Leviathan..

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Anyone had any experience with it? What were your results like?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Yes. do a search and you will find plenty but i will say that i have taken it for about 2 weeks and its by far the best fat burner ive taken.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I just want to make sure this one actually does some good. Ive taken hydroxycut hardcore for a while and it was good cause it gave me the enegy I needed for work but really didnt do anything at all for me in the fat burning department.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback powerhouse....cmp everyone is having great results with Leviathan and the feedback has been very positive. Im actually gaining weight, taking it with incarnate, but staying lean which is exactly what I am looking for.
john

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input. I have the free sample comming to me in the mail and probably gonna pick up a bottle in the next 2 months or so. Have a cycle of EPI and a few other things. So hopefully finally get rid of the fat after that!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
just curious......can anyone tell me how leviathan compares to the old ephedra based burners that were banned? is it as effective?

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
just curious......can anyone tell me how leviathan compares to the old ephedra based burners that were banned? is it as effective?
ill say that it is better than any of the ephedra based products. You will get a nice surge of energy but without all the sides like shakes, anxiety etc.. atleast thats how it is for me. Ive taken plenty of energy/fat burning products and this one is the best so far. Ive been on a caloric deficient diet for the past month with low carbs as well and ive actually gained a little strength thanks to this. Ive picked up another 2 bottles so i can run it longer during the summer. This is a must have if you want to get cut but cant afford to lose that hard earned muscle.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ill say that it is better than any of the ephedra based products. You will get a nice surge of energy but without all the sides like shakes, anxiety etc.. atleast thats how it is for me. Ive taken plenty of energy/fat burning products and this one is the best so far. Ive been on a caloric deficient diet for the past month with low carbs as well and ive actually gained a little strength thanks to this. Ive picked up another 2 bottles so i can run it longer during the summer. This is a must have if you want to get cut but cant afford to lose that hard earned muscle.
:goodpost:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback powerhouse....cmp everyone is having great results with Leviathan and the feedback has been very positive. Im actually gaining weight, taking it with incarnate, but staying lean which is exactly what I am looking for.
john
That sounds like a FANTASTIC stack right there!:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dont forget the poseidon and bcaa's. really like poseidon, purple wraath, incarnate and leviathan.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
dont forget the poseidon and bcaa's. really like poseidon, purple wraath, incarnate and leviathan.
Indeed...Poseidon and Incarnate stack VERY well together! :thumbsup:

Workin

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Indeed...Poseidon and Incarnate stack VERY well together! :thumbsup:

Workin
Well, i am going to begin the following stack very shortly..

XFACTOR / DCP / PFULL / SESATHIN

OR

XFACTOR / LEVIATHIN / PFULL / SESATHIN

OR

just made throw out the sesathing completely, but thought since i have a 1/2 bottle, i would use it up here.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Poseidon, BCAA, Incarnate and Leviathan and I must say it’s the best stack I’ve ever used

-Leviathan first thing in the morning and split the other servings during the day
-Incarnate- b4 (45min) and after workout
-BCAA 10grams during workout
*** I guess could mix your bcaa with wraath***

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
add paravol and that literally exactly what I am taking right now....AMAZING stack!~

john

I'm running Poseidon, BCAA, Incarnate and Leviathan and I must say it’s the best stack I’ve ever used

-Leviathan first thing in the morning and split the other servings during the day
-Incarnate- b4 (45min) and after workout
-BCAA 10grams during workout
*** I guess could mix your bcaa with wraath***

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Well BOY let me tell you what. I got my 2 bottles in lasst night and started taking them this morning, and WOW! I just hit the gym for 2 freaking hours. Started with the eliptical for 15 minutes(i used to barely handle 10) and just felt like i could keep going. Since my wrist is still F-ed up im doing light light weight bunch of reps. Pushed out 9 sets of back and 9 of bi's. Did like 180 abs. Then a mile on the treadmil and still have plenty to go. Love the energy and the willingness to just go all dady it gives me. This is some GREAT stuff. You rock Palo! :head:

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
I haven't gotten my samples yet but with what I am reading I can't wait it looks like this is what I am looking for, I am currently taking Redline and it really isn't doing much for me!! Will let you all know when I get my samples

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I start my 4 pills a day tomorrow so hopefully morning W/O wll be awesome. I usually NEVER feel any effect of any kinds of suppliments or drugs what so ever so im very suprised with it so far. I mean even like 3 loritab 10's i can take and wont even get the pain loss. But Loving the stuff so far!

Fernandovski

Fernandovski

Awards
how long it takes to notice any results with leviathan?????>>

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I like Leviathan alot, definately good for keeping the muscle on while trimming the fat off, and no crash side effects. My wife is also showing good results stacking it with DCP.

rocksolid84

Awards
how long it takes to notice any results with leviathan?????>>
you should feel the intial effect of leviathan very soon afer taking it, and by soon i mean depending on how sesitive you are to yohimbe. Me personally after 30 minutes of taking levi i felt great, a strong surge of energy, but it was gradual ,and not a spike, thats why i loveed levi, there was no crash and it was no shakes, or anxiety. So to answer your question the effet of levi i fast, but result should take amybe two to three depending on dosage, weight and bodyfat. Good luck

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
you should feel the intial effect of leviathan very soon afer taking it, and by soon i mean depending on how sesitive you are to yohimbe. Me personally after 30 minutes of taking levi i felt great, a strong surge of energy, but it was gradual ,and not a spike, thats why i loveed levi, there was no crash and it was no shakes, or anxiety. So to answer your question the effet of levi i fast, but result should take amybe two to three depending on dosage, weight and bodyfat. Good luck
thanks for your response and feedback!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
i've started my two bottle cycle and i've just noticed today but, since I've upped my dosages to 4 pills a day.. I'm going crazy on people. Like yelling and about to punch a hole through the wall. Even after my exercise when I'm usually passive and just "chill", i found myself *****ing out someone over the phone for something I'd normally think nothing of. what's going on with me man

I know this is weird because lev reloaded is supposed to be a mood enhancer but nothing else I'm taking would be causing this random rage

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i've started my two bottle cycle and i've just noticed today but, since I've upped my dosages to 4 pills a day.. I'm going crazy on people. Like yelling and about to punch a hole through the wall. Even after my exercise when I'm usually passive and just "chill", i found myself *****ing out someone over the phone for something I'd normally think nothing of. what's going on with me man

I know this is weird because lev reloaded is supposed to be a mood enhancer but nothing else I'm taking would be causing this random rage
it's possibly a rise in testosterone? the power of testosterone. I used to have semi nice clean skin at the time I was off supplements. I started taking leviathan and some pimples started to come in as a result. I too was a raging maniac. It's great aint it? :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
lev is a test booster??

WHAAAAAAAT?
leviathan has trib in it. It helps burn fat while increasing your testosterone at the same time. At least the old formula did. I think the new one has trib as well.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
that's not good for me.... i produce enough testosterone at my age as it is...

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Hence the at least 18 years or older on the label haha

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
lol, it is

I doubt anything bad would really happen to you. reps would say not to take leviathan if your not of age due to legal issues. I don't think taking trib at 17 would kill you. Your test levels are high enough meaning that it probably wont do much for you anyway. silly rabbit, trib is for old people like BL :D

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
And increased muscle :D
indeed. I have heard that trib is more effective in older people however, since your in your prime years your body should be a mass making machine right about now.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
leviathan has trib in it. It helps burn fat while increasing your testosterone at the same time. At least the old formula did. I think the new one has trib as well.
ohhhhh man... its sooo much more than tribulus...

will it benefit someone under 20... thermogenically...yes.
will it boost their test... eh, not so much

will it help to keep the body in an anabolic state, and consume fat and preserve muscle... most likely....

if you are under 18... reloaded is a strong product.. yohimbine has interesting effects the first few times you take it... would i recommend it?... no. at your age its easier than ever to lose some lbs... youve got the metabolism, the energy, and the beauty of youth on your side.
see what you can do naturally before you combat your adrenal glands with excessive stims

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ohhhhh man... its sooo much more than tribulus...

will it benefit someone under 20... thermogenically...yes.
will it boost their test... eh, not so much

will it help to keep the body in an anabolic state, and consume fat and preserve muscle... most likely....

if you are under 18... reloaded is a strong product.. yohimbine has interesting effects the first few times you take it... would i recommend it?... no. at your age its easier than ever to lose some lbs... youve got the metabolism, the energy, and the beauty of youth on your side.
see what you can do naturally before you combat your adrenal glands with excessive stims

this dude knows what he's talking about. :dance:

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
maybe I should put these aside until a later date.

I don't want to be stimulant intolerant by the time I'm in my mid 20's. if the harm is little and indeed little, then I'll give it a shot

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
maybe I should put these aside until a later date.

I don't want to be stimulant intolerant by the time I'm in my mid 20's. if the harm is little and indeed little, then I'll give it a shot
i don't think anything bad would happen to you if you did take it. Just some PAL precaution thats all. If you started the bottle already finish it. Leviathan has fairly low amounts of stims in reguards to caffeine. If you crack open that awesome smelling bottle, just go for it but if you start seeing things happen to you (side effects, which most likely you wont ) stop.

Fernandovski

Fernandovski

Awards
i'm finisihing with my firts bottle of leviathan..
should i buy one more bottle or should I try another fat burner.. I did see some results, but didnt reach my expectations..
any suggestions?

Fernandovski

Fernandovski

Awards
oh wait.. i'm 22 yo, 150 lbs, 5'7 and i dont know how much fody fat i have, probably 11 or 12% .. the fact that im only 22yo and my levels of test are high, Leaviathan is NOT good for me?? ok, i'm freaking out.. i need a fat burner then.. i have 2 months to loose my belly fat.. HELP HELP HELP!!!!!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
you're at 5'7 150 with 11% body fat? You want to get in single digit body fat?

Whats your exercise routine like?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
oh wait.. i'm 22 yo, 150 lbs, 5'7 and i dont know how much fody fat i have, probably 11 or 12% .. the fact that im only 22yo and my levels of test are high, Leaviathan is NOT good for me?? ok, i'm freaking out.. i need a fat burner then.. i have 2 months to loose my belly fat.. HELP HELP HELP!!!!!
I disagree. Leviathan would be perfect for you in my opinion, your diet has to change though if your goal is to lose fat. Try high protien moderate fats and restricted carbs with leviathan. I think 2 months is more than reasonable for someone like you to lose 5-6 pounds on a semi strict diet. Leviathan will help hold onto the what ever muscle you have left ;) just be sure to dose properly and eat properly in the process you should be fine.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeh I will ditto all the above...

Leviathan would be perfect for ya. I like what Cellar layed out for diet...

PS: Good diet can overcome bad supplementation, Good supplementation CANNOT overcome bad dieting...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Yeh I will ditto all the above...

Leviathan would be perfect for ya. I like what Cellar layed out for diet...

PS: Good diet can overcome bad supplementation, Good supplementation CANNOT overcome bad dieting...
worrd brutha

I use supplements to break plateau's that I experience. No matter how great a supplement works, it is a supplement don't expect miracles to happen you gotta work your balls off and eat properly.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
worrd brutha

I use supplements to break plateau's that I experience. No matter how great a supplement works, it is a supplement don't expect miracles to happen you gotta work your balls off and eat properly.
no doubt