hyperdrolx2 timing question

chuebner

Awards
gonna try out the hyperdrolx2/massfx/retain stack and was wondering how ppl took their pills throughout the day. I was gonna start with four..ive heard it works best to take 5 if your over 200lbs, im currently around 205. Could I take on in the morning and then one pre and post workout and then one at night?? Can i take one in the morning two preworkout and then one at night. Just curious. Any feedback for those who've tried would be appreciated.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I wished I would have done 5 pills a day. Ur plan looks good. I ran mine 2 in morn and 2 pre-workout.

chuebner

Awards
Thanks for the response? How long didyou wait to take your second dose and would it be good to take the preworkout pills like thirty minutes before...and i also meant to ask did you take the mass fx right along side the hyperdrol.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
i'm glad you started this thread, i'm wondering the same thing. i started mine today and i took my first hyp/mass this morning with my multivitamin and an RPM..but i have no clue whats the best way to space this out...hopefully someone can help

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Space it out in at least 2 doses guys, 3-4 is even better with the MFX. I like 2 caps the first week, 4 the second week and 5-6 after that for like 4 more weeks. Don't start too high, I have seen guys experience excess CNS stimulation starting at 6 before, not to mention the excess libido stimulation. That can be a double edged sword! The HD can be 2-4 cap/day, 4 will give a very potent test boosting response indeed and 2 AM with 2 PM is fine with HD, no need to space it out really unless you wanna take one pre and post w/o too on w/o days. If you are taking Retain, take one pre and post w/o to protect from elevated cort and promote best recovery. You can take a Retain when dieting too or also in the morning everyday when cort is naturally high.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response? How long didyou wait to take your second dose and would it be good to take the preworkout pills like thirty minutes before...and i also meant to ask did you take the mass fx right along side the hyperdrol.
Sorry I read the post fast and thought u were talking about HD. That was my dose for HDx2 2 in the morn and 2 preworkout- 30min to an hour. I work out at night so its like 8 hr space. I have yet to take MassFX but Dr.D replied so follow what he said lol.

chuebner

Awards
hey liftbig, whats an rpm, jsut curious..and let me know what you end up doing..im planing on doing 2am and then 2 pre work out..and thats the HDx2.. and for Dr.D if you read this would you just take the MASSFX with the HD also..thanks

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Space it out in at least 2 doses guys, 3-4 is even better with the MFX. I like 2 caps the first week, 4 the second week and 5-6 after that for like 4 more weeks. Don't start too high, I have seen guys experience excess CNS stimulation starting at 6 before, not to mention the excess libido stimulation. That can be a double edged sword! The HD can be 2-4 cap/day, 4 will give a very potent test boosting response indeed and 2 AM with 2 PM is fine with HD, no need to space it out really unless you wanna take one pre and post w/o too on w/o days. If you are taking Retain, take one pre and post w/o to protect from elevated cort and promote best recovery. You can take a Retain when dieting too or also in the morning everyday when cort is naturally high.
MassFX:

Wk1: 1caps AM - 1caps PM Pre W/O
Wk2: 2caps AM - 2caps PM Pre W/O
Wk3: 3caps AM - 3caps PM Pre W/O
Continue as above (wk3)

HDX2:

2 - 4caps - 2caps Pre - 2caps Post

Retain:

2caps day - 1cap Pre - 1cap Post

Right Dr.D?

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
hey liftbig, whats an rpm, jsut curious..and let me know what you end up doing..im planing on doing 2am and then 2 pre work out..and thats the HDx2.. and for Dr.D if you read this would you just take the MASSFX with the HD also..thanks
RPM™ – A Breakthrough Pre-Workout formula in a class by itself: It is the world’s first Anabolic-Cognitive Energy System Enhancer (A-CESE): (Anabolic + Cognitive Psy-Stimulant)

RPM delivers:
• Explosive energy without the jitters
• Intense mental focus
• Measurable strength increases
• Unparalleled pumps
• Suppressed estrogen
• Increased testosterone
• Thermogenic fat metabolization

RPM mimics the mechanisms and effects of experimental pharmaceutical-grade compounds called SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators) which are being touted as a future class of drugs that will effectively replace traditional anabolic preparations due to their absence of negative side-effects.

All of this is accomplished using 100% safe herbal preparations in its ingredient profile.

Results are noticed from the very first dose, plus RPM provides positive cumulative effects with continued use.

with help from some other people i set up my dosages as follows:
hx2 - 2 caps am - 2 caps pm (thinking of working up to 6 caps in the 5-6 week)
mfx - 1 cap every 6 hrs (amount of caps depends on the chart i got from nutraplant)
r2 - 1 cap pre w/o - 1 cap post w/o
RPM - 4 caps 2 hr. pre w/o (going to try to get up to 5 caps)

to answer the other part of your question, here is a quote directly from Dr. D:
"MFX is an awesome choice as far as supps. Adding Hyperdrol makes for some serious gains and the combo is extremely cardio, prostate and testicle friendly. That combo is honestly very healthy and gives gains close to real steroids with none of the sides, except maybe a little acne and alpha male mentality."

i'm real new to all of this, so most of the information im relaying from previous messages with people. you should check out my log im going to do on this stack- i've pretty excited to get rollin becaue of all the things i've heard. hope i helped.