Need Help with supplement stack

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

Need Help with supplement stack

hi i am want to go on the jw/bam stack. i was gonna do jw for the first 4 weeks and bam for 4 weeks seperate from eachother for a 8 week stack, that is how i understand you take this stack, but i would like to stack something else but what should i?

i was thinking sizeon or some other creatine, but i dont know what all is good i am new to the supplements. i have tried to search but some of the stuff i come across i have no idea what it does. thanks for any advice

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Adicted View Post
    hi i am want to go on the jw/bam stack. i was gonna do jw for the first 4 weeks and bam for 4 weeks seperate from eachother for a 8 week stack, that is how i understand you take this stack, but i would like to stack something else but what should i?

i was thinking sizeon or some other creatine, but i dont know what all is good i am new to the supplements. i have tried to search but some of the stuff i come across i have no idea what it does. thanks for any advice
    Just curious but how old are you? What does your current supplementation setup look like?

I would definitely make sure you have the basics (multi, fish oil, whey, creatine). Then once you have full saturated your muscles with the creatine, and are ready for more advanced supplements I would look into some other stacks/products.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.67%

well i just ran out of my supps, i was on no explode, cell mass, mega mens sport vits, and nitro tech whey protein. and i am 20yrs old. currently i am 6' 3" and 152lbs, i am going for lean mass, goal weight is 180. but i have herd lots of good from creatine, but i was on it for 2 months and not seen any results really. but maybe i wasnt on the right creatine.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.75%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Adicted View Post
    well i just ran out of my supps, i was on no explode, cell mass, mega mens sport vits, and nitro tech whey protein. and i am 20yrs old. currently i am 6' 3" and 152lbs, i am going for lean mass, goal weight is 180. but i have herd lots of good from creatine, but i was on it for 2 months and not seen any results really. but maybe i wasnt on the right creatine.
    Multi-Vitamin - NOW ADAM
    Whey - Dymatize Elite or ON (I prefer DE)
    Creatine - Micronized Creatine Monohydrate to start , if you don't see any gains then move on to some more complex blends (GreenMag is my recommendation)
    Fish Oil
    - I take NOW Omega-3

This should be a good start, and make sure everything in your diet is on point. This is where your real gains come from, get adequate rest, and train hard. Hope this helps, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with supplement stack for cutting..
    By Tyler3295 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 01:50 PM
  2. need help with halodrol stack?
    By mattreesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 02:14 AM
  3. need help with next stack
    By mpkonig in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 02:55 PM
  4. need help with supplements