Nature's way Alive - MultiVit

cjones84

Awards
Anyone have any information on this product and if it is as good as it appears? It seems to have all the vitamins, minerals and additional things such as green food/spirulina blend, amino acids, garden veggies blend, orchard fruits blend, mycro defense mushroom blend, digestive enzyme blend, omega fatty acid blend and a citrus bioflavonoid complex.

They claim to have more energizing nutrients from more natural sources than other suppliments. They further state to be the product with the no. 1 absorption effect, up to 5X that of other leading brands. This is apparently in less than 20minutes, what makes this happen?

The recommended serving size is 3 tablets and there is so much included in this, is it realistic to expect to absorb most of it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I personally would not use there vitamins.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Why would you not use their product? Just curious for your reasoning..

I've used this for about 2 weeks and had some good results with it. Just make sure to drink your water. Even though the doses are low on some things since it's such a large blend it does work on all major areas of health. Good Overall.

cjones84

Awards
Water is a must to keep your piss clear with all the stuff in this. I have to say I definitely notice the effects from better sleep, mood etc. I find it interesting that its a multivit that actually almost tastes like veggies lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you not use their product? Just curious for your reasoning..

I've used this for about 2 weeks and had some good results with it. Just make sure to drink your water. Even though the doses are low on some things since it's such a large blend it does work on all major areas of health. Good Overall.

They company is not sure if all the stuff in there works they said. They are hoping with the amount in there that some should get absorbed and for the price you pay they hope your not worried.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They company is not sure if all the stuff in there works they said. They are hoping with the amount in there that some should get absorbed and for the price you pay they hope your not worried.

translator please

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bottom line is that it is not a product I would take or recommend.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They put 29 Vitamins & Minerals
24 Fruits & Veggies
14 Green Foods
18 Amino Acids
12 Digestive Enzymes
10 Essential Fatty Acids
12 Organic Mushrooms in hopes to get 100% of it abbsorbed. They put 1000's of % thinking at that rate at least some will get absorbed.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how do you know it doesnt?
I asked the company lol.

All you have to do is ask the company for any proof that there stuff works. No adds but actual proof. I have posted the idiot letter in the past.When i type in *idiot* i get the *idiot letter.** you see, I used to argue with companies about how their products were made, who made them, natural vs. synthetic, preservatives, colors, useless non-nutrient elements in the product and so on.* These arguments could take months in the mail.* Now i don`t argue; I just send the *idiot* letter and wait for the reply.* I have sent many, many letters, but never have I received any valid answers.*

HERE IS WHAT I WRITE:

Dear Sirs,
I am extremely interested in (name of product).* I have just one request.* Please send me a complete biblography of all of your research that has been accepted for publication in refereed or peer reviewed professional journals.* This should be published research done by scientists employed by you or those on your advisory board concerning work on the actual products YOU are sellilng.

Sincerely, Me.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
What the f*ck did you say there?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What the f*ck did you say there?
They have 1000's of % hoping some of it will get absorbed. There is no balance in the product. That is there rational to the product. If you shove high enough of one thing your bound to absorbe some of it.

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
If you don't recommend him buying that particular one, could you recommend one or two.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have already PM'ed him with one.