Rpm Is Out On Nutra!!

  1. Rpm Is Out On Nutra!!


    RPM (110 capsules) By Applied Nutriceuticals

    RPM FOR ALL YA MOTHATRUCKAS!!!!!!!
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.


  2. good price too! being broke brings teh suck!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ZoRomo77 View Post
    i'll wait for the innevitable special they're going to have lol
    You mean the "Sold Out" sale? lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
    •   
       


  4. just ordered mine

  5. this is great news!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by babolat View Post
    this is great news!
    Refer to bb.com posting on same topic

    Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - RPM available on a site not bb.com
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.

  7. As stated elsewhere, please show Nutra some love in the RPM threads in their company forum... bottom of the index..... after all, they pre-saled it for ya!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  8. I missed out on the samples as well. If there's any possibility, I'd love to try out RPM. There are SO many new things coming out. I'm feeling a little crazy about just buying everything so I think I'm going to have to wait to hear some more results from the masses..

  9. Great, I just placed my order several hours ago and it has shipped, guess I need another order . . .

    or should I wait for ALRI Proanabol or AX 3-AD?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Great, I just placed my order several hours ago and it has shipped, guess I need another order . . .

    or should I wait for ALRI Proanabol or AX 3-AD?
    wait for them. thats what im doing

  11. Fit just posted the Proanabol info . . . . hopefully it will be released in the next week, and 3AD is due out June 1!

    RPM will be a great addition to either of these!

  12. Well just got my bottles of RPM and Leviathan to make a sick cutting stack for me! Time to get wild with it!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Well just got my bottles of RPM and Leviathan to make a sick cutting stack for me! Time to get wild with it!
    That's a motivating stack if I ever saw one..... good choices.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  14. Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie View Post
    Well just got my bottles of RPM and Leviathan to make a sick cutting stack for me! Time to get wild with it!
    gonna have the same one anyday now!

  15. im looking at the lable information on nutra -
    it's unclear how long a bottle would last me??

    for serving size it says see dosing chart.
    for servings per container it is blank.

    if i'm taking 4/day - how long would a bottle last me?

    i guess what i really want to know is - how many pills in a bottle?

  16. 110 I think.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  17. 1 more day damn it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    110 I think.
    thanks cool.

    i would have guessed it was approx 30 servings

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    110 I think.
    awesome #. Even at 5 per pwo, that is still solid and using 2 on off days
  20. Btw


    I am just curious, RPM will be showing up at all of the AN retailers online tomorrow, right?

  21. I just shot a load onto my computer screen.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    I am just curious, RPM will be showing up at all of the AN retailers online tomorrow, right?
    All solely based on location I would assume. The closer stores will recieve the stock sooner.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  23. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    All solely based on location I would assume. The closer stores will recieve the stock sooner.
    excellent I will be checking first thing in the AM and placing my order.

  24. AN can't make the call of when it'll be up for sale guys...only when the retailers will buy and receive it.... a retailer who doesn't feel any rush may take weeks to actually post it for sale to consumers. This fact is why we should really appreciate the service Nutraplanet offers..... they do what they can to take good care of us customers who take care of them.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    AN can't make the call of when it'll be up for sale guys...only when the retailers will buy and receive it.... a retailer who doesn't feel any rush may take weeks to actually post it for sale to consumers. This fact is why we should really appreciate the service Nutraplanet offers..... they do what they can to take good care of us customers who take care of them.

    I just placed my order through them. Cant wait hopefully by the beginning of next week. By Wednesday would be awesome as that is chest day. Could always use a little extra burst

  26. Quote Originally Posted by MrTotality View Post
    I am just curious, RPM will be showing up at all of the AN retailers online tomorrow, right?
    yep
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    AN can't make the call of when it'll be up for sale guys...only when the retailers will buy and receive it.... a retailer who doesn't feel any rush may take weeks to actually post it for sale to consumers. This fact is why we should really appreciate the service Nutraplanet offers..... they do what they can to take good care of us customers who take care of them.
    Yes they do!!! Sam rocks!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  28. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Fit just posted the Proanabol info . . . . hopefully it will be released in the next week, and 3AD is due out June 1!

    RPM will be a great addition to either of these!
    RPM stacks extremely well with any PH or PS- it will give you added motivation/aggression to throw around some insane poundages!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  29. extremeenergy,

    You got your order in I assume?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    RPM stacks extremely well with any PH or PS- it will give you added motivation/aggression to throw around some insane poundages!!!!
    I thought RPM + oral = bad?

  31. We'll have to get a thread going for this specific topic to clarify...... it's good with some, bad with others.... ok with a lot if the user is fully aware of what they have going on.....
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  32. Yeah, we definitely need a thread like that. I take alot of other things.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    Yeah, we definitely need a thread like that. I take alot of other things.
    Thing I will start one....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NLA Performance is Available on Nutra Planet!
    By msrider in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 12:03 AM
  2. Drive + RPM insane prices on nutra.
    By Cellardude in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 11:38 PM
  3. What is out there to throw on some mass
    By Jimbo2007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 02:54 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 03:41 AM
Log in
Log in