Palo Alto Labs Introduces: ASPIRE36.... 36 Hours of FUN!!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

[size=+3]Palo Alto Labs Introduces:
Aspire36[/size]

[size=+1]
I guarantee to you guys that this is the BEST sexual stimulant that you have ever seen. We will be offering samples...100% FREE to you. Shipping included.

-Dave
[/size]

[size=+3]
Free Sample: Palo Alto Labs Aspire36 FREE Sample[/size]ONE REQUEST PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD. Multiple Requests will have ALL requests DELETED.

Works In Less Than 1 Hour: For many, Aspire36 works as quickly as 30 minutes! You will have the absolute hardest, fullest, thickest possible erection of your life - no matter your age. Absolutely nothing can compare to the results of Aspire36 – Guaranteed!

Dramatically Improved Sexual Stamina & Energy: Aspire36 will give you an incredible boost in stamina, endurance and confidence. You will last longer than you have ever lasted. Many users of Aspire36 were able to go as many as four times in one night! With Aspire36, she WILL finish before you do, Guaranteed!

Lasts Up To 36 Hours Every Time: With Aspire36, you can go as long, and as many times as you’d like. In fact, we’d expect for you and your partner to wear down from over exertion, long before Aspire36 wears off.

You Will Be Bigger, Fuller and Rock Hard Every Time: You will be absolutely stunned by how much stronger and fuller your erections will be when you take Aspire36. This is water-cooler stuff guys. After one night with Aspire36, you’ll be telling your buddies about your new secret weapon, and she’ll be telling all her friends about what kind of animal you are.

The Next Generation of Male Performance Products: Every product claims to be the “Strongest” available. Most of them are really a joke and a rip-off. When we say that nothing compares to Aspire36, we’re not kidding. Aspire36 is literally generations ahead of every other male product in terms of effectiveness

Liquid Capsule Technology: Aspire36’s Liquid Capsule Technology was engineered to provide the most bioavailable, quickest reacting, longest lasting ingredient absorption possible. This means that Aspire36 will hit you faster, harder and much longer than any other product.

[size=+2]
Aspire36 FAQ's​
[/size]

• Q: How do I take Aspire36?
A: Each bottle of Aspire36 contains 12 liquid capsules and should be equivalent to a month supply based upon the long lasting effects of each capsule. Aspire36 can be consumed with or without food, at any point in the day. Only one capsule should be taken during any thirty-six hour period.

• Q: How is Aspire36 different from Other Sexual Performance Products?
A: Aspire36 uses proprietary Liquid Capsule Technology that enables rapid, long lasting, absorption of its ingredients. This enables extremely fast absorption(less than 30 minutes), while eliminating the possibility of the product not working in time for your on demand sexual experience. Aspire36’s not only works faster then any other sexual product on the market, it lasts longer as well, sometimes as long as 36 to 48hours. Aspire36’s unique formula was designed by one of China’s top herbalists and is unique in every since of the word. The science behind Aspire36’s extreme results is based on Nobel Prize winning studies focusing on nitric oxide helping stimulate blood flow at the body's periphery.

• Q: Are there any side-effects?
A: Yes! Aspire36 causes incredibly intense and long lasting sexual activity.
In terms of negative side-effects, there are no negatives. Aspire36 is made up of all natural herbal ingredients. There are no pharmaceutical or stimulant ingredients like yohimbe or caffeine in Aspire36 that could raise your blood pressure or make you jittery, irritable, or uncomfortable. You may possibly feel a slight flush while using the product, as this is a result of dramatically increased blood flow.

• Q: How Soon Can I expect to see results with Aspire36?
A: You can expect to see results generally within the first 25 to 60 minutes of using Aspire36. You may possibly feel a slight flush that is the result of increased nitric oxide production in your body leading to increased blood flow to your body’s peripheral organs. Aspire36 will continue to show positive results for you up to 36 to 48 hours after use.

• Q: Will I Continue to Have Positive Sexual Results once I discontinue use of Aspire36?
A: No, Aspire36 is an on demand product comparable to a “fire and forget” missile. The ingredients within one Liquid Capsule of Aspire36 will last up to 36 hours so you don’t have to worry about taking multiple pills on a regular basis.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
boys the model is mine...so dont even think about it!!!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
This is gooooood stuff guys, not your run of the mill sexual enhancer.

Also we are the ONLY importers of ophioglossum in the USA, so you've never tried anything like this before!!! :head:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I signed up for a sample but it's for a friend;)

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
And daymnit, 3 weeks out proally won't reach me in time by my vacation in cancun, can you order a bottle before?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
And daymnit, 3 weeks out proally won't reach me in time by my vacation in cancun, can you order a bottle before?
PM me when its getting closer and I will see what I can do.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I'm up for it. ;)

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I put in my sample request, this sounds good cant wait to try it.

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
I sent for mine :bb3:
Thank you Palo Alto Labs :thumbsup:

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
waiting for sample...

and wondering about 36hrs...

that is a pretty bold claim...

But im looking foward to it...

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
waiting for sample...

and wondering about 36hrs...

that is a pretty bold claim...

But im looking foward to it...
bold.. but pretty accurate!!! We have ran multiple sample batches, I am looking at a bottle of about 20 caps sitting in front of me right now. This thing has been tested by over 200 people.. and thats the feed back we have been getting.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Hrmm...I guess ...I can make a sign-up sheet for women to help me test your products accuracy *cough*....

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Hrmm...I guess ...I can make a sign-up sheet for women to help me test your products accuracy *cough*....
HAHHAHHA.. Yeah post a tester's requested sign up sheet at the local girls dorm!!

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
I saw!! your thoughts and review of a product is always appreciated and very much respected!!
Thanks bro.......I'm doing my best for ya! Your company is quickly gaining respect and appreciation in my book as well!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
No samples to Canada?
We'll have that link up in a few days. It will probably be a small fee for shipping, but we'll give you guys a few extra samples to make it worth your while :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hapy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy..........

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
What effects, besides potential testicular explosion, would we see from stacking with Paravol?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Niice. Palo Alto is coming up! I'm just about to start ALL your other products and now this. Females beware.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great :)
Just signed up.

Any concerns using this alongside other supps?
anything from selegeline to SD to EYA or sulbatomol based stims?

Thanks for the opportunity :lol:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Palo Labs. =)You guys are delivering as always

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just signed up:woohoo: when do you think we will get or free samples and if we like what date can you purcase thanks.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
just signed up:woohoo: when do you think we will get or free samples and if we like what date can you purcase thanks.
Samples should be shipped ON or AROUND June 1st. Bottles should be available around that time as well.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok thanks june 1 is almost three weeks away i was hoping it would help my problem i am having while on parvol it is making me cum to quick maybe it working to good like making me to horny i don't know.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I am trying it purely for the research.:thumbsup:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks june 1 is almost three weeks away i was hoping it would help my problem i am having while on parvol it is making me cum to quick maybe it working to good like making me to horny i don't know.

Well i can assure you, aspire might make you outlast your girl. :)

jcratty75

Awards
Just signed up for a sample, and if it works like it says im def getting some for vacation haha she wont know what hit her
Thanks PAL

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Signed up and patiently waiting for this stuff.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Signed up twice, just to make sure. :thumbsup:

I might have to line up a few girls right after one another to make sure I use all 36 hours to the fullest. :woohoo:

:icon_lol:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I hope none of you sign up twice.... if your name shows up more than once... all requests will be deleted

ONE PER PERSON / ONE PER HOUSEHOLD

Please understand we have to pay for postage and envelope, etc... it adds up. 1 request please