SAMe = Liver Invincibilty

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
So as Ive stated in some of my prior posts, I believe that high dose SAMe is actually negating taking prohormones. I think the liver is actually able to fully absorb the prohormones, or possibilty that it slides through the body without being absorbed as readily.

Heres my twisted logic:
I took 800mg SAMe, no sides from 90mg tren and halo 60mg / m14add 105mg. I had a single zit I remember, in 2 1/2 weeks time.

I dropped the dose to 400mg and suddenly I have mass appetite, wetting, acne, strength gains, nasty dreams, irritability... the whole 9 yards.

Then I went to 120mg tren, 80mg halo, 140mg m14add yet noticed no change.

So I went one further, Ive dropped to taking SAMe every other day at 400mg with the doses at 120mg tren, 80mg halo, 140mg m14add. I have had trouble sleeping, my aggression is through the roof yet remarkably still controllable, my eyes are dry like the first time I ran trenadrol, Im dehydrated, I have back pumps occasionally (ON CREATINE), my dreams are apparently making me a spousal abuser, I have acne all over the place, my strength is up even further... the list goes on and on.

So now that Ive done some serious guinea pigging, what gives? Is it possible it hiders absorbption? Could it be allowing the liver to fully disolve the compound allowing you to take it and not get anything from it? Obviously the stuff works - but Im wondering if every other day is a better plan of attack..

Edit - for those wondering about the creatine comment, since it helps your body retain water I have found it to be MUCH more effective at stopping pumps than taurine. I suggest you try it.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
So as Ive stated in some of my prior posts, I believe that high dose SAMe is actually negating taking prohormones. I think the liver is actually able to fully absorb the prohormones, or possibilty that it slides through the body without being absorbed as readily.

Heres my twisted logic:
I took 800mg SAMe, no sides from 90mg tren and halo 60mg / m14add 105mg. I had a single zit I remember, in 2 1/2 weeks time.

I dropped the dose to 400mg and suddenly I have mass appetite, wetting, acne, strength gains, nasty dreams, irritability... the whole 9 yards.

Then I went to 120mg tren, 80mg halo, 140mg m14add yet noticed no change.

So I went one further, Ive dropped to taking SAMe every other day at 400mg with the doses at 120mg tren, 80mg halo, 140mg m14add. I have had trouble sleeping, my aggression is through the roof yet remarkably still controllable, my eyes are dry like the first time I ran trenadrol, Im dehydrated, I have back pumps occasionally (ON CREATINE), my dreams are apparently making me a spousal abuser, I have acne all over the place, my strength is up even further... the list goes on and on.

So now that Ive done some serious guinea pigging, what gives? Is it possible it hiders absorbption? Could it be allowing the liver to fully disolve the compound allowing you to take it and not get anything from it? Obviously the stuff works - but Im wondering if every other day is a better plan of attack..

Edit - for those wondering about the creatine comment, since it helps your body retain water I have found it to be MUCH more effective at stopping pumps than taurine. I suggest you try it.

Interesting, i started 400-800mg / day NOW samE aswell and noticed that side effects from SD were pretty much non existant.
however strength and mass gains are still steady, but lethargy is worse.

very interesting

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
All of those sides seem to be Tren related. I'm assuming that you are injecting the Tren, therefor no need for the liver to do anything. Seems to me as if the Tren is just kicking in and it has little to do with the liver.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think you've proven anything until you get bloodwork done on that same cycle WITH SAMe, and WITHOUT SAMe. Just because you may not "feel" the sides, doesn't mean your liver enzymes arn't screwed up. Just my 2 cents...

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think you've proven anything until you get bloodwork done on that same cycle WITH SAMe, and WITHOUT SAMe. Just because you may not "feel" the sides, doesn't mean your liver enzymes arn't screwed up. Just my 2 cents...
yes ofcourse, but i was thinking in the lines of alleviating the discomfort only.

only blood tests will tell. :type:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
yes ofcourse, but i was thinking in the lines of alleviating the discomfort only.

only blood tests will tell. :type:
Thats good that it alleviates discomfort, I just think the OP should be careful starting threads stating "liver invincibility" on PH cycles while taking SAMe. Anecdotal feedback is great, but when it comes to something like this, it isn't all that should be taken into account.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need to be very careful with wording. If this stuff actually did this kind of repair then the medical community would be all over this. Alcoholics would rejoice in the streets as they were hit by moving vehicles.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Need to be very careful with wording. If this stuff actually did this kind of repair then the medical community would be all over this. Alcoholics would rejoice in the streets as they were hit by moving vehicles.
HAHAA. I imgained a bunch of stumbling guys getting hit and still being excited as they went down one by one.
:toofunny:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats what I was getting at. Thanks.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
I agree with the bloodwork during and aft. Honestly youd have to have it done at each stage of change in the cycle to see what had changed.

Im by no means saying I have an invincible liver - just that Ive had some interesting experiences this time out because I figured I would be safe and overdo the SAMe dosing, which seems to have hit a point of diminishing other products returns.

Tren - methoxy tren, Trenadrol in this case, so 4 pills - 120mg

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the bloodwork during and aft. Honestly youd have to have it done at each stage of change in the cycle to see what had changed.

Im by no means saying I have an invincible liver - just that Ive had some interesting experiences this time out because I figured I would be safe and overdo the SAMe dosing, which seems to have hit a point of diminishing other products returns.

Tren - methoxy tren, Trenadrol in this case, so 4 pills - 120mg
Yep I agree on the bloodwork aspect.

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm somewhat new to AM so I'm yet to be familiarized with everyone here. But, how experienced are you with PH's? Have you done many cycles, so you know what one without SAMe "feels" like. Don't take what I was saying the wrong way, I think its great you have found something that you think works for you, but its just that, you "think." So I think the wording used to tell others should be carefully chosen so no 15 year olds come in and read that and go run a cycle of Superdrol, thinking they are good to go.

Also, you say you are taking Methoxy Tren right now. Just so you know it is not a trenbolone precursor. It is a readily avaiable chemical intermediate from china. It can chemically be made into trenbolone but in the body it cannot. It is missing a double bond in the 11 position. the body cannot add the double bond, it must be done chemically in a reaction. The estra-4,9- analog of trenbolone (the compuond that this stuff actually WILL convert to) does have some activity, but not as much as trenbolone.

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
Yep I agree on the bloodwork aspect.

Pardon my ignorance, but I'm somewhat new to AM so I'm yet to be familiarized with everyone here. But, how experienced are you with PH's? Have you done many cycles, so you know what one without SAMe "feels" like. Don't take what I was saying the wrong way, I think its great you have found something that you think works for you, but its just that, you "think." So I think the wording used to tell others should be carefully chosen so no 15 year olds come in and read that and go run a cycle of Superdrol, thinking they are good to go.

Also, you say you are taking Methoxy Tren right now. Just so you know it is not a trenbolone precursor. It is a readily avaiable chemical intermediate from china. It can chemically be made into trenbolone but in the body it cannot. IT is missing a double bond in the 11 position. the body cannot add the double bond, it must be done chemically in a reaction. The estra-4,9- analog of trenbolone (the compuond that this stuff actually WILL convert to) does have some activity, but not as much as trenbolone.
Cycles
bold/m14add
superdrol/trenadrol/bold
eqt2(halo/m14add)/trenadrol

I know methoxy tren isnt a direct tren product and it cant be processed into it, however, the stuff works great, so I could care less. ;)

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I know methoxy tren isnt a direct tren product and it cant be processed into it, however, the stuff works great, so I could care less. ;)
Hahaha, thats cool man, if it works for you, awesome. I just thought I'd let you know anyways. :) Good luck with your cycle bro.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In comparison, my cycles seem to be more side filled and potent on the gains side without SAMe.... BUT I always feel safer when I re-read articles of how people can booze all night long and take SAMe and have their liver values IMPROVE...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I love the mood enhancing effects I get from SAM-e. I do think it's underrated for BBing side effect control but it definitely isn't a miracle pill. For example, if you think methyl-tren is awesome and run 3 mg. for 8 weeks then SAM-e isn't that strong but if you're smart about what you use and how much you use then SAM-e is worthwhile

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Why hasn't Sam or Matt (Custom) put out bulk SAMe yet??

Cheapest I've seen is at Sam's - 50 caps @ 400 mgs for about $35.
(I'm sure it's a 100 cap bottle and each cap is 200 mgs - not 100% on the price, it's somewhere in that range though.)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love the mood enhancing effects I get from SAM-e. I do think it's underrated for BBing side effect control but it definitely isn't a miracle pill. For example, if you think methyl-tren is awesome and run 3 mg. for 8 weeks then SAM-e isn't that strong but if you're smart about what you use and how much you use then SAM-e is worthwhile
Ahem.. Methyl Tren doesnt exist... and if it did, people would be dead... even mcgs of methyl tren would be a bad idea. I don't think I quite understood your post either... you're saying that if you think (what I think you meant was METHOXY tren) methoxy tren is awesome and run 3mgs for 8 weeks.. then SAMe isnt strong??? that makes no sense.. and then, 'if you're smart about what you use and how much you use then SAMe is worthwhile?? what do you mean here?? is this a 'don't run a idiotic stack and think SAMe will cure your sides' statement?? if so, I agree, if not please elaborate.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
If you know where to look - you can find methyl tren.

Correct on the dose - it's micrograms - not miligrams. Important difference that might give one jaundice (as a certain former board owner - not Bobo - once experienced, so it was said).

V00D00

V00D00

Awards
If you know where to look - you can find methyl tren.

Correct on the dose - it's micrograms - not miligrams. Important difference that might give one jaundice (as a certain former board owner - not Bobo - once experienced, so it was said).
yeah but the liver shutting down side effect is kinda nasty.. me no likey.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Why hasn't Sam or Matt (Custom) put out bulk SAMe yet??

Cheapest I've seen is at Sam's - 50 caps @ 400 mgs for about $35.
(I'm sure it's a 100 cap bottle and each cap is 200 mgs - not 100% on the price, it's somewhere in that range though.)
It's a pretty delicate substance...subject to quick degradation when exposed to moisture. That's why you usually see it sold in enteric coated tablets that themselves are individually sealed in foil pouches. I don't think this product lends itself to bulk sales.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Ahem.. Methyl Tren doesnt exist... and if it did, people would be dead... even mcgs of methyl tren would be a bad idea. I don't think I quite understood your post either... you're saying that if you think (what I think you meant was METHOXY tren) methoxy tren is awesome and run 3mgs for 8 weeks.. then SAMe isnt strong??? that makes no sense.. and then, 'if you're smart about what you use and how much you use then SAMe is worthwhile?? what do you mean here?? is this a 'don't run a idiotic stack and think SAMe will cure your sides' statement?? if so, I agree, if not please elaborate.
Methyl Tren does exist. Just because it's not made by a human grade lab doesn't mean underground labs aren't producing it ;)

What I meant was that SAM-e is good but it's not magic. If anyone is stupid enough to do a 6 week Methyl Tren experiment (or something along those lines) then they're SOL but if they run moderate cycles then SAM-e can help with liver and mental health. I think I just didn't word my response properly LOL.