Thoughts on this stack? Alb/Lev/DCP/more..

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Thoughts on this stack? Alb/Lev/DCP/more..

The purpose is to lose fat in a short time, without being overly catabolic and with as little side effects as possible. Been bulking for 4-5 months and now I'm looking to lose 10-15pnds. Only real fat on me is around my mid section right now and it's not that bad at all...but I'm pushing for a visible six pack right now and more definition.

ALbuterol (24mg/day)
    Leviathan
    DCP
    CL Red Acid Gen2
    CL Sesaglow
    Diesel Test 2010
    ALA (600mg or 1200mg)
    L-Carnitine (2000mg+ what's in DCP)

Morning cardio (hiit), evening workout + short hiit afterwards, 6 days a week.

Cal's are ~2000 or possibly ~2500 so (down from 3500-4000). Much lowered fat, high protein + high/medium carb. Trying to gain strength while leaning out, that's the goal.

Btw, I am 6'2 ~230pnds atm

Any comments are welcome. Starting this soon, can and will post photos / log if wanted...but I can wait for some input on this stack first.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

dont drop your calories more than 500 below your maintenance, if you wiegh 230 yours is around 2700-2900 , youll lose muscle and energy and also your metabolism will slow down and youll plateau your weightloss very quickly with your cals too low. Just keep it steady 500 below maintenance and get your LEAN bodywieght in protein, and the rest split...i would suggest a ,40% carbs--40% protein-- 20% fat diet or low carb.

i wouldnt want to use all those products thats just overkill and it wont prove efffective enough to be worth it. Id pick out

-DCP - tta good addition for weightloss
    -Leviathan or Red Acid (just one) unless u need appetite suppression from red acid
    -Drop the ALA(not good) and get either K-R-ALA(*best one*glucophase) or R-ALA (not as good, but ok)
    -Diesel test is good but you may have a great result from the NHA stack (activate + Rebound reloaded)
    -Sesamin is ok, but not always worth the money IMO

Even better: DCP,K-r-ala,NHA stack, maybe sesamin
  3. Registered User

You don't really need L-carnitine and PLCAR (in DCP)
    Red acid + DCP + sesaglow should make a nice synergistic stack.

Since you are only just starting to cut, probably best to lower your cals slightly instead of a drastic reduction, and start off with just a few supplements (if any at all) then add in later down the cutting road when you stumble upon a plateau..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    You don't really need L-carnitine and PLCAR (in DCP)
    Red acid + DCP + sesaglow should make a nice synergistic stack.

Since you are only just starting to cut, probably best to lower your cals slightly instead of a drastic reduction, and start off with just a few supplements (if any at all) then add in later down the cutting road when you stumble upon a plateau..
    maybe look into adding some xfactor. Im gonna be trying this one next week...

XFACTOR / BURN3D (tta) / PFULL /

running with CEE, L-leucine, maybe a little clen everyday too.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Whoa... Isn't 24 mg Alb a bit much?

Most people use about 4 mg 3 times daily as there max dose once they slowly build up to that level.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

After some more research, I'm also looking to add Retain 2 since I train twice a day now (cardio am, lifting pm with a bit of cardio). With that schedule, I'm looking to take 2 days off per week now.

So my stack should look like this:

DCP
    Red Acid gen2
    Retain2
    Diesel Test 2010 (been taking this for a few weeks now so I'm going to keep it going)
    Sesaglow

Will add DCP + Retain2 in a bit, but not right away.
    Currently taking Red Acid, DT2010, Sesaglow, ALb

Still taking my GreenMAG now too as well as Torrent post workout...want to keep my strength up as much as possible

Well I have also heard of ppl effectively dosing 24mg Alb (8mg x 3), and since I handle stims really well, I think I'm going to try it. If it's too much, I'll lower the amount but I'm sure I can handle it. Today was my first day starting the ALb - started this am with 2mg to test tolerance...don't really notice much from it so I'm going to go straight to 4mg x 3 for now...will ramp up to 4x4 then 8x3 if I'm ok with the 16mg.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Forgot to mention, I think I'm going to also run the following during this cut:

BCAA EE
    Leucine
  8. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by DrnkMnky View Post
    Whoa... Isn't 24 mg Alb a bit much?

Most people use about 4 mg 3 times daily as there max dose once they slowly build up to that level.
    I agree with Drnk on this. I handle stims well too, but my first week i was doubling the dose (cause i couldnt seem to read correctly) and I paid the price with the worst ab cramping you can imagine.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    I agree with Drnk on this. I handle stims well too, but my first week i was doubling the dose (cause i couldnt seem to read correctly) and I paid the price with the worst ab cramping you can imagine.

Were you taking high doses of Taurine along with it?
    I'm going to see how I do over 12mg after a few days, taking lots of taurine + plenty of extra water. As soon as I feel anything bad from it, back down I go. I may do well on 12mg so I may not even attempt going higher though.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    but my first week i was doubling the dose (cause i couldnt seem to read correctly)

I just realized I doubled my dose this morning too. Meant to take 2mg but instead took 2ml (20 drops) which = 4mg.

Oh well, I don't think it's an issue not ramping up gradually on this as long as I'm tolerating it well now....but that was a stupid mistake hehe. I don't notice anything too drastic so I think I'm going to stick with 4x3 right off the bat. Got some shakes, nothing bad though. Seems to have taken awhile for the effects to kick in, like over an hour and on an empty stomache too. Found that a bit odd but maybe that's normal with this.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Hehe this is probably the wrong place to post this, but I'm now on 8mg X 3 (24mg) of Alb and am not getting any side effects except for some shakes which aren't as bad as what I've heard clen can do. Completely manageable and no cramping. Going to stick with the 24mg I think, seems totally fine with me. Just an fyi for anyone who might have been reading this and/or curious.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thoughts on this "Stack" & Plan...
    By big daddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 02:07 PM
  2. any thoughts on this stack?
    By machineokc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 05:34 PM
  3. thoughts on this stack..? PLEASE
    By Bravoboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 11:20 AM
  4. Thoughts on this stack
    By culturesub in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 12:29 PM
  5. final thoughts on this stack before i order??
    By East1600Plus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 06:18 AM