Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

stack proposal.....

stats:

5/11
    13%bf
    33yrs old
    training over 7 yrs.

Hello all. Over the last 2 months , i have been taking AP/PFULL/DCP with great results. I have added a nice bit of muscle while dropping around 15lbs. I am about out of AP, so i was trying to come up with a different stack.....here are some options i was looking into. Any help/feedback/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1) XFACTOR/DCP/PFULL/AP

2) XFACTOR/LEVIATHAN

3) INCARNATE/LEVIATHAN

4) XFACTOR/JW

5) HAVOC/DCP

all help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msucurt View Post
    stats:

5/11
    13%bf
    33yrs old
    training over 7 yrs.

Hello all. Over the last 2 months , i have been taking AP/PFULL/DCP with great results. I have added a nice bit of muscle while dropping around 15lbs. I am about out of AP, so i was trying to come up with a different stack.....here are some options i was looking into. Any help/feedback/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1) XFACTOR/DCP/PFULL/AP

2) XFACTOR/LEVIATHAN

3) INCARNATE/LEVIATHAN

4) XFACTOR/JW

5) HAVOC/DCP

all help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    You CAN have the best of all worlds if money is the concern here's how - Bulk xfactor (coming soon)/Bulk pfull / Bulk Beta-alnine / bulk Yellow gold / Levithrian.... SEE! ha
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    You CAN have the best of all worlds if money is the concern here's how - Bulk xfactor (coming soon)/Bulk pfull / Bulk Beta-alnine / bulk Yellow gold / Levithrian.... SEE! ha
    sounds promising. Dont want to overdo it. And the fact that bulk xfactor is available yet.

thanks for your suggestion...ill keep in mind for sure
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.

sounds promising. Dont want to overdo it. And the fact that bulk xfactor is available yet.

thanks for your suggestion...ill keep in mind for sure
    Guess you're saying "over do it" to the wrong guy haha personally I think they are all just supplements and non-hormonal so how can you "over do it"
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would say an XF/TTA combo would be ideal if you are going for a lean bulk or recomp.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I would say an XF/TTA combo would be ideal if you are going for a lean bulk or recomp.
    Rodja, i read alot of your posts and respect your opinion. What would u suggest in terms of a good body recomp....mainly focusing on adding some lean muscle and losing BF...

XFACTOR / DCP
    XFACTOR/ LEVIATHAN

would u suggest that or anything else in mind? Basically, if it was your money, what would your stack seriously be?

thanks

ps. would u also continue to use AP and PFULL that i already have to the stack you recommend.

:good:
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Rodja, i read alot of your posts and respect your opinion. What would u suggest in terms of a good body recomp....mainly focusing on adding some lean muscle and losing BF...

XFACTOR / DCP
    XFACTOR/ LEVIATHAN

would u suggest that or anything else in mind? Basically, if it was your money, what would your stack seriously be?

thanks

ps. would u also continue to use AP and PFULL that i already have to the stack you recommend.

:good:
    I would go for the XF/DCP stack and I would add in AP. This would make it easier to basically force glycogen into the muscle, improve recovery, and lead to better growth. A good recomp for me is basically where the scale may only move 2 lbs, but 4 lbs of fat are lost and 2 lbs of mucle are added. Arbitrary numbers, but you get the picture from it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

I would go for the XF/DCP stack and I would add in AP. This would make it easier to basically force glycogen into the muscle, improve recovery, and lead to better growth. A good recomp for me is basically where the scale may only move 2 lbs, but 4 lbs of fat are lost and 2 lbs of mucle are added. Arbitrary numbers, but you get the picture from it.
    Since i have already capped my own bulk PFULL...would you give a thumbs up to this....

XFACTOR/DCP/AP/PFULL

Are u saying u prefer xfactor over others such as JW, BAM, HAVOC, ETC....

thanks rodja

9. New Member

would there be any problems with TTA oxidizing the AA in Xfactor?
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Since i have already capped my own bulk PFULL...would you give a thumbs up to this....

XFACTOR/DCP/AP/PFULL

Are u saying u prefer xfactor over others such as JW, BAM, HAVOC, ETC....

thanks rodja

Adding the P'Full wont hurt and to expect the same results without altering the HPTA is a little naive. However, it will definitely be easier on the body and the gains will be easier to maintain.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Adding the P'Full wont hurt and to expect the same results without altering the HPTA is a little naive. However, it will definitely be easier on the body and the gains will be easier to maintain.
    Could u explain that a little more, so that i can understand...lol. I am assuming u are saying yes to add the PFULL??

+++ I also have some avant sesathin....so i am looking into this stack perhaps if u are saying ok on the PFULL...

XFACTOR / DCP / PFULL / SESATHIN

THANKS
  12. Elite Member

i know alot of people are having awesome results with Incarnate and leviathan togther.!...
    all are solid products though
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Could u explain that a little more, so that i can understand...lol. I am assuming u are saying yes to add the PFULL??

+++ I also have some avant sesathin....so i am looking into this stack perhaps if u are saying ok on the PFULL...

XFACTOR / DCP / PFULL / SESATHIN

THANKS
    It is unrealistic to expect the same results from this stack as a PH/PS cycle. They will both give you results, but over a different time frame.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

It is unrealistic to expect the same results from this stack as a PH/PS cycle. They will both give you results, but over a different time frame.
    thanks rodja...i think i will go with xfactor/dcp/pfull/sesathin? and see how that goes.

Rodja or Anyone have any other suggestions in terms of a good stack that you like?

hate to keep bothering you

thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. Proposed Stack
    By Mini in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 06:45 AM
  2. Proposed Ergo, max LMG stack
    By somewhatgifted in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 12:15 PM
  3. Proposed Heavily Stacked Cycle