is ephedra illegal??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. ok so if i want good old mega pro vasopro im going to have to fax a copy of my id to one of those sites that still sell it?

2. Just go to your local pharmacy. CVS, Walgreens, etc...it's about half price for Bronkaid or Primatene and it's the same thing as Vasopro...well, Primatene is the same thing...refer back to thesinner's & my posts earlier in the thread for the differences with Bronkaid.
    Last edited by stxnas; 05-20-2007 at 03:50 AM.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    I either love you guys for this info, or hate you for the possibility of turning me into an ephedrine junky again.
    lol when i was reading this thread i said the same thing. i may search for a product with E already in it for my next cutting cycle but its good to know that i can go right down the road and pick me up a 24pack of ephedrine from rite-aid if i need it ... i never cared to look for that kinda stuff when i was in there.

4. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Just go to your local pharmacy. CVS, Walgreens, etc...it's about half price for Bronkaid or Primatene and it's the same thing as Vasopro...well, Primatene is the same thing...refer back to thesinner's & my posts earlier in the thread for the differences with Bronkaid.
    ok. if you say its the same ill get some tomorrow. the Prima is the better of the two?

5. Read page one of the thread. Thesinner and I go back and forth about the two types of ephedrine available: SO4 vs HCl (Bronkaid vs Primatene). "Better" is a relative/subjective term. You'll see what I mean after reading the first page.
    Last edited by stxnas; 03-22-2008 at 12:07 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Read page one of the thread. Thesinner and I go back and forth about the two types of ephedrine available: SO4 vs HCL (Bronkaid vs Primatene). "Better" is a relative/subjective term. You'll see what I mean after reading the first page.
    i read it. im kinda deedeedee when it comes to that stuff but if you say prima is just like vasopro thats good enough for me.
    thanks

7. just some random thoughts on some reasearch Ive been doing on --clen ,ephedra, and methylhexaneamine[AMP]---Ive read about how clen can cause "cell death"in the heart and how long term use of amphetamines[e/c] can do the same [plus a bunch of other bad things]Now it seems to be a matter of what the motivation of the person [and what there trying to sell] If ephedra and AMP are safe --long term--short term ? it seems that because ephedra is not man made [natural] if used reasonably, its more safe ?and who really knows how safe methylhexaneamine[AMP] is? and anyway I also read that they now know that heart muscle can regenerate itsself unlike brain cells

8. Quote Originally Posted by wildman536 View Post
    i have searched the boards and havent gotten a real answer as to the legality of it nowadays (may 1 2007)

I just bought 5 bottles of "Ripped Power" which is an identical formula of the old Twinlab "ripped fuel" with mahuang. I bought it from a legit website in the U.S. Utah to be exact.

9. You can also pick up ephedra at almost any truck stop/conveniance store. It is usually behind the counter.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i read it. im kinda deedeedee when it comes to that stuff but if you say prima is just like vasopro thats good enough for me.
    thanks
    Ha ha, fair enough. Primatene is the same thing, but it's only 12.5mg/pill and Vasopro is 25mg/pill.

...and ephedra is no longer legally sold as a stimulant or weightloss product. It can only be sold as a bronchiodialator and the product must contain an expecotorant as well.
    •   

11. anyone ever use vasopro?

12. I use it quite often. I bought a bottle of 50 right before they went to the gel caps. Why?
    Last edited by stxnas; 03-22-2008 at 12:07 PM.

13. Quote Originally Posted by fibercarbon View Post
    anyone ever use vasopro?
    yeah. good $hit

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is it illegal to possess Tamoxifen Citrate?
    By Xboom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 07:22 PM
  2. This Is Extremely Illegal !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 05:30 PM
  3. is clen illegal for human use
    By tameyK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2007, 11:39 AM
  4. Is Nolvadex illegal for Natural Show