Votes: 23 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Which of these gave you the greatest fat loss. Try to consider if diet were equal in all the ones you tried.

If possible please state what you voted for.

Edit: Guys why don't we filter ALL of our fat burning conversations through here. All the RPM/Levia/DCP. Would make it much less cluttered to put all that in this thread.

Thanks!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Wooo hooo!!! Ill give you one guess where my vote goes to!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm.....looks like we need other opinions. I personally really love Leviathan also. But there are others out there.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yeah....and eca is always effective...but we should just get otc fat burner opinions...

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
My vote is for Leviathan but leviathan with dcp is the way to go... Still want to try Dialene4

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
8mg ehpedrine is legal here, anything higher is not.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Hot Rox Extreme worked well for me. I also tried AMP, but wasn't too found of it. I sampled Leviathan, but found out about it after I already made my fat burner purchases...

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hot Rox Extreme worked well for me. I also tried AMP, but wasn't too found of it. I sampled Leviathan, but found out about it after I already made my fat burner purchases...
ive tried both.....non-biased....Leviathan is better!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I had to go with Leviathan. Stuff kicks ass.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Personally I like stim x by ax and will be trying dcp very soon.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Melting Point and DCP both worked well for me.

I am somewhat interested in Blaze lately.

I know it isn't a choice but cytolean made me extremely sweaty for my sample, and the euphoric feeling was pretty dramatic. Obviously cannot judge fat loss though.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
im almost ashamed to admit this but fyre actually delivered good results. im not a syntrax fan by any means, but ill give credit where it is due.

on a sidenote, the whole venom + Tx was a letdown. i had much higher expectations for the price justification but fat loss came at a normal pace. however, it was more muscle friendly than most fat burners.

glancing at the ingredients, leviathan looks mediocre and nothing special. however, i may try it next if it keeps getting great reviews. any hints to the caffeine content? i dont like taking much caffeine

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Melting Point and DCP both worked well for me.

I am somewhat interested in Blaze lately.

I know it isn't a choice but cytolean made me extremely sweaty for my sample, and the euphoric feeling was pretty dramatic. Obviously cannot judge fat loss though.
ive read very many positive things about cytolean across numerous boards. it is definately on my supplement 'interest list.'

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Only thing that has worked well for me so far Is Yellow Gold.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
ive read very many positive things about cytolean across numerous boards. it is definately on my supplement 'interest list.'
I agree, I have seen tons of good feedback on cytolean also, will be checkin that out also.

Heard many good things about Dialene also.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Bulk Sesamin worked by itself.
DCP worked worked well after that.
I went from 213 to 205.
The ECA stack from CVS is going bring home a 6 pack, let's party!:head:

BifWebster

Awards
Venom was unreal for me, effects start to wear off though so i switch it up.

I couldnt give leviathan an honest review because I got sick off of it, but then realized the same thing happened to me with redline and its gotta be the yohimbine i cant process, so im sure its great, sucks for me though because I cant handle yohimbine for some reason.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love cinch.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan so far.

But I may try stacking it with bulk sesamin + DCP + RPN + ECA + some other stuff... stimx maybe?

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
I've lost 7 tough #'s on Lipotrophin - PM. For me to under 205 is a miracle. After being stuck there for almost 2 weeks i p/u'd some lipo and da sh*t works!

I'm going to stack it with Basic Cuts during the day pretty soon. We'll see how it goes

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Yohimbe!!!!!!! YECHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I like Venom.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
amp and stim x work. camphbolic too. liked my leviathan samples. im not to experienced with fat burners so....

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
amp and stim x work. camphbolic too. liked my leviathan samples. im not to experienced with fat burners so....
I tried camphbolic, stacked it with Lean green..didn't do a thing. this last go around was my last ditch effort with fat loss supps...looks like its working...somewhere I heard a sigh of relief from nutraplanet...

BulkPower

Awards
some said you can buy the ECA stack from CVS? is it behind the counter or somthing?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Anyone used Red Acid Gen 2 by Controlled Labs?
me :)

I'll let you know in a month how it goes since I've just started

Stuff I like..

Anarchy stack
Thyrotabs
DCP

Would love to try out leviathan, but I don't think I can get it :(

BulkPower

Awards
Hello everyone I am looking to shed the pounds and cut up.. Id like to try the ECA stack but where do I find it at? I know I have to buy the bottles seperate.. I was told CVS sells them is this true? what dose's do I take? and info? Thanks guys...

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
some said you can buy the ECA stack from CVS? is it behind the counter or somthing?
You can make it out of either Bronkaid or Primatine tablets which are behind the counter and require your signature and drivers licence #. You can only buy so many boxes a month from what I've heard. I only need one. They are cautious of potentially large buys because people convert this stuff into Meth. You pick up either Vivarin or No Doze which make up the caffeine portion of the stack and your done. I think I spent like 13 bucks and change for both.

Bronkaid is 25 mg. per tablet and Primatine is 12.5 mg (24 tablets) around the same price. There are smaller boxes but I forget what the count is. Get the Bronkaid and break it in half for a 1/2 dose to check your tolorence first. That is unless you know your tolorence to ephedra. Someone should be able to give us a dose schedule for a couple of weeks I'm sure. I read somewhere wk1, 1 dose in the morning wk 2, morning dose and lunch time dose wk 3, morning, lunch and mid afternoon. Then you get off. You shouldn't take it after around what? 5-6pm I think. Somebody correct me if I have any of this wrong, thanks

Edit: And after we've completely toasted our adrenal system, we should purchase some Reset AD. From what I've read that stuff really works.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You can make it out of either Bronkaid or Primatine tablets which are behind the counter and require your signature and drivers licence #. You can only buy so many boxes a month from what I've heard. I only need one. They are cautious of potentially large buys because people convert this stuff into Meth. You pick up either Vivarin or No Doze which make up the caffeine portion of the stack and your done. I think I spent like 13 bucks and change for both.

Bronkaid is 25 mg. per tablet and Primatine is 12.5 mg (24 tablets) around the same price. There are smaller boxes but I forget what the count is. Get the Bronkaid and break it in half for a 1/2 dose to check your tolorence first. That is unless you know your tolorence to ephedra. Someone should be able to give us a dose schedule for a couple of weeks I'm sure. I read somewhere wk1, 1 dose in the morning wk 2, morning dose and lunch time dose wk 3, morning, lunch and mid afternoon. Then you get off. You shouldn't take it after around what? 5-6pm I think. Somebody correct me if I have any of this wrong, thanks

Edit: And after we've completely toasted our adrenal system, we should purchase some Reset AD. From what I've read that stuff really works.
Very good post. Very helpful.

I am looking to buy some Reset A.D very soon.

BulkPower

Awards

Thank you for your detailed reply Mach! very well said!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I just edited my first post in this thread if you want to read over it.

Why don't we try to filter all fat burner convo's through this thread, I am sure the mods would appreciate it and it would make for a much less cluttered front page.

On the front page right now there are like 6 threads on RPM, like 3-4 on levia, like 3-4 DCP, this is all unnecessary and this thread covers all those.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone I am looking to shed the pounds and cut up.. Id like to try the ECA stack but where do I find it at? I know I have to buy the bottles seperate.. I was told CVS sells them is this true? what dose's do I take? and info? Thanks guys...
You can buy pure Ephedrine HCL from dnepharm.com - it doesn't have any other crap in it either. Then you can just buy some NoDoz and some aspirin separately and you're good to go.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You can also make a cheap ECA by ordering some 25mg ephedrine tabs and stacking it with something like Excedrine which is aspirin with a little caffiene added.

My vote goes for Melting Point..aka TTA. This stuff is great as long as you keep in mind that it will make you hold sub-Q water while on it. You won't see your 6 pack until a week or two after stopping it but the pounds fly off fast. Just eating my normal crappy diet, i can drop about 3-5 pounds per week with minimal cardio.

TTA, Sesamin and Anabolic Pump are probably the best non-stim fat burners out there IMO.

nootropolis

nootropolis

Awards
stim-x????? what no stim-X on the poll :nono:
i just ordered some of the stim x along with mass fx from *************... i only received the mass and apparently they shipped them separately?

I'm getting kinda upset, hopefully the stim x will be here today

also, some of my more effective times were with ephed/redlines

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
You can also make a cheap ECA by ordering some 25mg ephedrine tabs and stacking it with something like Excedrine which is aspirin with a little caffiene added.

My vote goes for Melting Point..aka TTA. This stuff is great as long as you keep in mind that it will make you hold sub-Q water while on it. You won't see your 6 pack until a week or two after stopping it but the pounds fly off fast. Just eating my normal crappy diet, i can drop about 3-5 pounds per week with minimal cardio.

TTA, Sesamin and Anabolic Pump are probably the best non-stim fat burners out there IMO.

I just bought some AP, although I've heard mixed reviews. Mostly good though. I have a feeling that some people are just taking it, and aren't taking it before CHO meals.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yes, diet is everything for AP to work well. I used it with a more strict diet and attention to CHO timing and it worked like magic. Then I got sloppy and the effects weren't as noticable. Feedback is only as good as the user's discipline and that's a hard thing to judge online.