Redline Caplets

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
Hey all I took a sample pack of these today and wow I loved it, anyone else heard any good or bad about them??

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I took a sample pack of these today and wow I loved it, anyone else heard any good or bad about them??
They're great at first. People seem to build a tolerance to them quickly for some reason. Make sure to cycle it to delay this happening to you.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I was GIVEN a free bottle of these and I used them three to four days a week. The whole bottle was GREAT. I actually just suggested them to somebody this week. From what I have read, VPX is a decent company but has exorbitant prices.

Oh, Thanks Again YR!!!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was GIVEN a free bottle of these and I used them three to four days a week. The whole bottle was GREAT. I actually just suggested them to somebody this week. From what I have read, VPX is a decent company but has exorbitant prices.

Oh, Thanks Again YR!!!
LOL, not a problem.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I've been on a bottle of them for about 2 weeks now training with them for 5 days a week and they definitely get the job done. I use the max dose also though. As for being a "fat incinerator" I dont believe that one though.

nutratroy

nutratroy

Awards
Not impressed with the hidden formula. Much better options out there. IMO....but good luck. I hate compaines that are way overpriced.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i'll give VPX props on their Zero Impact bars , those things are delish

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i love the pumpkin and those zero impact MRP's...that ghram cracker is amazing!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
i love the pumpkin and those zero impact MRP's...that ghram cracker is amazing!
I must have been spoiled somewhere down the line, because I didn't dig the Zero Impact Flavor. Tried the graham cracker and have the vanilla now, but have to slam it in order to drink it...I also heard people luvin; the DS Retain, I didn't care for taht flavor either... :dump:

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
Not impressed with the hidden formula. Much better options out there. IMO....but good luck. I hate compaines that are way overpriced.
what are the better options??:frustrate

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
What are you looking for in a fat burner? Mad energy? Thermogenesis?

BTW if you love them, then why not get them? It is a solid product, just because some people don't like 'em...

nutratroy

nutratroy

Awards
Well for starters, ALRi's Venom is the best imo. Love the chemistry behind it and I also like Scivation and Biotest as well. But I am picky.........Species Nutrition has a great line too. Just some more options and easier on the wallet.

for bar's, VPX is nice. Solid clean bars. Taste good too for no sugars.

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
Well for starters, ALRi's Venom is the best imo. Love the chemistry behind it and I also like Scivation and Biotest as well. But I am picky.........Species Nutrition has a great line too. Just some more options and easier on the wallet.

for bar's, VPX is nice. Solid clean bars. Taste good too for no sugars.
ok thanks