When I work out i get an INSTANT headache!!

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
I take my Liquid masterdrol / Green bulge and NO Shotgun. I Head to the gym. Been stacking this for a month (Finihsing masterdrol cycle). I started jump roping. Once i hit a 100 jumps i felt like i got smacked in the head with a dumbell. It was an instant stabbing pain with throbbing on my left temple. It hurt so bad it went through my jaw and made my teeth ache. My whole left side of my head went numb from hurting so bad. I had to stop my work out for about 30 minutes just for the throbbing to stop long enough to continue working out. Scared the crap out of me, thought i did something really bad. Well it turns into an all day headache after that (tolerable). Well since that happened i hit the gym 2 other times. 2nd time it hit me during the jump rope again and third time (Today) it hit me doing pull ups. Anybody got an idea? Its in the same exact spot each time (Left temple) extremly painful.

Thanks for any info. Curious if i pulled a muscle/too much caffein (Only drink water, except for the NO shotgun) / working out too hard/ Masterdrol. Anybody got answers pelase let me know its scaring me. im also the stubborn type that dont like doctors.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Did you just start all three products at once? And you kept taking it even though you felt the pain :confused:
I would stop them all immediately, and check it out with the doc, leave your stubborness at home.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
High blood pressure can cause headaches... but something concentrated, like in the left temple, can be something scarier than high blood pressure.. which is pretty scary regardless...

Drop that stubborness, and get your ass to the doctor dumbass.

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
Did you just start all three products at once? And you kept taking it even though you felt the pain :confused:
I would stop them all immediately, and check it out with the doc, leave your stubborness at home.
No, I have been taking the green bulge for 4 months and the NO shotgun for 2 months. The Liquid Masterdrol I have been taking for 3 weeks, the 7th is my last day on this cycle.

Yes i am going to drop the masterdrol and try working out again and see if it happens again. I was thining it was from High blood pressure. As it seems when my blood starts russing to my head is when it starts. Thanks for the info.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
No, I have been taking the green bulge for 4 months and the NO shotgun for 2 months. The Liquid Masterdrol I have been taking for 3 weeks, the 7th is my last day on this cycle.

Yes i am going to drop the masterdrol and try working out again and see if it happens again. I was thining it was from High blood pressure. As it seems when my blood starts russing to my head is when it starts. Thanks for the info.
My first thought would be overstimulation, LM has yohimbine hcl, no shotgun has a energy cocktail to it as well... but you have been dosing this exact same way for some time? Same doses at the same times?

Over stimulation will quickly lead to high blood pressure which will cause a stabbing headache.

I am not recommending that you dont see a doctor, just another avenue of thought
dave

Wildor

Wildor

Awards
also make sure your breathing correctly during your sets

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
some stims are vaso constrictors and headaches are from lack of blood flow usually..... high BP will not subside simply bc you work out without masterdrol.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
1. Go see a doctor
2. Jumping Rope will dehydrate you quick try drinking more water
also make sure your breathing correctly during your sets
Wildor makes a good point breathing is key, it takes awhile to get used to timing your air intake when you first start jumping rope.
4.Are you jumping rope at the start of your workout? Best to save it for last at medium speed when you are already warmed up.
5. Are you sure it isnt a bad tooth maybe? I had a similar problem a year and a half ago and it took me awhile to figure it out because it my head didnt start hurting because of it until i was mid-workout.
good luck

shnitzel

Awards
I never researched it too much, but I have heard that an Iron deficiency can cause headaches, and tea can inhibit the bodies ability to intake iron. I usually take iron supplements in the summer due to an in increase in the local drug sold here, Clover Farms Dairy: Icy Tea

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Both my friend and I got this problem while on DC training. It was instant SEVERE headaches in the back sides of the head above the ears. It went away when we stopped and rested for a couple weeks but it was cripling! It could be over excertion

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
I thank you all for all of your imput, to answer a few questions. Yes i take the same doese as close to the same times as i can (hecktic schedule). I never over dose or take more than what the directions say.

It originally started when i first began jump ropping, weird thing is i had been jump ropping fine for weeks prior to this. My breathing is in order from what i believe. The other day when it did it to me was when i started my work out with pull ups, i breathed out as i went up and inhaled as i went down, after the 8th pull up again felt like someone chucked a dumbell across the room. It is really strange.

I dont think it is a bad tooth. i havent had any problems with a tooth on that side. Seems to only occure as soon as my blood pressure gets pumped. Thanks again for all of the imput. I look forward to reading this daily for new info.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
See a doctor you idiot. Here, in your own analysis you've dismissed all the common and mostly benign potential causes for the SHOOTING PAIN IN YOUR SKULL. Hell, just call a doctor and describe your symptoms and see if they think you need to be seen. There is a very real possibility that you have a weakened blood vessel in your brain. If so, you could go to bed one night and bleed to death in your sleep. Get this checked out.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You're a dumbass.. someone needs to dropkick you, so you are FORCED to see a doctor. :D

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
If it were ur tooth that area would hurt first then move towards ur head, believe I know I have fighting with a wisdom tooth. Why come on a forum for advice like this? If its this bad go to a dr should have been the first thing u did.

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
hey hey, easy guys i didnt come to this forum to be called names, i am going to a doctor this week or next. Im just asking for input or to see if anyone else has had the same problem. Thanks again for the info.

ref to the wisdom tooth, nope i got all 4 of them taken out last year <that was enough for a spliting headache>, As soon as the docs figure out what is going on i will update the forum to let you guys know.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
It's tough love, it's just frustrating to hear someone complain about severe pain in their head and then insinuate they are not planning on seeing a doctor.

At least we cared enough to comment, you know?

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
It's tough love, it's just frustrating to hear someone complain about severe pain in their head and then insinuate they are not planning on seeing a doctor.

At least we cared enough to comment, you know?
That is very true my friend.
Well i worked out yesturday and sure enough i felt it coming when i was pumping alot of pressure (bench). Yes i was actualyl able to control it. When i felt it coming on i regulated my breathing heaving and longer and it seemed to resist it. The ache never got to the crippling state and kinda stayed away. I was able to complete a full workout without the pain. Kinda strange. Anyway that was my last day on the Masterdrol. I hope it was caused by that.

None of the less i am going to go speak with a doctor. Thanks again

powerchord

powerchord

Awards
I too experienced wick headaches on Liquid masterdrol !!
I guess its caused by the aweful taste...lol

all went away after the bottle was gone.

Slpstang02

Slpstang02

Awards
Yup, after i stopped my cycle on the 7th, i have not yet gotten a single headache from working out. I take it was the masterdrol. I heard that if you dont drink enough water while on masterdrol it will cause the headaches. Finishing my PCT and im done with that crap.

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Jayhawk is right, everyone else is guessing, and I can tell from your posts that you still haven't read the article. No matter what stimulus is causing the headaches, it is most likely a vascular issue in the subarachnoid layer. Most likely exercise induced vasospasm. Try an Naproxen Sodium (Aleeve) pre-workout. If it continues, see a Dr.

QuietBeats

Awards
I've worked out on and off for many years, and never encountered this problem until about a week ago. The first time it happened, I was doing cable crossovers, on my third set, and, on about the 5th rep, this massive pain exploded in the back of my head (where the neck meets the base of the skull). It felt like that part of my neck was straining quite hard as I struggled to complete my set, and suddenly, something just popped and the entire back half of my head was in overwhelming pain. I had to sit down gritting my teeth for several minutes waiting for the pain to subside before I could even stand up. I have since gone to the gym twice, once, laying off of all chest exercises. Today however, I decided to try a chest workout again. I started a set of decline dumbbell bench press, and, on about my 7th rep, just as I began straining to get the weight up, the same explosion of pain occurred. This time, the pain was so bad, and lingered for so long that i couldn't do any other workouts or even get on the elliptical. I just had to turn right around and drive home, and even that was a challenge. What the **** is happening to me??

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I've worked out on and off for many years, and never encountered this problem until about a week ago. The first time it happened, I was doing cable crossovers, on my third set, and, on about the 5th rep, this massive pain exploded in the back of my head (where the neck meets the base of the skull). It felt like that part of my neck was straining quite hard as I struggled to complete my set, and suddenly, something just popped and the entire back half of my head was in overwhelming pain. I had to sit down gritting my teeth for several minutes waiting for the pain to subside before I could even stand up. I have since gone to the gym twice, once, laying off of all chest exercises. Today however, I decided to try a chest workout again. I started a set of decline dumbbell bench press, and, on about my 7th rep, just as I began straining to get the weight up, the same explosion of pain occurred. This time, the pain was so bad, and lingered for so long that i couldn't do any other workouts or even get on the elliptical. I just had to turn right around and drive home, and even that was a challenge. What the **** is happening to me??

That's some serious sh1t. Go to the local patient first or your family health physician and tell him all of your symptoms.

thenator26

Awards
samething started happenin 2 me in my rigth temple i never took any masterdrol or any supplements. i do a few curls and im hit by an overwelming pain and cant go on. ive been workin out for 3 years and its never happened before. my drs lookin into it now