RPM libido?

tom1234

Awards
I am thinking about ordering some rpm as everyone seems to rate it. How does it affect libido?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking about ordering some rpm as everyone seems to rate it. How does it affect libido?
ive heard increases, doesnt effect my libido, but then again nothing does.!!....great energy and focus though, hmmmm...and strength, and aggresssion, you get the point.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
multiply the "fun" by stacking with Paravol.
Then change your screen name to "Peter Prefontaine North".

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
My libido was shot...I had ran out of Paravol which I think was supporting it, but when I popped 8 caps of RPM, it got my libido Reving again.

And stack it with Aspire36 and it will be sexy time

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
My PAL reps,

Have details been dropped about Aspire36 (number of pills/bottle, price, etc.)?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
My PAL reps,

hmm...We will definetly hit everyone up with those details very soon. !!...Samples will ship June 4th though..

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Just curious..... I've kept my eyes peeled, and figured I might've missed it in one of the threads. If it works half as good as I imagine it will...... you'll have a winner with that one!!!!!!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Don't think I've noticed an increase in libido itself, but there's no problem with the "Wood-On-Demand™"
feature. As a matter of fact, I've gotten a few at my desk simply by adjusting myself, not thinking of anything sexual. Kinda reminds me of the "involuntaries" in high school.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It did have a positive effect on mine.:D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Don't think I've noticed an increase in libido itself, but there's no problem with the "Wood-On-Demand™"
feature. As a matter of fact, I've gotten a few at my desk simply by adjusting myself, not thinking of anything sexual. Kinda reminds me of the "involuntaries" in high school.
the ol "belt tuck" eh..haha

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Well Im now 3 weeks of a cycle of Halovar 50mg for the second time and lets just say my libido wasnt bad but it wasnt what it was (rock hard!) The other night got a little drunk and passed out on the girl woke up and took my 4 caps of RPM and was ready to go 30 mins into it and rocked it out right before my workout! lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've noticed some good libido increases on RPM as well.

Mrskorpion

Awards
hmmm

multiply the "fun" by stacking with Paravol.
Then change your screen name to "Peter Prefontaine North".
Someone told me that Peter North would eat a whole bag of celery a night before his scenes and that's what makes him eyaculate so strong.. hm :rofl:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I did not notice an increase but I am old.:frustrate

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did not notice an increase but I am old.:frustrate
I'm old too and I not only had moderate libido increases but lets just say I noticed major volume increases. My wife's a big fan.:clap2: :chick:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My libido was shot...I had ran out of Paravol which I think was supporting it, but when I popped 8 caps of RPM, it got my libido Reving again.

And stack it with Aspire36 and it will be sexy time
and stack it with paravol/aspire and......................:woohoo:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got a great libido boost with the orange sample caps, but with the new ones I didn't get any libidio boost at all.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
My PAL reps,

Yes sir they have. 12 caps a bottle, and we're guessing around $30-35 at most online retailers.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
If I knock-up the misses due to Aspire + RPM, can I get child support from AN & PAL?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if they had aspire/paravol/rpm in the 70's i would have about 50 kids. talk about child support.:frustrate

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Kids born in 2007 will be known in the future as Generation RPM/Aspire/Paravol. This group of births will probably be the tipping point that leads to world hunger.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Kids born in 2007 will be known in the future as Generation RPM/Aspire/Paravol. This group of births will probably be the tipping point that leads to world hunger.
and if rpm/aspire/paravol gets into their dna they will be some big old horny critters. probably be screwing before they get out of the nursery. babysitters will be filing lawsuits, and preschool will have armed guards.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
and if rpm/aspire/paravol gets into their dna they will be some big old horny critters. probably be screwing before they get out of the nursery. babysitters will be filing lawsuits, and preschool will have armed guards.
perverts....

davidcyt

davidcyt

Awards
if rpm really increase libido, does that mean it can decrease the possibility of shut down during a cycly(Havoc)?

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Definitely noticed a semen volume increase. The GF likes that. Libido boost is definite with this product for me. Then again, I get that from tribulus too, and a lot of people say they don't.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if rpm really increase libido, does that mean it can decrease the possibility of shut down during a cycly(Havoc)?

That's a tough one to answer w/o having blood tests- Icariin and Epi tend to exert similar effects in some areas, but Icariin also does some things that Epi does not do, and vice-versa.

That being said- epi will shut you down, icariin won't, and icariin has been shown to cause an increase in spermatogenesis, semen volume, and other markers of increased testicular function- so I guess the million-dollar question is: will one overwhelm the other while you are on a cycle?

I can't answer that w/o blood tests for FH, FSH, and free testosterone- but it is worth a try- guys take HCG effectively during a cycle all the time to increase testicular function- and icariin does seem to have some characteristics in common with HCG- so it is plausible...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like it might be good with something milder like 3-ad.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds like it might be good with something milder like 3-ad.
Definitely! RPM is EXTREMELY versatile- it stacks well with just about anything!!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
That's a tough one to answer w/o having blood tests- Icariin and Epi tend to exert similar effects in some areas, but Icariin also does some things that Epi does not do, and vice-versa.

That being said- epi will shut you down, icariin won't, and icariin has been shown to cause an increase in spermatogenesis, semen volume, and other markers of increased testicular function- so I guess the million-dollar question is: will one overwhelm the other while you are on a cycle?

I can't answer that w/o blood tests for FH, FSH, and free testosterone- but it is worth a try- guys take HCG effectively during a cycle all the time to increase testicular function- and icariin does seem to have some characteristics in common with HCG- so it is plausible...
wow, that made really good sense.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Definitely! RPM is EXTREMELY versatile- it stacks well with just about anything!!!!
Fully agree with this..... the only better stackable will be the next version to be released............. (suspense)