Awards
  • Established
good price too! being broke brings teh suck!:aargh:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
As stated elsewhere, please show Nutra some love in the RPM threads in their company forum... bottom of the index..... after all, they pre-saled it for ya!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I missed out on the samples as well. If there's any possibility, I'd love to try out RPM. There are SO many new things coming out. I'm feeling a little crazy about just buying everything so I think I'm going to have to wait to hear some more results from the masses..

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great, I just placed my order several hours ago and it has shipped, guess I need another order . . . :rant: :rant: :rant:

or should I wait for ALRI Proanabol or AX 3-AD?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Great, I just placed my order several hours ago and it has shipped, guess I need another order . . . :rant: :rant: :rant:

or should I wait for ALRI Proanabol or AX 3-AD?
wait for them. thats what im doing

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fit just posted the Proanabol info . . . . hopefully it will be released in the next week, and 3AD is due out June 1!:cheers:

RPM will be a great addition to either of these!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Well just got my bottles of RPM and Leviathan to make a sick cutting stack for me! Time to get wild with it!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well just got my bottles of RPM and Leviathan to make a sick cutting stack for me! Time to get wild with it!
That's a motivating stack if I ever saw one..... good choices.:thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
im looking at the lable information on nutra -
it's unclear how long a bottle would last me??

for serving size it says see dosing chart.
for servings per container it is blank.

if i'm taking 4/day - how long would a bottle last me?

i guess what i really want to know is - how many pills in a bottle?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
110 I think.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Btw

I am just curious, RPM will be showing up at all of the AN retailers online tomorrow, right?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I just shot a load onto my computer screen. :aargh:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just curious, RPM will be showing up at all of the AN retailers online tomorrow, right?
All solely based on location I would assume. The closer stores will recieve the stock sooner.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
AN can't make the call of when it'll be up for sale guys...only when the retailers will buy and receive it.... a retailer who doesn't feel any rush may take weeks to actually post it for sale to consumers. This fact is why we should really appreciate the service Nutraplanet offers..... they do what they can to take good care of us customers who take care of them.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AN can't make the call of when it'll be up for sale guys...only when the retailers will buy and receive it.... a retailer who doesn't feel any rush may take weeks to actually post it for sale to consumers. This fact is why we should really appreciate the service Nutraplanet offers..... they do what they can to take good care of us customers who take care of them.

I just placed my order through them. Cant wait hopefully by the beginning of next week. By Wednesday would be awesome as that is chest day. Could always use a little extra burst

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes they do!!! Sam rocks!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fit just posted the Proanabol info . . . . hopefully it will be released in the next week, and 3AD is due out June 1!:cheers:

RPM will be a great addition to either of these!
RPM stacks extremely well with any PH or PS- it will give you added motivation/aggression to throw around some insane poundages!!!!:frustrate

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
RPM stacks extremely well with any PH or PS- it will give you added motivation/aggression to throw around some insane poundages!!!!:frustrate
I thought RPM + oral = bad?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
We'll have to get a thread going for this specific topic to clarify...... it's good with some, bad with others.... ok with a lot if the user is fully aware of what they have going on.....

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we definitely need a thread like that. I take alot of other things.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established