Anabolic Pump Thank you SO MUCH Exclusive at the Planet!

For a short 7 days and limited supply Anabolic Pump will be on sale for the incredible low price of $34.99!
Anabolic Pump (90+ caps) By USPLabs

Why lower the price on the hottest supplement on the market? Why lower the price on a supplement that has graced Nutraplanets bestseller list since release? The answer is so very simple. We love Anabolicminds!

Nutraplanet (Sam) and USPlabs (Jacob) have grown together to becoming industry leaders in our respected service. Anabolicminds.com (owner, administration and members) has provided us both with a great medium to market our service.

We both jumped at the opportunity to thank the members. Sam and I both sacrificed margins to offer the low price of $34.99! From my experience not many internet retailers will sacrifice margins and it’s not because of greed but because of the already LOW margins.

Sale ends May 7th and thats 2 days after De La Hoya kicks Mayweathers arse!

Anabolic Pump (90+ caps) By USPLabs

Enjoy!

Prediction Contest for a few free bottles of Anabolic Pump.

Predict the winner and the round of the De La Hoya/Mayweather match May 5th with some quick commentary on why you made that prediction. The winners will be pooled into one drawing to find the winner.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

Predict the winner and the round of the De La Hoya/Mayweather match May 5th with some quick commentary on why you made that prediction. The winners will be pooled into one drawing to find the winner.
Oscar will knock out Mayweather in the 7th round.

Mayweather will clown around in the first few rounds, but Oscar will be hammering away at the body to slow him down. By the 7th round, Mayweather will feel the pressure and take a couple chances, and boom, the left hook + right cross; night, night Mayweather.

dalto

dalto

Awards
Figures... I just placed an order yesterday and got NEOVAR instead because it was on sale. Guess I better shell out some $ for my favorite. Can't pass it up.

Each meal is no more than 20g of carbs
Go 35 grams per meal with AP and watch the fat fly off and the intensity in the gym increase.

There is a huge misconception that you need to flood the system with carbohydrates. Anabolic Pump just makes the body more effiecient at utilizing carbohydrates specific to muscle tissue.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome deal boys...
umm...oscar will know him out in the 8th..with a right.....being at his more comfortable weight, he will win

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
De La Hoya in 8... the lack of KO power is just too big a drawback for Mayweather IMO.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Go 35 grams per meal with AP and watch the fat fly off and the intensity in the gym increase.

There is a huge misconception that you need to flood the system with carbohydrates. Anabolic Pump just makes the body more effiecient at utilizing carbohydrates specific to muscle tissue.
I think I will give it a shot, due to the intense workouts and HIIT, well at least the HIIT I should be taking.

I think I will give it a shot, due to the intense workouts and HIIT, well at least the HIIT I should be taking.
You could really go 40 grams with each AP dose and 20 without the AP. The end results is better carbohydrate utilization and a huge jump in performance. You will feel GOOD dropping fat and retaining and possibly gaining muscle.

I would plan one dose early morning, pre workout meal(1 1/2 hour prior to gym), and post workout.

tattoopierced1

Mayweather in the 6th.

why, i hate Oscar. He's fast, but most times I've seen him fight, he wins off of the little "flutter" punches he does for points. To me, he is not an entertaining fighter, so I have to go with Mayweather.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
You could really go 40 grams with each AP dose and 20 without the AP. The end results is better carbohydrate utilization and a huge jump in performance. You will feel GOOD dropping fat and retaining and possibly gaining muscle.

I would plan one dose early morning, pre workout meal(1 1/2 hour prior to gym), and post workout.
Thanks for the feed back. I have about half-a-bottle of AP now, so i will start now, and order me some more.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Mayweather in the 6th.

why, i hate Oscar. He's fast, but most times I've seen him fight, he wins off of the little "flutter" punches he does for points. To me, he is not an entertaining fighter, so I have to go with Mayweather.
True, but not when he is pissed, and he is pissed and wants to hurt Mayweather.

I actually started disliking Oscar as well, but he last few fights he is getting back to his boxing roots.

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Mayweather in the 6th.

:thumbsup: LOL These guys are insane, I wanted to say Mayweather in the 5th, but I have a feeling things aren't gonna really heat up till after the first couple of rounds. I'll go with Mayweather in the 8th! Mayweather is pound for pound the best fighter in the world. He is one of the few bright spots in an otherwise crappy era of fighters. :duel:

NCSU33

NCSU33

Awards

De La Hoya by judging, oscar is the man, but mayweather will be able to weather his blows, still call oscar by ruling though

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Mayweather in 10.

Since Oscar's corner and Mayweather Sr. is now back in his sons corner I dont think Oscar has a chance to get the decision. Mayweather in 10 (The added motivation for Oscar is what keeps me thinking he'll still be around in the 10th)

TRDE59

Awards
You guys seriously suck so much....

I bought some LAST WEEK! Dammit.

And no, I don't have enough money to buy any more right now

:frustrate :aargh: :gore:

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on starting a CKD, would this stuff be good for the carb up on the weekends?

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
I say Floyd Mayweather by decision (I guess that means 10).
If De La Hoya wins, which he MAY, it will probably be by knock out. I don't think so however.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
damn i don't get paid till 5-11.....anywhoo I'm taking De La Hoya by decision. they'll dance around & kiss, no knockouts. this is why i watch UFC only now. just no "great" boxers anymore.

Confucious

Awards
I will take Mayweather in 9 rounds. He can take some of the punches that de la Hoya can not. Thanks for the offer!

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stock up now with this sweet deal! AP is the shiznit. :thumbsup:

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
damn i don't get paid till 5-11.....anywhoo I'm taking De La Hoya by decision. they'll dance around & kiss, no knockouts. this is why i watch UFC only now. just no "great" boxers anymore.
Mayweather is the only "great" boxer right now! :cheers:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am planning on starting a CKD, would this stuff be good for the carb up on the weekends?
I would think so. You proally would benefit even more so. I am using it on my re-feed days, but I am going to try to bump up the carbs for 2-3 meals now and see what happens.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Mayweather in 8 rounds. De La Hoya is not hungry anymore, just doing it for cash, and a lot of it.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Mayweather in 8 rounds. De La Hoya is not hungry anymore, just doing it for cash, and a lot of it.
Well if he lays down in the 1st round, then I would agree with you, otherwise, why would one step into a ring with arguably the best pound for pound fighter? Oscar doesn’t have that fire he once had at the beginning of his career, but Mayweather reignited the fire the same way Vargas and Mayorga did.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Well if he lays down in the 1st round, then I would agree with you, otherwise, why would one step into a ring with arguably the best pound for pound fighter? Oscar doesn’t have that fire he once had at the beginning of his career, but Mayweather reignited the fire the same way Vargas and Mayorga did.

I guess I mean "not as hungry", I expect him to put up a good fight, but Mayweather is just a better fighter. Also, I would prefer De La Hoya to win as Mayweather seems like a jerk, but I have to objective when I am betting on fights.

The sale is a tremendous success so I do not expect stock to make monday..

Sale will MOST LIKELY live until Monday. We have been overwhelmed, and I had to send Sam some stock that I should have not sent. There is a 100% chance the sale ends monday.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
no money!!! hope you guys do another sale in couple months

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
really?? do you think he is in a Ali or even a Tyson standard?
It's really hard to tell because Mayweather is not a heavyweight. I think if he were naturally bigger like those guys and had proportional speed to what he has now, I think he would put up a good fight against the best, yes :D

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
well i called the decision at least, even if i got the fighter wrong:cheers:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well, this really sucks :aargh: For some reason my bank was hanging onto my funds, some crap about money laundering laws??? So, I will miss the sale, and De La Hoya lost.

I just have to say I will not watch another Mayweather fight again, His style is boring, and I don't think he did enough to win the fight.

As far as AP, I guess I will just have to pay full price :frustrate