Tribulus

JoeJack101

Awards
Everytime I use tribulus, it works fantastic for about a week (boners, aggression, libido, acne, and better gains). After that it stops working and I can't figure out why. What do you think is the problem?

Also, will combining something with Tribulus keep it working? What about liquid/tincture tribulus instead?

Any ideas?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus is one of the few supplements I question. I haven't had much luck with it...

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Everytime I use tribulus, it works fantastic for about a week (boners, aggression, libido, acne, and better gains). After that it stops working and I can't figure out why. What do you think is the problem?

Also, will combining something with Tribulus keep it working? What about liquid/tincture tribulus instead?

Any ideas?
If your using straight Tribulus try doing 5 days on 2 days off cycle.

nootropolis

nootropolis

Awards
tribulus gave me terrible scary as balls dreams, had to stop

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Trib causes a spike in LH and after a week or more this response downregulates, thus the effects wane.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It might work though in my experience it just stops working after a few weeks. I think stuff like Icariin, Maca, Dodder seed and high potency nettle root are way better.

The industry has spent waaaay too much time and effort on Trib, IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i just ordered trib test by get diesel. that is what the bottle reccomends, 5on 2 off.