Stomach problems with Excell

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking excell for about a week now (first time ever). The last couple of days ive been having some stomach issues ie-cramps, dirahea(sp) and some bad gas haha. Ive been eating basically the same food everyday and i was fine until i started the excell. Im wondering if it could be the sucralose in it, as thats the only thing i can think of. Any body else have any problems and or advice?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I haven't tried Excell, but I take Xtend, and never had stomach issues.

I would cut back the dose and see what happens...

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
How much Excell are you consuming daily?

The only time I've ever had issues is when I drank chaos and excell too close together (like within 20 minutes).

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
How much Excell are you consuming daily?

The only time I've ever had issues is when I drank chaos and excell too close together (like within 20 minutes).
Im taking 4 scoops a day right now 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 during my workouts...maybe i shouldnt take it first thing in the morning?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Im taking 4 scoops a day right now 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 during my workouts...maybe i shouldnt take it first thing in the morning?
only two? Sounds like your stomach is pretty sensitive.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
only two? Sounds like your stomach is pretty sensitive.
yeah i dont get it. I can eat all kinds of foods at any time of the day so i dont get why something like this would give me any bad reaction. Im going to give it a couple more days and see what happens. Tastes great though :head:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
What version did you get? The old had the Glutamine, the new has taurine.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even the glut shouldn't give those issues. I would be willing to be he needs to either drink it with something in his stomach or his diet could contain enough that he's actually taking in too much of something? Maybe the flavoring isn't agreeing with you.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
What version did you get? The old had the Glutamine, the new has taurine.
i have the new version....i take it with 2 caps of leviathan BUT i was taking the leviathan before the excell in the morning and i was fine so it may be the combo of both at the same time.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
i have the new version....i take it with 2 caps of leviathan BUT i was taking the leviathan before the excell in the morning and i was fine so it may be the combo of both at the same time.
Yeah, it must be the combo. Maybe separate the two, like by 20 minutes or so and see how that goes??

btw: how are you liking the Leviathan? I've been thinking about picking some up myself.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sorry you are having the problems. We are happy to refund your money if you decide you want to return it.

Also fess up with the Leviathan info, I was looking at that product myself :)

CROWLER

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't return it to Crowler you can send it to me and I'll make sure he gets it :p

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, nice. I personally loved Leviathan... I am pickin up some Excell on the next check... lol I keep digging myself a hole financially on supps, it's gotta stop soon. Anyways, enough ranting, the leviathan is a nice clean feeling focused energy, I have no idea how effective it was at boosting test, but it kept me happily motivated throughout the day.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Attitude and motivation are very essential to building muscle.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
let me say that I LOVE THE LEVIATHAN. By far the BEST fat loss/engery product ive used. im leaning out very nicely and the energy is very clean. It's also had a nice affect on the libido as well:thumbsup:

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
hey just wanted to update you guys. I took my leviathan this morning and than 2 scoops of excell about an hour later and i feel great. My workout was awesome and no stomach issues. Looks like if there was any problem it was taking both on an empty stomach together.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Chaos is the ****! I love both of those products.
My Chaos just got delivered, so I will be giving it a shot tonight...Looking forward to it too...I am just debating the Poseidon timing. If I should mix it with Chaos, or .5-an-hour later, since the recommended timing is an 1 hour prior to :squat:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
hey just wanted to update you guys. I took my leviathan this morning and than 2 scoops of excell about an hour later and i feel great. My workout was awesome and no stomach issues. Looks like if there was any problem it was taking both on an empty stomach together.
Right on man. I took my Xtend with my Leviathan, but my tummy handled it just fine...

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Right on man. I took my Xtend with my Leviathan, but my tummy handled it just fine...
hey man how are you liking the xtend. Does it taste good, even compare to the taste of excell. Im thinking of picking up some now that its on sale at np.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
My Chaos just got delivered, so I will be giving it a shot tonight...Looking forward to it too...I am just debating the Poseidon timing. If I should mix it with Chaos, or .5-an-hour later, since the recommended timing is an 1 hour prior to :squat:
I recommend taking 1 serving of Poseidon 10-20 minutes pre workout, and then an additional 1-2 servings sipped on during your workout. ;)

Chaos and Poseidon stack VERY well together, I think you will be pleased with the results. :thumbsup:

Workin

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
hey man how are you liking the xtend. Does it taste good, even compare to the taste of excell. Im thinking of picking up some now that its on sale at np.
Yeah it tastes good. Never tasted Excell though.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I recommend taking 1 serving of Poseidon 10-20 minutes pre workout, and then an additional 1-2 servings sipped on during your workout. ;)

Chaos and Poseidon stack VERY well together, I think you will be pleased with the results. :thumbsup:

Workin
How many servings total do you recomend for pre-peri-post workout. Currently I take 3, one serving each time.

So as of right now I will go with the following:

Chaos - 1 hour prior to WO
10g BCAA's + 1 Scoop Posiedon - 20-30 min prior to WO
20g BCAA's + 1 Scoop Poseidon - during WO
10g BCAA's + 1 Scoop Poseidon - After WO

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many servings total do you recomend for pre-peri-post workout. Currently I take 3, one serving each time.

That protocol looks stellar to me.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

That is an excellent protocol. :thumbsup:

Workin

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
man all this talk of poseidon makes me wanna buy some!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Just bought me some!!! Hell yeah cant wait to add this to the excell and leviathan!!!
:head:

Keep us posted powerhouse! I'm looking forward to hearing about your results! ;)

Workin