. we are going to let the free samples roll for the next 3 weeks.. Then 1 count blisters will be available to purchase online-- in addition to the 12 count bottle!

13. im still skeptical.....i ll have to see for myself soon.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    not too late.. we are going to let the free samples roll for the next 3 weeks.. Then 1 count blisters will be available to purchase online-- in addition to the 12 count bottle!
    So you can actually buy the "blisters" you will get from having so much sex while on ASPIRE36?
  15. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    im still skeptical.....i ll have to see for myself soon.
    took my 3rd and last sample today, the effects were as good or better than the 1st day. you dont have to take my word on it, they got samples going out all over the net. everyone reacts differently, but imo this stuff is great fun!!!!!great sex on this stuff.

16. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    So you can actually buy the "blisters" you will get from having so much sex while on ASPIRE36?
    i think the blisters will be free.

17. ok dave, told you i would wait till sunday to take my last one. well its sunday, and i am trully impressed. felt stronger results on this one-number 3-than i did the first one on tuesday. i have had 'on call' response at will, and staying power out of this world. only problem i have is i think my wife is suffering from 'overtraining'.

18. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    im still skeptical.....i ll have to see for myself soon.
    There is nothing wrong with that. I am skeptic myself.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok dave, told you i would wait till sunday to take my last one. well its sunday, and i am trully impressed. felt stronger results on this one-number 3-than i did the first one on tuesday. i have had 'on call' response at will, and staying power out of this world. only problem i have is i think my wife is suffering from 'overtraining'.
    Good stuff...

I am saving my old school pill for Cancun...

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok dave, told you i would wait till sunday to take my last one. well its sunday, and i am trully impressed. felt stronger results on this one-number 3-than i did the first one on tuesday. i have had 'on call' response at will, and staying power out of this world. only problem i have is i think my wife is suffering from 'overtraining'.
    no surprise on the overtraining for your wife..hahahah.. three aspire36's in a week you officially hold the record!! No one here has used it more than twice in a week because it lasts so damn long!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Good stuff...

I am saving my old school pill for Cancun...
    wow.. you are in for a good time in cancun.. saw your supplement stash on your other post!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the "overtraining" thats some funny ****....cant wait to tell my story!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    wow.. you are in for a good time in cancun.. saw your supplement stash on your other post!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    feel bad for you girl you are going to murder her...

25. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Sounds like the next thing you'll be putting up are Aspire36 machines next to the condom ones in the clubs?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Aspire 36 Log
    By brywal312 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-16-2007, 07:23 PM
  2. Aspire 36 Available at "The Planet"!!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 10:18 PM
  3. Aspire 36
    By Hyde12 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 05:13 PM
  4. aspire 36 is in
    By abish in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 09:39 AM