rpm!

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
so i got my sample for rpm in the mail. 10 pills total. ive used the recommended dose of 5 pills 1 hour pre workout and let me tell you this **** gives me like shakes and nervousness the whole day after i use it...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so i got my sample for rpm in the mail. 10 pills total. ive used the recommended dose of 5 pills 1 hour pre workout and let me tell you this **** gives me like shakes and nervousness the whole day after i use it...
Please reduce the dosage by 2 capsules the next time you use it- you may be oversensitive to some of the ingredients....

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
ok i will try that. is there gonna be a non-stimulant version?
BTW thanks for the samples!! :)

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
I have to say I was disappointed with RPM. I normally take NO xplode pre workout, a half hour after my protein shake and I have great energy and pumps. I took it on friday, 5 capsules, and felt nothing. I took it with green tea extract and a multivitamin. Drank lots of water with it, and during my workout. I didn't feel much energy til the end of my workout but I also drank my EAA/BCAA/Garbage cocktail during my workout. I weigh 215 at 5'10"...

rleechb

Awards
I had the same issues after taking 3 caps. Felt jittery, and like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. I've never taken any sort of thermogenic before (fast metabolism + skinny bastard = constant bulking) so I might just need some time to adjust. I'll probably just purchase the non-stim version when it becomes available.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I have to say I was disappointed with RPM. I normally take NO xplode pre workout, a half hour after my protein shake and I have great energy and pumps. I took it on friday, 5 capsules, and felt nothing. I took it with green tea extract and a multivitamin. Drank lots of water with it, and during my workout. I didn't feel much energy til the end of my workout but I also drank my EAA/BCAA/Garbage cocktail during my workout. I weigh 215 at 5'10"...
When I took four caps, I didn't feel crazy energy. But my workout was intense and I was able to maintain that intensity throughout.

I took 5 caps, I felt a lot more energy and my workout was intense as well.

So, if you are soley basing your experience based on energy I think you are making a big mistake, you should elaborate more on the impact of your workout.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
First of all, people are not following the directions of recommended dosage.

Honestly, I think almost everyone should start with 2 just to access tolerance. It may or may not do the job, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Being on leviathan for a few weeks, I have a very strong tolerance to stims now. If I had just taken 6 RPM's with no "leviathan" preload so to speak, i'd probably be up for 4 days also.

Start low people! :trout:

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
i def felt the RPM working. ive tryed almost all the major pre workout drinks and pills and this one is def the most powerful. i will try a bottle and see... would this be good to stack with ephedrine?

First of all, people are not following the directions of recommended dosage.

Honestly, I think almost everyone should start with 2 just to access tolerance. It may or may not do the job, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Being on leviathan for a few weeks, I have a very strong tolerance to stims now. If I had just taken 6 RPM's with no "leviathan" preload so to speak, i'd probably be up for 4 days also.

Start low people! :trout:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
i def felt the RPM working. ive tryed almost all the major pre workout drinks and pills and this one is def the most powerful. i will try a bottle and see... would this be good to stack with ephedrine?
I'm not the authority on RPM, but using common sense, I'd say it would be a bad idea, and not to do it.

ManInTheBox

ManInTheBox

Awards
When I took four caps, I didn't feel crazy energy. But my workout was intense and I was able to maintain that intensity throughout.

I took 5 caps, I felt a lot more energy and my workout was intense as well.

So, if you are soley basing your experience based on energy I think you are making a big mistake, you should elaborate more on the impact of your workout.
I did not notice any impact on my workout. I can't say it made me weaker, because I did lift heavy weight, but the weights that I moved were not a lot heavier than the week before. I felt very fatigued the entire workout honestly, no pick up whatsoever. It probably was a combination between long day at school and other issues on my mind, I can't blame the RPM entirely because it is a supplement. I'll give it another try since I still have some caps left over, and we'll see then.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
If you can tolerate it...It would be a nice fat burning stack, but I wouldn't take the E if it has Guaifenesin in it, since Guaifenesin is a muscle relaxant...

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
If you can tolerate it...It would be a nice fat burning stack, but I wouldn't take the E if it has Guaifenesin in it, since Guaifenesin is a muscle relaxant...
i have one box of vasopro 24 caps.. i dont mind it having a muscle relaxant in it since i am trying to cut a tiny bit of belly fat for summer.. i mean caffiene pills gave me similar jitters as rpm so im gonna try a bottle..:bb2:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
i have one box of vasopro 24 caps.. i dont mind it having a muscle relaxant in it since i am trying to cut a tiny bit of belly fat for summer.. i mean caffiene pills gave me similar jitters as rpm so im gonna try a bottle..:bb2:
I would stick with one stim, and focus on diet, and maybe a little controlled cardio.

Also, ask a nutraceticals rep about adding ephedrine.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I would stick with one stim, and focus on diet, and maybe a little controlled cardio.

Also, ask a nutraceticals rep about adding ephedrine.
I think ephedrine would stack well with RPM, mr NoDoz :trout:

Just add some asprin and you have the ECA stack :bb:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I think ephedrine would stack well with RPM, mr NoDoz :trout:

Just add some asprin and you have the ECA stack :bb:
I'm not an expert on it, but RMS did say icariin magnifys the effects of other compounds, and I'm not sure you want ephedrine's effects being mutiplied.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I'm not an expert on it, but RMS did say icariin magnifys the effects of other compounds, and I'm not sure you want ephedrine's effects being mutiplied.
Sure you do. That is why it is typically stacked.

And as far as magnify, are you sure he wasn't talking about Naringin? You ever drink grapefruit juice and take a fat burner? Good stuff.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
here you go bro:

Naringin, and its novel component Naringenin, also exert extensive effects within the P-SARM Synthase AI complex. Naringin (and Naringenin) exhibit remarkable aromatase and estrogen-inhibiting properties by decreasing the cytochrome P450arom isoform, an enzyme that also allows for the oxidative metabolism for chemical modification and degradation of oral medications. This can have very positive effects on the T:E ratio, and the combination of OPCs and Naringenin can be potentially additive or synergistic in eliminating estrogen, and allowing for more circulating free testosterone and all of its benefits!!! Naringin and Naringenin have also been shown to have profound effects on the metabolism of caffeine and PDE5 inhibitors such as Icariin, allowing for these compounds to be much more effective on a per dose basis- by up to 35%!!!
I've always enjoyed drinking 8oz of Grapefruit juice with a fat burner. Always wanted to try it with trib...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I had no problems with 5 caps pre-workout, nice smooth energy no nervousness, it got me JACKED, awesome pumps, focus and hardness, i love this stuff! But i followed the directions i was 255lbs at the time, so ya stick to the dosing schedule guys.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had no problems with 5 caps pre-workout, nice smooth energy no nervousness, it got me JACKED, awesome pumps, focus and hardness, i love this stuff! But i followed the directions i was 255lbs at the time, so ya stick to the dosing schedule guys.
Did you try the original orange samples or the newer red ones? BTW, congrats on the IBE reps status! No more USP?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
here you go bro:

I've always enjoyed drinking 8oz of Grapefruit juice with a fat burner. Always wanted to try it with trib...
Thanks for the corrections and the information on grapefruit juice. Rep points are coming your way. Although, I would like to see what a nutra rep says about stacking.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thanks for the corrections and the information on grapefruit juice. Rep points are coming your way. Although, I would like to see what a nutra rep says about stacking.
I don't blame ya. Good looking out though...

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
me 2 :thumbsup:

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I, being somewhat of a skeptic, have made some comments about the samples I had of RPM that were less than enthusiastic. I got my bottle today and did a workout with 6 caps before hand, and I just felt damn good the whole way through. Still feel energy. I think I'll space the dosage out over the day like some of the reps have said they do (3 in the morn, 3 pre workout) and see how that works.

I think I have changed my mind about this product...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stacking RPM with ephedrine would probably be a little too much- I like to err on the side of caution :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I, being somewhat of a skeptic, have made some comments about the samples I had of RPM that were less than enthusiastic. I got my bottle today and did a workout with 6 caps before hand, and I just felt damn good the whole way through. Still feel energy. I think I'll space the dosage out over the day like some of the reps have said they do (3 in the morn, 3 pre workout) and see how that works.

Awesome!!! Still working on your stim-free- but I am glad to see RPM is growing on you :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Did you try the original orange samples or the newer red ones? BTW, congrats on the IBE reps status! No more USP?
I used the Orange and ya i'm with IBE now, just a personal choice, i have nothing but good things to say about USP's products and people :dance:

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I used the Orange and ya i'm with IBE now, just a personal choice, i have nothing but good things to say about USP's products and people :dance:
I have nothing but good things to say about the girl in your avatar.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

I feel ya brother; however, I am skeptic. I thought RPM was all hype, and it was easy to do so, because of some of the enthusiasm from reps and teh like.

Since I am very stimulant tolerant, I don't get crazy energy from it, but what I do get is some mental acuity and very intense workouts. And the workouts I am doing aren't about setting PR's, but metabolic cost/GGP, and let me tell ya RPM is really becoming an assist.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Awesome!!! Still working on your stim-free- but I am glad to see RPM is growing on you :)
Sounds good. I think I am going to need a stim-free one, once I finish my cutting cycle.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel ya brother; however, I am skeptic. I thought RPM was all hype, and it was easy to do so, because of some of the enthusiasm from reps and teh like.

Since I am very stimulant tolerant, I don't get crazy energy from it, but what I do get is some mental acuity and very intense workouts. And the workouts I am doing aren't about setting PR's, but metabolic cost/GGP, and let me tell ya RPM is really becoming an assist.
I am fairly stim-tolerant myself- there is a "focused aggressive intensity" quality to RPM that other stims/anabolics seem to lack- this is the reason that RPM is in a class by itself- I can't really compare it to anything I have ever used before :)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I am fairly stim-tolerant myself- there is a "focused aggressive intensity" quality to RPM that other stims/anabolics seem to lack- this is the reason that RPM is in a class by itself- I can't really compare it to anything I have ever used before :)

I totally agree that's why i love it so much, i LOVE the aggression it gives me and i'm a naturally aggressive guy, it just makes me wanna tear apart the weights, it's like i DON'T wanna rest between sets i just wanna keep killin it, it's really really cool.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Amen brotha :hammer:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I totally agree that's why i love it so much, i LOVE the aggression it gives me and i'm a naturally aggressive guy, it just makes me wanna tear apart the weights, it's like i DON'T wanna rest between sets i just wanna keep killin it, it's really really cool.
Preach on Chaps my dog! You took the words outta my mouth!

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I agree about the aggressive intensity. It isn't really a stimulant rush. I just feel like I want to smash things with my fists. Anything. Instead I lift weights :)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I agree about the aggressive intensity. It isn't really a stimulant rush. I just feel like I want to smash things with my fists. Anything. Instead I lift weights :)
Lets call it a "motivator" hah, i guess it sounds more appropriate than addressing it as a "stimulant"

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much!! And that feeling is priceless!!!

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I must admit that it is pretty sweet. Maybe even addictive.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I must admit that it is pretty sweet. Maybe even addictive.
Think it is- I have to hide my RPM stash from my wife- she likes it more than I do :)