RPM changed my life!!!

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Haha, i took 2 pills then 4 and hour later preworkout...

HOLY CRAP!!! I didnt sweat at all (usually i am soaked) and i kept going and going and going and going...

I LOVE IT!!!

When i took Leviathan i threw up so many times, but this stuff rocks!!

PROPS TO RPM you got the Fritzer seal of approval

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
you didnt sweat?...i sweated like crazy...as did most i thought...weird...

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
yah, i am not trying to knock leviathan. I have to say i LOVE palo ALTO labs and have used REst AD with great results. I am just too reactive to Yohimbine.

Yah, i didnt sweat at all, it was so weird. After heavy military press, 55lb side laterals, reverse laterals, triceps, i felt like i hadnt even started to workout... so i threw in some forearms. Usually i am dead after my third set or so...

Maybe it was just a good day, i have some more sample (4 pills) left for tomorrow... we'll see

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yah, i am not trying to knock leviathan. I have to say i LOVE palo ALTO labs and have used REst AD with great results. I am just too reactive to Yohimbine.

Yah, i didnt sweat at all, it was so weird. After heavy military press, 55lb side laterals, reverse laterals, triceps, i felt like i hadnt even started to workout... so i threw in some forearms. Usually i am dead after my third set or so...

Maybe it was just a good day, i have some more sample (4 pills) left for tomorrow... we'll see
Glad you love RPM- I have seen a lot of posts like this lately- but it still makes my day every time!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No sweat? Man, my pits were wet before I walked in the gym doors earlier! lol

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Haha, i took 2 pills then 4 and hour later preworkout...

HOLY CRAP!!! I didnt sweat at all (usually i am soaked) and i kept going and going and going and going...

I LOVE IT!!!

When i took Leviathan i threw up so many times, but this stuff rocks!!

PROPS TO RPM you got the Fritzer seal of approval
That's cool, but I don't think leviathan is a traditional stim. It's more of a fatloss supp/test booster (i should be a friggin palo alto labs rep.)

And you probably started above the recommended dosage.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
no i didnt start above the recommended dosage. Followed the label. Took 2 pills at 8am and i was up for a day and a half... and felt sick as hell. Waited a week then tried 1 for 5 days, then 2, then 3, and again couldnt sleep and felt sick. So i waited 2 weeks took 2 and threw up 4 times about an hour later...

Just does not agree with me

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
no i didnt start above the recommended dosage. Followed the label. Took 2 pills at 8am and i was up for a day and a half... and felt sick as hell. Waited a week then tried 1 for 5 days, then 2, then 3, and again couldnt sleep and felt sick. So i waited 2 weeks took 2 and threw up 4 times about an hour later...

Dedication, Perserverence.... what do you call this? lol

Mrskorpion

Awards
Glad you love RPM- I have seen a lot of posts like this lately- but it still makes my day every time!!!
Well this may not be much but I actually was able to get 110s of the rack by myself for 0 rep lol but i actually layed on my back, my max is usually 100 on bench Db's so RPM must be working. I hope to hit those 110's soon, doesn't help to bench heavy by urself is not worth it. :twisted: I'm sweating like a pig, doesn't help arizona is hot already as it is.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established

Ha! So you did start above the recommended dose.

You are only supposed to take 1 pill at a time! Not two!

And when you work up to 2, you still only take 1 pill at a time, but you take 1 pill, twice a day.

And you're never supposed to work up to 3 (at a time)
!!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, almost forgot: I went and got some Certain Dri.

(joking)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well this may not be much but I actually was able to get 110s of the rack by myself for 0 rep lol but i actually layed on my back, my max is usually 100 on bench Db's so RPM must be working. I hope to hit those 110's soon, doesn't help to bench heavy by urself is not worth it. :twisted: I'm sweating like a pig, doesn't help arizona is hot already as it is.
I bet you get it next time!!!

Mrskorpion

Awards
Those things are hella heavy im sure its lightweight for a lot of you here :p You think chuck is gonna take RPM tommorrow night ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those things are hella heavy im sure its lightweight for a lot of you here :p You think chuck is gonna take RPM tommorrow night ;)
If he does he is gonna show out!!!

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
well another workout on 4 RPM... calves and abs... was awesome... but today i did sweat and stomach felt a little little little sore... but still all good :) Could be because this time i took it with a healthy dose of ephedrine... so from my sample I LOVE RPM and i already got 3 bottles in the mail...

Now i have been selected to test ALRI EVO STack.... i cant wait... because the last time i did BAM/JW double dose for 2 bottles of each at the same time for a month... it was insane! Crazy pump, veinage, energy... i cant wait to do the EVO stack...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well another workout on 4 RPM... calves and abs... was awesome... but today i did sweat and stomach felt a little little little sore... but still all good :) Could be because this time i took it with a healthy dose of ephedrine... so from my sample I LOVE RPM and i already got 3 bottles in the mail...

Now i have been selected to test ALRI EVO STack.... i cant wait... because the last time i did BAM/JW double dose for 2 bottles of each at the same time for a month... it was insane! Crazy pump, veinage, energy... i cant wait to do the EVO stack...
Should be one hell of a stack!!!

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
Wont take long on the RPM. You will surpass 110's

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, what is funner than doing 110's on incline...Too bad RPM can't hand me the weights :rant:
Just kick em' up with your knees- takes a little practice, but makes things a lot easier :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Just kick em' up with your knees- takes a little practice, but makes things a lot easier :)
He's right. WAY too many people I see are trying to msucle them up like a curl or power clean......

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
He's right. WAY too many people I see are trying to msucle them up like a curl or power clean......
true story....i see it too much in the gym...i cringe watching them cause i could just see some shoulder injuries...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
true story....i see it too much in the gym...i cringe watching them cause i could just see some shoulder injuries...
And torn bicep tendons- learned this one the hard way :)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
And torn bicep tendons- learned this one the hard way :)
ouch.....too much weight with dumbbells killed my shoulder a while back....i get stronger then my tendons can handle....Cissus has saved my life!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Yeah that is how I do it, it still sucks though. For some reason once I go over 90 lbs, I think I start to think too much of getting the weight up...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean man.... plus, at the gym I workout at, the sheer size difference between the 100's and even the 105's makes them unruly to handle alone.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean man.... plus, at the gym I workout at, the sheer size difference between the 100's and even the 105's makes them unruly to handle alone.
They do take some getting used to- the hardest jump I made was from 120's to 130's :)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
They do take some getting used to- the hardest jump I made was from 120's to 130's :)
It is all timing and rhythm for me, and my groove gets disturbed. But then again I have all these weird type of things I do before any lift. Almost like OCD. Well, actually I have weightlifting OCD.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, 130's is pretty hefty sh1t...Good job...
I got all the way up to the 150's x 8 last year- trying to work my way back up to it now ;)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I got all the way up to the 150's x 8 last year- trying to work my way back up to it now ;)
You should try this stuff called RPM. You will get back up there in no time :blink:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should try this stuff called RPM. You will get back up there in no time :blink:
Yeah- I heard about that stuff ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yeah- I heard about that stuff ;)
Reminds me, I got a bottle of it yesterday in the mail. Thanks D!

Regarding dumbbell size, the 105's at the gym I worked out at up until a year or so ago: Wer long enough from end to end that standing them on my legs pre-lift they were roughly as tall as my torso. At the top of my press, my hands were a good 2 feet apart. lol

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Reminds me, I got a bottle of it yesterday in the mail. Thanks D!

Regarding dumbbell size, the 105's at the gym I worked out at up until a year or so ago: Wer long enough from end to end that standing them on my legs pre-lift they were roughly as tall as my torso. At the top of my press, my hands were a good 2 feet apart. lol
Daymn. Sounds like you were using two curl bars instead of DB's

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well, Disclaimer: I am short :( But not short enough that these things aren't absolutely too big for the weight they are.

Anyways.... I have strayed. Thanks again D for gettin me taken care of.... I had rationed perfectly. Had 4 caps sitting in the bottle for the day the replacements arrived. Haven't missed a beat!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, Disclaimer: I am short :( But not short enough that these things aren't absolutely too big for the weight they are.

Anyways.... I have strayed. Thanks again D for gettin me taken care of.... I had rationed perfectly. Had 4 caps sitting in the bottle for the day the replacements arrived. Haven't missed a beat!
No worries bud- I gotcha covered- we were seriously down to that last bottle- I saved it out for a very special occasion (like for when L'bane ran out)- we started counting the back-orders on sample requests yesterday- had about 500+ :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No worries bud- I gotcha covered- we were seriously down to that last bottle- I saved it out for a very special occasion (like for when L'bane ran out)- we started counting the back-orders on sample requests yesterday- had about 500+ :)
Wow!!! 500 + samples sent will equal about 499 happy new RPM users!!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Well they always say dogs look like their owners :hammer:

I can't remember, but isn;t taht a Jack Russell you have?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
That's a Jack. And yes, we're both short. (I'm about 5'7" or 5'8")

But, I've always had Doberman's up until we got the Jack.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
That's a Jack. And yes, we're both short. (I'm about 5'7" or 5'8")

But, I've always had Doberman's up until we got the Jack.
That's not short. That is around the perfect height :hammer: I am 5'9" so I guess I am short like you :frustrate

I bet you need some RPM just to keep up with the Jack...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
There are now 2 Jacks living in this house, and a tiny toy rat terrier...... and yes, 2 doses of RPM a day are necessary to keep up with that energy level.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
There are now 2 Jacks living in this house, and a tiny toy rat terrier...... and yes, 2 doses of RPM a day are necessary to keep up with that energy level.
Daymn that is madness. We also have a Shiba Inu and he is such a spaz...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Daymn that is madness. We also have a Shiba Inu and he is such a spaz...
jsyn,
when you leave for the tropics? if I don't see a reply, I'll assume you're already there livin it up!