Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just wondering if i can take massfx on empty stomach or do i have to take with food? bottle doesnt say. neither does the write-up.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't matter. I've taken it both ways and it never upset my stomache at all.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep either or was okay with me as well. Though I usually take it with a meal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks, usually take with food. wanted to see if sometimes could take w/o.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey prid, where ya been man? missed you on here for awhile-vacation?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Na bigt, I've been around man. Must of just been missing each others post.

Are you going to be stacking anything with the FX or just taking it as a solo run?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
just wondering if i can take massfx on empty stomach or do i have to take with food? bottle doesnt say. neither does the write-up.
i've taken mine with. only take those things w/o when the bottle clearly states not to take with food.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Na bigt, I've been around man. Must of just been missing each others post.

Are you going to be stacking anything with the FX or just taking it as a solo run?
man i got so many supps going on. been on incarnate, levi for over a month. jw for 3 weeks same with restore once a day. just got ragnarok which kicks butt. got bulk cm and get diesel trib test. oh yeah cant forget the poseidon, im on 3rd tub. forgot ostebolin-c. 1 massfx, 2 trib test, three incarnate, three osteo-c, 2 scoops poseidon and threegms cm mixed in the ragnarok 45 minutes pre workout and im ready to bust down the walls lol. btw ragnarok is balls to the wall. havent done 345 for 10 reps on bp in over 15 years. and im actually down 3 lbs. strength is better than on cycle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
macedaddy-how about mixing up the colors, when i travel cant tell which is which.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my bad im taking jw/massfx, they both look identical. sorry bout that.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They do look really similiar don't they T. Usually if you look close enough, the FX is just slighty larger then the JW. I know because I've ran that stack before to.

That preworkout concoction you got there looks awesome man, as testament to the BP of course.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i swear prid, im getting better results on this stack than the last 2 cycles i ran. to be honest i guess im one of few people that ended up being dissapointed with epistane-this stack is much better.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The FX is some pretty good stuff t. I've ran it with either JW or Restore and personally liked the Restore/FX stack better. 6 Bromo seems to go extremely well with it man, at least for me it does. Glad to see it's treating you well.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
The FX is some pretty good stuff t. I've ran it with either JW or Restore and personally liked the Restore/FX stack better. 6 Bromo seems to go extremely well with it man, at least for me it does. Glad to see it's treating you well.
.Did you take FX/restore together or how did you stack thinking of doing the same ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey prid, thanks for the heads up. for now im running jw/restore but will drop jw when bottles gone and just do 3 restore ed. i think restore/massfx is nha stack on steriods,lol. if you want endurance,poseidon/ incarnate/bulk cm/ragnarok cant be beat. im on 2nd bottle of incarnate, plan on doing 6 months. going through 2 tubs a month of poseidon.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
You and me both; only way to tell them apart is a slight difference in the size. Decided to get a AM/PM pill box; MassFX is the AM side (4 caps per day) and JW is the PM side (3 caps per day).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
youve got to be creative when you take as many supps as i do. btw thanks for advise. nev:clap2: er too old to learn

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Definitely helps to keep things organization so you don't accidently miss a dosage.

youve got to be creative when you take as many supps as i do. btw thanks for advise. nev:clap2: er too old to learn

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.Did you take FX/restore together or how did you stack thinking of doing the same ?
Yep, did FX/restore for 8wks at 3 restore per day and 4-5FX per day. Really liked this combo, turned out to be one of the best I've tried. Defenitly going to try it again.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you want endurance,poseidon/ incarnate/bulk cm/ragnarok cant be beat. im on 2nd bottle of incarnate, plan on doing 6 months. going through 2 tubs a month of poseidon.
Sounds like an awesome endurance stack there t. As for the supplement recognition, I just by one of those pill seperaters and designate each holder as a standard dose. Put all my supps in the proper compartments the night before and just take'em the next day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah, and to complicate things more, some i take w/food, some w/o. my wife thinks i need my own separate med cabinet,lol.:whiner:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, and to complicate things more, some i take w/food, some w/o. my wife thinks i need my own separate med cabinet,lol.:whiner:
LOL, the joys of supplementation.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the worst par tis i ALREADY HAVE MY OWN!! :D

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I bring a huge Artic Zone lunch bag with me to work. It has a large pocket I throw 10 bottles of supps in. I store a ton of food like PB, tuna, and oatmeal in the main compartment. I also carry around a 5 LB jug of whey to work.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I bring a huge Artic Zone lunch bag with me to work. It has a large pocket I throw 10 bottles of supps in. I store a ton of food like PB, tuna, and oatmeal in the main compartment. I also carry around a 5 LB jug of whey to work.
:blink:
cool! where can we find this BOHEMETH LUNCH TOTE?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think those are the big blue things that you can get in the sporting goods department at wally world next to the cooler. Never new they made them that big....might have to look into it with my next grocery excersion.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I think those are the big blue things that you can get in the sporting goods department at wally world next to the cooler. Never new they made them that big....might have to look into it with my next grocery excersion.
I don't put the 5 LB tub of whey in it. I carry that seperately.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man as big as i am , i can hear it now "here come's herman munster,lol:nono:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
prid, if you ever do fx/restore again and you want to bump it up. add trib test, it's awesome. killer libido and harder wood from day 1. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prid, if you ever do fx/restore again and you want to bump it up. add trib test, it's awesome. killer libido and harder wood from day 1. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hmmm, might have to look into that too. Who makes it?

I'm getting some pretty good libido boost from RPM right now to. Might want to check it out to t, if you get the chance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive got rpm and c5 in my cart. get diesel. i tried diesel test in the past and didnt get that much, but trib test with the other stuff is working. dont know about solo but it kicks a$$ with restore/mfx. ragnarok rok's.