3-AD At nutraplanet

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
soweet! I'll buy 'em all and resell em for 30 cents on the dollar...

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
its 52.99 from what i was told.. not 100% sure tho

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Yeah remember what fritzer said, who needs post hehehe...
Well i won't wait!!! Here is the info guys:

3-AD: The newest form of creatine around.

17a-methyl-Creatine-Ethyl-Ester-malate-oratate-diphenyl-propanol

Explosive gains in size and strength. Anabolic Ratio of 5. Androgenic ration of 10. Expect your hair to fall out and your balls to grow a beard. This stuff will get you cut!! You may notice extreme shutdown and total loss of libido, but the gains are worth it!

:fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2::fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2::head: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2::fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2:

3-AD the best there is

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
i will prolly just run this with a test booster for my pct thats it

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
i doubt it will be 44.95. the price rumor is 52 right now ...

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Yeah pretty expensive. But if you want something bad enough then your gonna get it. Well in my case anyways

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Too steep for me, I think it should be $40 or max $44.99

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
thats a worthy price that i would willingly pay. if u get it at a nutrtion store its bound to beway more

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
thats a worthy price that i would willingly pay. if u get it at a nutrtion store its bound to beway more
Yes, but give it a little while and this stuff will be available in bulk for what would be a reasonable price now.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmmm..if only free shipping ot Canada...lol

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I'll let all you guys try it and tell me if its worth all them bones.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I'll let all you guys try it and tell me if its worth all them bones.
ok, if you supply the bones, I'll be happy to try it. I'll give you an honest, objective review. I pr..pr..promise.! :D

Timme

Timme

Awards
everything is legal in the states....isnt it?..haha..
What? :blink:

MAG-10 does not exist anymore and that is because prohormones were banned from the US. And now ph's are legal again? Im confused! :D

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I have been watching the site all day waiting for that pre sale :) - maybe when i get back from lunch it will be up hehehe

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, I've heard the release was going to be delayed. Does this mean the presale will be too?

Last edited:
xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
My 3-AD keeps calling my name....So, I had to put in a cool dark corner for another week or so...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
everything is legal in the states....isnt it?..haha..
If you ask certain people who know the "right" people ..yes :D

I'm not sure who decided for me that a large government of people I don't know ( mostly unknowledgable prudes with sticks up their asses ), should decide what is good or bad for me. I prefer to decide for myself, especially when they're taking kickbacks for every decision "they" make....pfff f'that

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
dude wtf i thought 3-ad was going on sale today!!!!! kinda pissed!:rant:

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
What? :blink:

MAG-10 does not exist anymore and that is because prohormones were banned from the US. And now ph's are legal again? Im confused! :D
Mag-10 doesn't exist anymore because it is ghey!:bruce3:

Seriously though... most are banned, some aren't (perhaps yet).

Timme

Timme

Awards
Mag-10 doesn't exist anymore because it is ghey!:bruce3:

Seriously though... most are banned, some aren't (perhaps yet).
I thought that all prohormones were banned? It seems like their not....

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
heres the info

I thought that all prohormones were banned? It seems like their not....
they are banned. just some company's go and create the same compound but call it something different there for they only last a few months before the FDA get a look at it and say "BANNED" some compounds are new compounds and not clones and they take longer to get banned. so yes they are banned just company's find ways around it!

Timme

Timme

Awards
they are banned. just some company's go and create the same compound but call it something different there for they only last a few months before the FDA get a look at it and say "BANNED" some compounds are new compounds and not clones and they take longer to get banned. so yes they are banned just company's find ways around it!
Oh i see.

Even though these company's know that their new products is in fact illegal (or will soon be) they continue to create them. I guess its all about the money....

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
jea

Oh i see.

Even though these company's know that their new products is in fact illegal (or will soon be) they continue to create them. I guess its all about the money....
exactly !!!

maxpower155

Awards
Thats not correct.
the prosteroids and prohormones that are on the market now are not on the banned substance list, there are no pre ban hormonal products on the market being legally sold under a different name. Completely different compounds, its just a matter of time though before they get added to the list.

D'cellFuel

Awards
Getting back to the original topic... When will 3ad be available for sale?.. or "pre" sale even?

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Getting back to the original topic... When will 3ad be available for sale?.. or "pre" sale even?

Lately, we have been receiving an overwhelming amount of inquiries in regards to the presale of 3-AD at NutraPlanet, and we sincerely appreciate everyone's demonstration of loyalty and support as you patiently wait for NP to commence sales on this HIGH DEMAND item. At this moment, I would like to give an update on the status of 3-AD and explain the hold up for our presale at this time...

Recently, word has gone out that the 3-AD would be shipping out June 1st and that the price would be the same as Hyperdrol. Well, we all know that inevitable/unavoidable situations can, and usually do occur when releasing new and innovative products. The tentative release date of June 1st seemed like a reasonable ship date, but delays in production has pushed that back and currently, there is no solid date at this time. Likewise, initial pricing was affected similarly with unexpected expenses while manufacturing this product; although it is in the price range of HD, it will not be the "exact" same price.

We at NP, have decided that it is best for our company to not release a presale at this time until more definitive ETA's are established. The last thing we want to do is inconvenience our customers by collecting funds for an item, and then not ship out your purchased products in a prompt and timely manner that you have grown accustomed to at NutraPlanet. It is far more important for us to delay sales than delay shipments. Please be aware that estimating release dates for new compounds is not an exact science...unless you have a magic 8-ball and can see into the unforeseen future, you are pretty much giving it your best guess, but rest assured...NutraPlanet WILL issue a presale as soon as the time is right at SIGNIFICANT SAVINGS that you've come to enjoy at the PLANET!

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support!