Question for the pro's

denaliDriver7

Awards
I’m going to be doing a cycle and there are two products I’m not sure how to take: Do I take them together or do I take one during the cycle and one post cycle? The anabolic xtreme perfect cycle seems to just be a liver protection so do I take this during my cycle? But the sns inhibit-E says it helps keep estrogen levels normal but in the ingredients it has androstatriene in it, can or should this be taken with my other cycle products?

Other cycle products I will be using:
Est propadrol
Promagnum-25
A weigh protein shake
WTF Pump'd -----“before work out”

Post cycle will be:
Extreme retain

Anabolic Xtreme Perfect Cycle
Is this strictly a liver protection “so good during the cycle”

SNS Inhibit-E
The description makes it sound good for taking during the cycle but some of the ingredients make me think twice and maybe wait till post cycle.

Any help would be much appreciated

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
A weigh protein shake
haha sorry, that made me laugh.

AX perfect cycle should be taken during the cycle.

Inhibit-E should be taking during pct.

I am not really sure what Propadrol is, but if its methylated be careful stacking that with promagnon....your pct should really include more than just inhibit-e too

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM...

I personally hated P-25, why did you choose it?

denaliDriver7

Awards
The P-25 seemed to get some good results from others, what didn't you like about it? bad side effects or just didn't work? Is there something that you think would go better?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I got like no effects from the stuff, except a pain in my side...i think it effected my kidney...

I'm a little paranoid though.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
dude go with havoc or epistane it will be a good stack for propadrol