Little help on this stack - Please read

mfkhan1019

Awards
This is a stack that i thought of adding to my workout regimen

Contolled Labs WHite flood(pre n.o.)
Controlled Labs Green Mag(CEE)
COntrolled Labs Purple Wraath( BCAA/ Glut/ Cit Mal.)

Optimum Nutrition 10 Lb Choco Protein

i also want to shed fat- should i add some sort of thermogenic fat loss supllement???(redline rtd or serum.. maybe)

I'm also ordering some WTF Pumped from alri to try out.

OR

I Also thought about just getting bulk powders:

CEE - Creatine Ethyl Ester (or should i get Creatine Mono)
AEE - Arginine Ethyl Ester (Or Arginine Ketoglutarate)
Citruline Malate
BCAA
Glutamine
(Trying to save money)

I'd also like to add some test boosters or hormone related products - i am open to any opinions on designer supplements or bulk powders such as dhea. trib terres...or stuff like anabolic pump, methyl 1-d...

I've done a superdrol before with minimal knowledge of it but i still did well. I have gaspari's maximus stack at the house, but i'm saving that. But in the mean time i'd like to get something that i can stack to gain lean muscle and shed fat.

Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 5'11
BF: NA

Let me know what other information you may need to help me further.

I will order these soon as i recieve opinions. Thanx in advance.

SXULB52

Awards
Your diet will have a huge influence on the outcome of any stack, please post your diet so we can all look at it. As far as the bulk powders go thats what I use but the taste is terrible, you might want to pick up some bulk flavoring system as well. You are about my size and I always try to lean bulk, which is diet and cardio controlled mainly. I wouldn't do a fat burner plus an NO product because they are counter productive as far as one is a vasodilator and is a vasoconstricter. Also posting your training program would help alot as well.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I would say no on the burner. If you're looking to srictly cut and not worried about keeping mass then go wiht a brner instead of NO. Really though as mfkhan said, throw your diet up and we'll see what we can do for you.

mfkhan1019

Awards
Your diet will have a huge influence on the outcome of any stack, please post your diet so we can all look at it. As far as the bulk powders go thats what I use but the taste is terrible, you might want to pick up some bulk flavoring system as well. You are about my size and I always try to lean bulk, which is diet and cardio controlled mainly. I wouldn't do a fat burner plus an NO product because they are counter productive as far as one is a vasodilator and is a vasoconstricter. Also posting your training program would help alot as well.
I started this diet to shed fat. Got it from my friend who recently did a competition.

Around 9:00 am
6-8 egg whites
1 Serving Oatmeal

12:00 pm
approx. 6-8 oz piece of grilled*
approx. 3 oz brocolli**

3:00 pm
approx. 3 oz brocolli**

7:00 pm
approx. 3 oz brocolli**

9:30 ----- Workout

11:30
approx. 3 oz brocolli**

Before i sleep around 1:00 am

6-8 egg whites.

I also snak on peanut butter crackers and add in 2 - 3 protein shakes between some meals

*sometimes substitue for tuna or high protein meat/low fat calorie
**Some sort of high fiber veggie-greens
(I do this two days and third day i add in brown rice or whole grain bread to each meal.

I workout during the weekdays monday through thursday.

I work everyday from 10 am to 9 pm at my uncles jewelry store.

I can use any help from my workout to my diet to my supplementation.

If you need more info pease tell me

Last edited:

mfkhan1019

Awards
I also was wondering if the purple wraath(or any bcaa) and green magnitude(or any other creatine) would help with lactic acid in the muscles.

mfkhan1019

Awards
I'm surprised no board sponsors or product reps have replied to promote their products. I would greatly appreciate any feedback, please.

dalvare1

dalvare1

Awards
If you want to check out a good stack to help you with your goals, you should look at iForce's Testabolan and Secretagain.

Testabolan will amplify your test production allowing you to train harder and synthesize more protein.

Secretagain will spike GH before you go to sleep so you can recover better and faster, not to mention helping you lose bodyfat.

Couple that with the diet you laid out and good training and you should make some awesome gains!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I also was wondering if the purple wraath(or any bcaa) and green magnitude(or any other creatine) would help with lactic acid in the muscles.
I kinda think you could use a lil more sleep!...working out at 930 at night, i wouldnt be interested in taking a pre-workout supp that has caffeine or id never sleep!...If your looking for a lil more endurance Incarnate is incredible for that (beta alanine and cissus). Ive heard nothing but good things about green mag, but have yet to try it.

mfkhan1019

Awards
I kinda think you could use a lil more sleep!...working out at 930 at night, i wouldnt be interested in taking a pre-workout supp that has caffeine or id never sleep!...If your looking for a lil more endurance Incarnate is incredible for that (beta alanine and cissus). Ive heard nothing but good things about green mag, but have yet to try it.
First off, thanks guys for all the responses. My work schedule is such that i can only workout at that time and i have to wakeup and go to work early. I work for my uncle and i'm a full time manager for his store.

I just got some expired 1-AD, but i tryin to decide on a good way to stack.

Here's what i'v gotten for my regimen:

Optimum Nutrition 10lb bag of protein
Ergopharm 1-AD
Milk Thistle
Saw palmetto
Hawthorne Berry
Can't get a hold of tamoxifen, so i might use 6 0x0(opinions needed on this)

Omega 3 EFA
Utrition Liquid vitamin

Controlled Labs White Flood
Controlled Labs Green Magnitude

Got some redline rtd for morning energy.

Thought about adding more to my 1-AD stack, but they say that with prohormones you don't gain more by taking more like steroids.

I've also got a halo fifty, orastan e, novedex xt stack. Use it later..

SXULB52

Awards
Just some things I would change, not flaming anyone, just what I would do. I would take the White Flood and Green Mag during PCT, leaving all other supplements as is. I would personally highly recomend getting nolva as 6oxo is not enough for your PCT. There are some good threads for 1AD dosage schemes you could use, I would research some and post your entire plan including dosages and length on and such. The diet looks good.