Paravol: Who's using it?

  1. Paravol: Who's using it?


    Anyone on AM.com used Paravol?

    I just finished reading some highly interesting reviews on it on another lower quality forum. Interesting enough that I was tempted to fire an order in.... like now.

    Any of the anabolic minds here have anything to offer up?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)


  2. Well I just received my Paravol along with a bunch of other things from Nutra Planet.....Lets put it this way....Paravol made me want to hump walls....Huge fan so far.

    Glad my first post could be memorable

  3. Its really good stuff man. You get the best effect when you stay consistent with it for over 21 days. It is the best Sexual Recovery compound I know of, its especially effective in PCT obv.

    I have used it in my last few cycles. Love it
    •   
       

  4. Thumbs up


    Of course I'm taking it

    I'm loving it, but not as much as my girl

  5. I'm sold. I get crazy loss of libido after anabolic cycles. Palo Alto is really moving up in the world.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Of course I'm taking it

    I'm loving it, but not as much as my girl
    x2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Beige View Post
    I'm sold. I get crazy loss of libido after anabolic cycles. Palo Alto is really moving up in the world.
    I agree. Palo Alto is making a name for themselves in a short while.

    as far as the results go, i see alot of reviews speaking on ejaculation "gains" but does it really make you a horny summab1tch?

    because FYI i have Peter North loads just desire seems to not be there so much.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    as far as the results go, i see alot of reviews speaking on ejaculation "gains" but does it really make you a horny summab1tch?
    Ohhhh yea it does. Libido increases usually within the first week, and gets stronger the longer you take it...

  9. I stack it with Viagra.

  10. Any female users?

    Of the product I mean. lol. What's the feedback like?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  11. Might have to slip some in Wifey's drink if it's working any wonders on the ladies. lol
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Any female users?

    Of the product I mean. lol. What's the feedback like?
    I cant say that I know of any reports of women taking Paravol.. nothing comes to mind... any volunteers???? I think even 1 a day would be pretty effective for a woman's libido.

  13. I just started it this week.

    Check out NP for a bottle...
    Last edited by xjsynx; 05-11-2007 at 09:31 AM.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I just started it this week.

    Check out NP for a bottle...
    Definitely!!

  15. thanks for the heads up

  16. no details bout last nnight.....buuuut...
    I LOVE PARAVOL...haha

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Thats an autoship program for direct marketing (ie magazine ads). Please buy from NP or another site, not the 'sample' bottle. There is a reason we dont advertise that special on the forums.
    What'cha talk about, I said go to NP

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    What'cha talk about, I said go to NP
    lol...thats more like it!!

  19. I think Paravol is making me hear things, all I hear is "Wakka Chikka Wakka Chikka"



    P.S.
    Pablo Francsico is one funny mo'fo, check out "Bits and Pieces"

  20. LOL... yea he's funny as hell!!

  21. I am excited to stack Paravol w/ RPM....... somebody is gonna be walkin funny.............
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I am excited to stack Paravol w/ RPM....... somebody is gonna be walkin funny.............
    lol

  23. cant wait for that stack!!!...*patiently waits by the mailbox

  24. wow, can you say ejaculations from hell! Feel sorry for your girlfriend!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I am excited to stack Paravol w/ RPM....... somebody is gonna be walkin funny.............

    sounds like a killer stack, depening on your results, may run the exact stack after I finish my cut. Libido has been down a little from calorie reduction.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    wow, can you say ejaculations from hell! Feel sorry for your girlfriend!
    LMAO. Reminds me of the scene from Scary Movie, where he pasts here to the ceiling

  27. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    LMAO. Reminds me of the scene from Scary Movie, where he pasts here to the ceiling
    haha..exactly like that..lol

  28. Ok John.... what happens when you pop an Aspire36 into the Paravol, RPM stack?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Ok John.... what happens when you pop an Aspire36 into the Paravol, RPM stack?
    Absolute utter insanity and chaos.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Absolute utter insanity and chaos.
    haha.....daaaaaaamn right...should be fun

  31. lol.... might be a good idea to have on hand: smelling salts, an ambu-bag, lube, a speculum and/or shoe horn, and caramel syrup.

    For your ice cream..... perverts.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    lol.... might be a good idea to have on hand: smelling salts, an ambu-bag, lube, a speculum and/or shoe horn, and caramel syrup.

    For your ice cream..... perverts.
    lol...shoehorn

  33. Okay in the other P-Vol thread I stated I had to manually eject...The smell of fresh baby batter must have juiced the lil lady up and made her want me....This morning she complained of major bloating; felt seasick and said it felt like her eyeballs were floating to the top of her head...OK, maybe a slight embellishment, her eyes were only floating to the top of her eye sockets like a fishing bobber

  34. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Okay in the other P-Vol thread I stated I had to manually eject...The smell of fresh baby batter must have juiced the lil lady up and made her want me....This morning she complained of major bloating; felt seasick and said it felt like her eyeballs were floating to the top of her head...OK, maybe a slight embellishment, her eyes were only floating to the top of her eye sockets like a fishing bobber
    hahaha....i see a comeback of the dirty Paravol threads of the past on another board we were at...i love it!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I think Paravol is making me hear things, all I hear is "Wakka Chikka Wakka Chikka"



    P.S.
    Pablo Francsico is one funny mo'fo, check out "Bits and Pieces"
    I love Pablo, he's f'n 10/10 "you look like a mun kee, yah you look like a fckin mun kee"

    and of course " the duck" in the strip club "Come on out here duck, sho yo fayce"

  36. I saw Pablo at the University of Florida's Homecoming a few years back and he was Awesome.

  37. funny ****
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PR-XT who's used it
    By jcp2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 10:18 AM
  2. DS Craze...who has used it? Who likes it?
    By lboston in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 03:50 PM
  3. Ultima..who's used it?
    By freefall365 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 02:42 PM
Log in
Log in