Wot Supplement for quality sleep?

T

tom1234

Awards
I have used ZMA in the past and found that helped. Just want something to give me a deeper more relaxing sleep so I feel more refreshed the next day.

Have seen that alri have got lean dreams and I have seen this
Genera Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) USP LABS Certified at nutraplanet.

Option 1 ZMA
Option 2 Lean dreams
Option 3 Genera Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol

Wot shall I choose which do rate the best?
Thanks

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
x-dreams wil be released by IBE soon...keep an eye out for that

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Melatonin at a high enough dose.

I think someone needs to try a supplement that has melatonin in it alot w/ some added ingredients for bioavailibility.

S

scrappydog

Awards
I've used a lot of different things to help me sleep. ZMA, Gaba, Melatonin, Tryptophan, valerian and others.
I actually took my first lean dreams last night. It was good in helping me fall asleep.
But I judge these products by how well I wake up and most have me waking up a bit groggy. They all seem to help deep sleep.

A while back I got a test batch of REM-3 from USP. It only had
1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol). The later version added something. Anyway the original with just 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) was the best stuff for me becuase I woke up feeling great. The later version with an additional ingredient, maybe ashwaganda(??), made me a bit groggy. I am going to see how things go with lean dreams but so far my favorite thing is 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) for sleeping good AND waking up refreshed.

L

lilanimal

Awards
i didnt think malotonin was good to take for extended periods of time, especially at higer doses. I use gaba, and malotonin if my sleep cycle is off.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
11:00pm last night I was wide awake, then I took 2 caps LD + 50mg of Benadryl; it was goodnight Irene

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
3-5g GABA is good for sleep and relaxation.
Genera Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol
Also PowerFULL taken pre-bed is great.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
500mg of magnesium works for me. Or rhodiola/bacopa

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoever deleted my post, thanks. :rolleyes:

Anyway, pght is the best sleep aid I've used, and I've used powerfull, REM, melatonin, Gaba, ZMA, and others. Pght is the only one that knocks me out, puts me deep, and doesn't make me groggy in the morning. And that is only one of its effects.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Whoever deleted my post, thanks. :rolleyes:

Anyway, pght is the best sleep aid I've used, and I've used powerfull, REM, melatonin, Gaba, ZMA, and others. Pght is the only one that knocks me out, puts me deep, and doesn't make me groggy in the morning. And that is only one of its effects.
Never heard of it? Link?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hear great things about this how do you say X-Dreams :D

I also believe that there is a contest in the IBE forum giving some away with samples coming soon!:thumbsup:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't X-dreams going to have phenibut in it?

T

tom1234

Awards
Thanks for the replies.

Think I might give Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol ago.

Just one question how do you take this?

Can you just swallow it or do you have to mix it with a drink or cap it etc?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My pre-bed stack:

2 caps Lipo-PM
6 mg melatonin

Out for 8 hours, deep sleep, vivid dreams, and wake up feeling great!!!!

R

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I've given up on chemical aids, they are either too weak and/or tolerance builds and/or they have sides.

These are the two electromagnetic products I'm using right now, sleeping like a baby.

Verilux TwiLight Mini Ultra Blue Light Therapy Sleep System
Dreamate

One could easily spend as much for supps over a few months, and not, IMO, get the long term correction that these products provide.

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
R

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
They have different uses.

The Twilight is effective for resetting one's go to bed time, I've been able to push back my Vampire sleep hours to a more normal schedule,an impossibility with the drugs I've tried, and the Dreammate's primary benefit is in an improvement in sleep quality, I no longer wakeup every few hours, kick my innocent cat and look over at my alarm clock.

The Dreammate is also supposed to aid onset of sleeptime, according to the study at HIVOX but I can't distinguish that affect from the sleepy KO that the Twilight is putting on me.

I highly recommend them both, singly according to one's needs.

My next purchase will be for this
Sleeptracker Watch Wake-Up Monitor
to optimize my wakeup time.

IMO, these have been great quality of life investments, well worth the money.

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
They have different uses.

The Twilight is effective for resetting one's go to bed time, I've been able to push back my Vampire sleep hours to a more normal schedule,an impossibility with the drugs I've tried, and the Dreammate's primary benefit is in an improvement in sleep quality, I no longer wakeup every few hours, kick my innocent cat and look over at my alarm clock.

The Dreammate is also supposed to aid onset of sleeptime, according to the study at HIVOX but I can't distinguish that affect from the sleepy KO that the Twilight is putting on me.

I highly recommend them both, singly according to one's needs.

My next purchase will be for this
Sleeptracker Watch Wake-Up Monitor
to optimize my wakeup time.

IMO, these have been great quality of life investments, well worth the money.
Thanks for reply.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Melatonin at a high enough dose.

I think someone needs to try a supplement that has melatonin in it alot w/ some added ingredients for bioavailibility.
Lunesta works like a charm every time.

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
I've slept allot better since I started True Protein's Alpha-Lactalbumin :thumbsup:

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Designer Supplements' Activate gives me wicked deep sleeps and I awake feeling awesome.

S

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Melatonin works alright for me
Recently been using TylenolPM has diphenhydramine in it and it works very well at keeping me asleep and makes me less groggy in the morning then Melatonin. anyone see a supplement containing just this?
Soon I will try IBE's XDREAM.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
im getting some of Unique Nutrition's L-dopa and waiting on NP's ZMT to be released (what suppose to be friday, hopefully it goes online monday) and going to be stacking the 2 before bed. should be great for sleep and recovery.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipotropin PM has been working great for me. And it burns fat!