Fat burning solution. HELP!

mumi3les

mumi3les

Awards
Just found this webiste from searching the web. Here's my issue. Pretty much gained like almost 20 pounds over the winter (oh yeah i'm a chick). Mostly gained it through the usual belly hips and thighs. I'm looking for a good way to quickly burn all that fat off so when beach season comes around I look sick (extremely good).

I have a boyfriend who bodybuilds and could go for his advice but i'd rather hear other peoples opinions too. I've looked on a website rather not say and they recommend taking 80mcg's of clenbuterol (4 times daily) and 50mcg of T3 (1 time daily) for two weeks on and two weeks off. But does that mean i just do this for two weeks and i'm gonna be skinny ya know? I'm officially just starting to work out too since i've been skinny my whole life and i guess my metabolism decided to screw me and slow down. So i'm not very experienced in this whole thing.

I'll have my whole work out regimen which is fine but I want to start taking something to speed up the process because looking at some friends that are trying to work out and work out 5 times a week havent lost crap and i dont want to be like that. So even if theres something else you recommend, let me know. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

B.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet, diet, diet first! You can take all the drugs you want, but if your still not eating right, then they will not do a thing.

mumi3les

mumi3les

Awards
true def changing my diet. No more steak and cheeses haha

J

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Agreed! Go to the nutrition and fatloss forums and learn about eating 6-8 meals a day, macronutrient ratios, food timing etc. I guarantee you will have results within the first two weeks.

As far as clen and T3 goes...from my limited understanding, they are very very potent fat burners, could be very dangerous if not used correctly, and I think that they need to be obtained illegally or by prescription? Don't quote me on that tho...

Maybe stay away from alcohol for a bit too because basically every time you drink that can set you back almost a week's worth of fat loss.

Good luck!

Z

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Maybe try a keto or CKD diet if you don't have to have carbs. Do all you can with intense diet and cardio, then look to supps for an edge to break through a plateau (sp?) but look to things like green tea extract, sesamin, TTA, ALCAR, etc. I would leave substances like clen and T3 alone, certainly not necessary if you are just starting to get into the swing of things. Also, trust your mirror for progress, not so much the scale. That's one thing I always have a hard time with.

mumi3les

mumi3les

Awards
Thank you guys for the advice i'm writing everything you guys tell me down and looking into it. Ur alot of help.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
true def changing my diet. No more steak and cheeses haha
That isn't the problem. The problem are the type of carbs you eat with your steak and cheeses.

However, when eating steak go for, top round or loin cuts, which are leaner.

As other stated, eat every 2-3 hours. Get a serving of lean meat, 1-2 servings of veggies, and supplement fish oils...