2 AI'S omg!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
is it bad to run 2 ai's at the same time just to boost testosterone? i am currently on novadex xt and 6oxo. i dont want to **** my body up. NO i am not using them for a pct. i havnt taken a prohormone or steroid ever.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Completely eradicating estrogen is not good. It messes up your lipids and your libido. Stick with one or the other, not both (at least not at full dose).

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definately read up more on the good things that estrogen do and the many bad things that will happen when you drop it too low for too long or just try to eliminate it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
your **** wont work. skin gets uglier. joints hurt. but you wont be crying when you watch A Walk to Remember! :thumbsup: cool beans!

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Your bones will fracture but you will stop thinking about that ex gf you try not to call every night before going to bed. :p

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
where's the estogen ?

your **** wont work. skin gets uglier. joints hurt. but you wont be crying when you watch A Walk to Remember! :thumbsup: cool beans!
lol thanks guys! i loved all the help! really, thank you! i decided to get rid of the 6oxo and just take 1/2 the dosage of the nova xt. i was wondering how long will it take for my estrogen to come back to normal, or is there something i can do to get it to come back?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
lol thanks guys! i loved all the help! really, thank you! i decided to get rid of the 6oxo and just take 1/2 the dosage of the nova xt. i was wondering how long will it take for my estrogen to come back to normal, or is there something i can do to get it to come back?
Watch Grey's Anatomy...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:now running a search on Grey's Anatomy: lol

grila how do you know your estrogen is outta wack? Is your reason for taking AI for test boosting? If so, why dont you just take jungle warfare or something of that nature?

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Do you still get the urge to comb your hair in the mornings??

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
yep wacky

:now running a search on Grey's Anatomy: lol

grila how do you know your estrogen is outta wack? Is your reason for taking AI for test boosting? If so, why dont you just take jungle warfare or something of that nature?
ya, it was to boost my test! by the way completely stopped taking them. i dont know if it was out of wack i had only done it for 2 days before i started getting really like hot and sweaty and hella tired. so thats when i figured its prob this ****, so thats when i decided to post this. but now that i have stopped taking them i feel better! like no problems. plus i started to drink some soy milk cause i heard it was a booster of estrogen. im just going to stay away from that ****.

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of which, I am curious just how much soy increases estrogen. I know it does, but I eat those MetRx bars with the little soy crunchies. They taste pretty good, even though they make you fat. So wtf?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I thought there wasnt any problems when taking two AI, I am taking Rebound Reloaded and read that it has two AIs. I am also taking Activate with it, I noticed I feel tired a lot of the time and libido might be down some?

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I thought there wasnt any problems when taking two AI, I am taking Rebound Reloaded and read that it has two AIs. I am also taking Activate with it, I noticed I feel tired a lot of the time and libido might be down some?
Low libido is very common with that stack, and I myself experienced the same thing. I couldn't even get through a whole cycle, I just felt so wrong. I'm not really sure you can do anything about it, except take some RPM with it. I don't know how that would interact with that stack, but Icariin is DEFINITELY the best libido booster I've taken.

I

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
lol yes all the time how did you know?????
The urge to look after your looks is the best benchmark for estrogen levels.

But seriously, I think the 1st signs of estrogen going too low is loss of erection frequency and quality.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
yayayaya

The urge to look after your looks is the best benchmark for estrogen levels.

But seriously, I think the 1st signs of estrogen going too low is loss of erection frequency and quality.
well i havnt had any problems getting a rock hard erection.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
estrogen is anabolic and encourages health libido and cholesterol levels - why would you want to reduce it so drastically?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i dont think its a problem. i just wanted to boost my testosterone alot. so i saw on here that an easy way was to take nova xt and 6oxo. soi figured that it would be safe i didnt think they would kill my estrogen all together. i thought the nova just suppressed the estrogen and never killed it (somewhat like a serm). the 6oxo i know killed it, so i was only taking 1 pill at night instead of 3 and also i was taking half the dosage of novaxt. i was aware that estrogen did that but i didnt think it would affect it that much. but i stoped taking both and now i feel a lot better.is there any other ways to boost my estrogen? besides, soy milk.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
cus i am stupid i took two. wish i had read

then what makes you think estrogen is a problem?
wait let me correct myself. I as soon as i started taking them like for 2 or 3 days i felt like ****. I had a lil breakout on my face then i started having something like a hot flash but not. i straight up just felt like **** brah.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Low libido is very common with that stack, and I myself experienced the same thing. I couldn't even get through a whole cycle, I just felt so wrong. I'm not really sure you can do anything about it, except take some RPM with it. I don't know how that would interact with that stack, but Icariin is DEFINITELY the best libido booster I've taken.
Well after 2 weeks of RR I have decided to stop taking it. I was with this girl over the weekend and my pipe just didnt seem the same as usual? lol

What can I do to get things back to normal?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to suppress estrogen, do it ever so slightly.