Rpm.... Varooom, Varooom!!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, but I actually don't have to take more than 3 now pre workout to get the same effect that I had to take 6 to get a week ago. If I still take 6, my heart is leaping out of my chest and I sweat like a friggin' pig.
    Alright, that's going to save you some money.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Just got my bottle yesterday so did 4 before my workout yesterday and today is off day, but did 2 before breakfast this morning. Think there is any difference or have you tried it on off days to split up the dosage of doing one in the morning and one in the early afternoon?
    I've just been doing 2 in the morning on off day's like you. If you have some sort of activity planned later in the day then perhaps splitting the dosage would help out. Personally I just like mimicking my off days doses with my wo doses.

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I've just been doing 2 in the morning on off day's like you. If you have some sort of activity planned later in the day then perhaps splitting the dosage would help out. Personally I just like mimicking my off days doses with my wo doses.
    That's how I have been doing it as well...
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

4. Sounds like a good approach. Going to be hitting the gym in a bit and will be doing my 4 cap dosage. Generally workout around 5pm each day, so was thinking on off days, would take the 2 caps dosage first thing upon waking up until holding it until later in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post

5. Sounds like that will work well.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 196
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 02:48 PM
  2. Replies: 397
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 07:06 PM