supplement help

1. Registered User
    Answers

supplement help

hey guys i'm on an anti aging progrm with dr john and ussually do some m1t over summer......not allowed to use it with dr j's protocall. i have some t bomb and some tribulus....is this stuff in the same toxic class as m1t?

what about anabolic pump? i'd like a little edge but don't want to use anything that will piss the doc off....

my diets great...lots of protien....over 3000 cal....training hard and heavy....blah blah blah

thanks for the help

bob

2. Registered User
    Answers

you had the exact same thread in a different area, even down to the words that you used. and here's a link to it. What can I take for size that won't upset Dr J?
    Why would you start a new thread?? and Dr John advised you allready on this. Now what is it that you want? Permission to do M1T?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

i figured you guys over here would be a little more in tune with supplements...... and a bit more helpful than the paint mixer that answered my post over there, and offered nothing but bull****. but i see your on the same track as him...

did i ask for permission to do m1t? why don't you re read the post and see if you can comprehend my extreemly simple question?

"i have some t bomb and some tribulus....is this stuff in the same toxic class as m1t?"

i'd suggest that if you don't have something useful or positive to say that you go bang your head against the wall.....
    because it doesn't seem to be good for anything else.

bob
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

easy there buddy. all i'm saying is that you're not going to get any other answers here. You've already been given some really good answers. BCAA, creatine, food.... stick to those things. Dr. John said

"ANYTHING you take that affects your hormones will upset your Anti-Aging Medicine therapy. And...um....me. lol
    I sure do hear good things about BCAA's lately."

so there you go... stick to that. You already have the answer. And to aswer your question, no tribulus and t-bomb it's not in the same category with M1T. They're simply test boosters, but if i read correctly what Dr. John said "ANYTHING that affects your hormones", i would stay away from them. Just listen to the doctor. And you know what? I'm sorry for the earlier comment, but it just seems to me that you want a different answer than what the doc gave you.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyn View Post
    why don't you re read the post and see if you can comprehend my extreemly simple question?

"i have some t bomb and some tribulus....is this stuff in the same toxic class as m1t?"
    I usually adhere to the position that there is no such thing as a stupid question, but I stand corrected.

If you don't know the difference between tribulus and M1T, then you shouldn't be taking either.

As to T-Bomb, it depends upon what version you have. The original T Bomb contained steroids. The T Bomb II does not and is essentially an herbal test booster (it might contain an AI, I don't recall).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. supplement help please
    By quigley in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 05:23 AM
  2. Age Okay to Start supplements!!! Help
    By surfnskate98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-05-2006, 01:14 PM
  3. Supplement Help....
    By bigman08 in forum Anabolics