'Cap Em Quick' or 'The Capsule Machine'

Ironman80

Awards
I'm going to start capping. Which would you recommend and why? Nutra sells the cap em quick and tp sells the capsule machine.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP has this for sale. i gotta go see it. Nice

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Technology just keeps getting better and better. ;)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I've got both. The capsule machine is a little more convenient but you only make 24 caps each run (unless there's a bigger version now) vs 50 on the cap em quick. Takes about the same time to produce the same amount of caps for me. Which is better is undecided for me, I use them both for variation, capping is sooo boring.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got both. The capsule machine is a little more convenient but you only make 24 caps each run (unless there's a bigger version now) vs 50 on the cap em quick. Takes about the same time to produce the same amount of caps for me. Which is better is undecided for me, I use them both for variation, capping is sooo boring.
Boring, but if your weird like me, it's kind of calming too. I actually kind of like doing it, and I'd rec the cap'em quick to get 50 a pop.

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont mind using the capsule machine when im watching tv or multitasking, but i do NOT advise using it to cap tribulus, thats probably the most frustrating thing i have done in the history of the universe

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
so the capsule machine is porbally best?
You have to buy a capsule machine for each size aswell!!

Aside from that, the capsule machine has 1 step "automated" in the capsule making process that the cap em quick hasn't.

The cap em quick gives you double the amount of capsules for each run.

You spend time putting the powder in the caps, you need to do that twice with the capsule machine for the same amount of caps. With the cap em quick you have to manually put the tops on the capsules, there you save time with the capsule machine.

The capsule machine is the fancier machine, I prefer it for a small run of 24 caps. For larger amounts I usually utilise the cap em quick.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cant rep you anymore or youd be repped. Thanks for the information.