Paravol: Who's using it?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Anyone on AM.com used Paravol?

I just finished reading some highly interesting reviews on it on another lower quality forum. Interesting enough that I was tempted to fire an order in.... like now.

Any of the anabolic minds here have anything to offer up?

Thrust

Awards
Well I just received my Paravol along with a bunch of other things from Nutra Planet.....Lets put it this way....Paravol made me want to hump walls....Huge fan so far.

Glad my first post could be memorable :D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Its really good stuff man. You get the best effect when you stay consistent with it for over 21 days. It is the best Sexual Recovery compound I know of, its especially effective in PCT obv.

I have used it in my last few cycles. Love it

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Of course I'm taking it :D

I'm loving it, but not as much as my girl ;)

Beige

Awards
  • Established
I'm sold. I get crazy loss of libido after anabolic cycles. Palo Alto is really moving up in the world.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sold. I get crazy loss of libido after anabolic cycles. Palo Alto is really moving up in the world.
I agree. Palo Alto is making a name for themselves in a short while.

as far as the results go, i see alot of reviews speaking on ejaculation "gains" but does it really make you a horny summab1tch?

because FYI i have Peter North loads just desire seems to not be there so much.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
as far as the results go, i see alot of reviews speaking on ejaculation "gains" but does it really make you a horny summab1tch?
Ohhhh yea it does. Libido increases usually within the first week, and gets stronger the longer you take it...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Any female users?

Of the product I mean. lol. What's the feedback like?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Might have to slip some in Wifey's drink if it's working any wonders on the ladies. lol

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Any female users?

Of the product I mean. lol. What's the feedback like?
I cant say that I know of any reports of women taking Paravol.. nothing comes to mind... any volunteers???? I think even 1 a day would be pretty effective for a woman's libido.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I just started it this week.

Check out NP for a bottle...

Last edited:
john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
no details bout last nnight.....buuuut...
I LOVE PARAVOL...haha

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Thats an autoship program for direct marketing (ie magazine ads). Please buy from NP or another site, not the 'sample' bottle. There is a reason we dont advertise that special on the forums.
What'cha talk about, I said go to NP :run:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I think Paravol is making me hear things, all I hear is "Wakka Chikka Wakka Chikka"

P.S.
Pablo Francsico is one funny mo'fo, check out "Bits and Pieces"

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am excited to stack Paravol w/ RPM....... somebody is gonna be walkin funny.............

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
cant wait for that stack!!!...*patiently waits by the mailbox

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, can you say ejaculations from hell! Feel sorry for your girlfriend!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I am excited to stack Paravol w/ RPM....... somebody is gonna be walkin funny.............

sounds like a killer stack, depening on your results, may run the exact stack after I finish my cut. Libido has been down a little from calorie reduction.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ok John.... what happens when you pop an Aspire36 into the Paravol, RPM stack?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
lol.... might be a good idea to have on hand: smelling salts, an ambu-bag, lube, a speculum and/or shoe horn, and caramel syrup.

For your ice cream..... perverts.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
lol.... might be a good idea to have on hand: smelling salts, an ambu-bag, lube, a speculum and/or shoe horn, and caramel syrup.

For your ice cream..... perverts.
lol...shoehorn

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Okay in the other P-Vol thread I stated I had to manually eject...The smell of fresh baby batter must have juiced the lil lady up and made her want me....This morning she complained of major bloating; felt seasick and said it felt like her eyeballs were floating to the top of her head...OK, maybe a slight embellishment, her eyes were only floating to the top of her eye sockets like a fishing bobber :twisted:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Okay in the other P-Vol thread I stated I had to manually eject...The smell of fresh baby batter must have juiced the lil lady up and made her want me....This morning she complained of major bloating; felt seasick and said it felt like her eyeballs were floating to the top of her head...OK, maybe a slight embellishment, her eyes were only floating to the top of her eye sockets like a fishing bobber :twisted:
hahaha....i see a comeback of the dirty Paravol threads of the past on another board we were at...i love it!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think Paravol is making me hear things, all I hear is "Wakka Chikka Wakka Chikka"

P.S.
Pablo Francsico is one funny mo'fo, check out "Bits and Pieces"
:dance: I love Pablo, he's f'n 10/10 "you look like a mun kee, yah you look like a fckin mun kee"

and of course " the duck" in the strip club "Come on out here duck, sho yo fayce":fool2: :dance:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I saw Pablo at the University of Florida's Homecoming a few years back and he was Awesome. :toofunny: