RPM is real

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, the write up is accurate. This may sound lame, but think about it: most write-ups are, at worst, total bull****, or at best, over-hyped hyperbole.

Not the case here. What you read is exactly the case. Props to AN for not pumping it up too much.

But that's boring, let me fluff this bad boy up:

I got up at 5:30am yesterday, worked from 7am-8pm. I ate my last meal pre-workout at 4pm, hardly ideal. BUt I took my 5 caps RPM at 8pm as I left work; about half way to the gym I noticed a strong feeling of alertness and drive or 'edge'.

I got to the gym, bought a Rapid Recovery drink to take the edge off the hunger, and expected little else due to the 5 hours without food.

I immediately noticed a spring in my step when going upstairs to the weights. Odd, I should've felt a bit 'dead' or heavy.

I started with DL. I've been doing a 5 x 5 and staying under 275 for the last 2 months. My max has been 335, and no matter what I've done I haven't been able to break it. Because I hadn't eaten, I thought I'd kep it light this time too. So here's what I did.

10 x 45
10 x 95
10 x 135
5 x 185
5 x 235
5 x 255

I then realized I felt GREAT, and it was feeling light, so I decided to see how far I could take it.

1 x 275
1 x 295
1 x 315
1 x 335
1 x 345

Total weight lifted = 7690lbs

PR attained!!! Now, the past two months training contibuted, for sure, but understand that when I've hit 335 in the past, it looked like this:

10 x 45
10 x 95
10 x 135
1 x 185
1 x 225
1 x 275
1 x 305
1 x 335

Total weight lifted = 4,075

So, clearly, I lifted a TON more weight before setting my PR. Wait, not a ton, a ****ing ASSTON more.

I went on to do flat dumbell press, chest supported rows, dips, calves, and abs. I kept the same weights I normally do WITHOUT having PR'd on DL.

Get that? To recap, I was up since 5:30am, worked 12 hours, DIDN'T EAT for 5 hours pre-workout, yet set a PR and SMOKED the rest of my workout.

My credit card is in hand.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, the write up is accurate. This may sound lame, but think about it: most write-ups are, at worst, total bull****, or at best, over-hyped hyperbole.

Not the case here. What you read is exactly the case. Props to AN for not pumping it up too much.

But that's boring, let me fluff this bad boy up:

I got up at 5:30am yesterday, worked from 7am-8pm. I ate my last meal pre-workout at 4pm, hardly ideal. BUt I took my 5 caps RPM at 8pm as I left work; about half way to the gym I noticed a strong feeling of alertness and drive or 'edge'.

I got to the gym, bought a Rapid Recovery drink to take the edge off the hunger, and expected little else due to the 5 hours without food.

I immediately noticed a spring in my step when going upstairs to the weights. Odd, I should've felt a bit 'dead' or heavy.

I started with DL. I've been doing a 5 x 5 and staying under 275 for the last 2 months. My max has been 335, and no matter what I've done I haven't been able to break it. Because I hadn't eaten, I thought I'd kep it light this time too. So here's what I did.

10 x 45
10 x 95
10 x 135
5 x 185
5 x 235
5 x 255

I then realized I felt GREAT, and it was feeling light, so I decided to see how far I could take it.

1 x 275
1 x 295
1 x 315
1 x 335
1 x 345

Total weight lifted = 7690lbs

PR attained!!! Now, the past two months training contibuted, for sure, but understand that when I've hit 335 in the past, it looked like this:

10 x 45
10 x 95
10 x 135
1 x 185
1 x 225
1 x 275
1 x 305
1 x 335

Total weight lifted = 4,075

So, clearly, I lifted a TON more weight before setting my PR. Wait, not a ton, a ****ing ASSTON more.

I went on to do flat dumbell press, chest supported rows, dips, calves, and abs. I kept the same weights I normally do WITHOUT having PR'd on DL.

Get that? To recap, I was up since 5:30am, worked 12 hours, DIDN'T EAT for 5 hours pre-workout, yet set a PR and SMOKED the rest of my workout.

My credit card is in hand.

NIIIICE!! Been hearing a lot about PR's lately!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:lol: It is awesome.

BTW, I didn't mention: after I got home my wife noticed i was hot. I mean HOT, like thermogenic-from-hell hot. She said 'I think you're getting sick, take some echinacea'. Uh, I felt fine. And hot, but just a-ok.

WTH?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:lol: It is awesome.

BTW, I didn't mention: after I got home my wife noticed i was hot. I mean HOT, like thermogenic-from-hell hot. She said 'I think you're getting sick, take some echinacea'. Uh, I felt fine. And hot, but just a-ok.

WTH?
Added bonus- it is also a POTENT thermogenic as well :) You may actually be able to get rid of whatever thermogenic/fat burner you are taking- save some money!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow very nice! gj to both AN and poison! :clap2:

getting more and mroe excited about my sample arriving the more i read!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Poison!!!! YOU CRAZY MOTHER!!

AWESOME WORKOUT!!

Glad you loved it!!!! REMEMBER IT ONLY GETS BETTER THE LONGER YOU ARE ON IT!!!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well how long do you expect me to be on it with that puny little sample you sent me, huh? HUH?

:lol:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Don't I remember something about your credit card being out..............?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow very nice! gj to both AN and poison! :clap2:

getting more and mroe excited about my sample arriving the more i read!
Gotcha covered S- RPM= fire!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHOOO YA! lol.:head: i actually like hearin bout the thermo effect too, fat is a huge source of energy, just most supps cant effeciently free it and break it down..... is there an all out write up on this yet???

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
WHOOO YA! lol.:head: i actually like hearin bout the thermo effect too, fat is a huge source of energy, just most supps cant effeciently free it and break it down..... is there an all out write up on this yet???
Yup- look on the "For Your Viewing Pleasure- The Detailed RPM Write-UP" thread below; got roughly 150 refs/studies :head:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to mention, for those who care:

Pumps were viscious. Not only massive, but hard. Arginine makes me look big (ok, at 200lbs I'm not 'big', but you get my meaning :lol: ) and puffy; this stuff made me huge and rock hard. I'm still hard. 20 hours later.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Poison! YOu are correct!

Most "pump" Products get you puffy looking, but being that the Pump is almost like a side effect from RPM ITS A COMPLETLY DIFFERENT KIND OF PUMP I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED!! IT MAKE YOU FREEEEAKING HARD AND FULL. WHEN YOU CUT WITH RPM YOU GET SOOO HARD, I CANNT WAIT TO PRE-CONTEST DIET WITH RPM!! ITS GOING TO BE SOO NICE, 3 MONTHS TILL I GET TO EXPERIENCE THAT!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, it's different. It makes my skin tight, almost as if it's a dry pump, as opposed to the arginine 'wet' pump. I don't know how else to explain it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't wait to work out tonight!! I keep eyeballing my precious little stock of orange pills like a junkie. :lol:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Posion Official RPM junkie!!!!

Hit it hard tonight!!! LEt us know HOW IT GOES!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to work out tonight!! I keep eyeballing my precious little stock of orange pills like a junkie. :lol:
Don't worry- we will get you your fix!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am picturing Poison twitching and stratching his neck uncontrollably....... peeking over his shoulder every few seconds.......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's different. It makes my skin tight, almost as if it's a dry pump, as opposed to the arginine 'wet' pump. I don't know how else to explain it.
Yeah- it will make you hard as a brick!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I noticed the muscle hardness too. It's different than a NO product..drier as Poison describes but the deeper, inner muscle bellies really pump up. My delts and pecs looked huge last night.

Despite only one dose of 4 pills and a lack of sleep, I feel pretty darn good today.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I noticed the muscle hardness too. It's different than a NO product..drier as Poison describes but the deeper, inner muscle bellies really pump up. My delts and pecs looked huge last night.

Despite only one dose of 4 pills and a lack of sleep, I feel pretty darn good today.
I definitely enjoyed your feedback- both positive and negative- it helps me make better product!!

Quick idea- maybe when we market RPM to retailers and consumers, I give them both the pos. and neg. reactions to the product, just so they can make informed decisions for themselves, not based on a bunch of hype- and give them ALL the relevant info- studies, research, what we were thinking when we came up with the product at hand, and how to get the best possible results, and how to combine RPM with other types of products to get the best possible results- little different than what is going on with most companies in the industry- but people do appreciate honesty- call me crazy....:icon_lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so rms80.... is this stuff gonna intensify our ph's taken preworkout????

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I definitely enjoyed your feedback- both positive and negative- it helps me make better product!!

Quick idea- maybe when we market RPM to retailers and consumers, I give them both the pos. and neg. reactions to the product, just so they can make informed decisions for themselves, not based on a bunch of hype- and give them ALL the relevant info- studies, research, what we were thinking when we came up with the product at hand, and how to get the best possible results, and how to combine RPM with other types of products to get the best possible results- little different than what is going on with most companies in the industry- but people do appreciate honesty- call me crazy....:icon_lol:
TRUE THAT!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so rms80.... is this stuff gonna intensify our ph's taken preworkout????
If you take your PH on an empty stomach w/ RPM- yes- BIG TIME!!

Naringin makes the effects of any oral hormonal compounds (anabolics, estradiol, DHEA, ANYTHING) more effective because it inhibits an enzyme that is responsible for breaking down these compounds in the gut....

Contraception. 1996 Jan;53(1):41-7.Click here to read Links
Can grapefruit juice influence ethinylestradiol bioavailability?

* Weber A,
* Jager R,
* Borner A,
* Klinger G,
* Vollanth R,
* Matthey K,
* Balogh A.

Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Friedrich Schiller University of Jena, Germany.

The effects of grapefruit juice on the bioavailability of 17 alpha-ethinylestradiol (EE2) after a single oral administration of 50 micrograms EE2 have been investigated. The pharmacokinetics of EE2 were studied in an open, randomized, cross-over study in which 13 healthy volunteers were administered the drug with herbal tea or grapefruit juice (naringin, 887 mg/ml). In contrast to herbal tea, grapefruit juice increased the peak plasma concentration (Cmax) significantly to 137% (mean; range 64% to 214%, p = 0.0088) and increased the area under plasma concentration-time curve from 0 to 8 hours (AUC0-8) to 128% (mean; range 81% to 180%, p = 0.0186). This study shows that grapefruit juice increases the bioavailable amount of EE2. A possible explanation may be that grapefruit juice inhibits the metabolic degradation of EE2. Whether the increased bioavailability of EE2 following grapefruit juice administration is of clinical importance should be investigated in long-term studies.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so naringin is concentrated grapefruit extracts????

i dose every ph with GFJ and have 5 whole GF sittin on my counter and eat them regularly.... so i def know bout that study. and enzyme p-450 ... .. but great idea in taking it to the next level and extracting stuff.... if thats whats done...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so naringin is concentrated grapefruit extracts????

i dose every ph with GFJ and have 5 whole GF sittin on my counter and eat them regularly.... so i def know bout that study... but great idea in taking it to the next level and extracting stuff.... if thats whats done...
Its been in supps for years- readily avaliable in China- most companies just don't pay attention to it b/c it is a little pricey- good stuff!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol dunt want that! cant wait though.... with 25 ish servings im hoping round 20-25 bucks when on sale.... that would prob be a 30-35 dollar msrp....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like a good plan!

Yeah, the "cons" in my case was simply using it at night even though I knew it had some caffiene. It was mostly my bad, because you listed caffiene on the label..but the narigenen probably boosts it's absorption something fierce and I'm typically sensitive to stims.

Other than that, it's still a great supp...just have to time it's use wisely.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oops i work out at night..... and im sensitive to stimes.....oh well.... guess x-dreams better hurry on up and come out!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good plan!

Yeah, the "cons" in my case was simply using it at night even though I knew it had some caffiene. It was mostly my bad, because you listed caffiene on the label..but the narigenen probably boosts it's absorption something fierce and I'm typically sensitive to stims.

Other than that, it's still a great supp...just have to time it's use wisely.
Agreed!! It can actually be taken up to 2 hours pre-workout and still have the same effects- I am building a detailed FAQ right now with sample feedback....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You plan on giving this a try in the near future?:dance:
well.... i would but im on my last weeks of PCT so its gonna be a lil bit, i hoping for some 3-AD and with its own intensified uptake system i bet it would be off the hook to stack my prework out dose with RPM...... dunno what im really gonna do yet as i got some trenaplex comin soon too and that could do with added absorbtion.... ill be trying out most my samples i expect before i get a PH cycle goin :( but if this stands up to all the talk then ill be grabbin a bottle for sure..... hopefully it'll get here today since it was sent on mon.... i hope

where were they sent from rms80? im in cali.... so how long should it take you think? poops excited

im excited to see what it can do for my powerfull/HDX2/Mass-FX combo im taking right now..... sure itll set all that off as well.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed!! It can actually be taken up to 2 hours pre-workout and still have the same effects- I am building a detailed FAQ right now with sample feedback....
good to know.... i like to eat 1 hour before i work out... no matter what foods your best fuel, maybe this stuff tips the scales but still.......

so how long after taking would i want to wait to eat OR if i ate earlier how long after eating should i wait to take it for best absorbtion?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good question, there. ^

I had a GREAT workout this morning with 4, first thing out of bed on an empty stomach. Felt like ass, groggy, etc, but by the time I got to the gym I was pretty aggro. It's really interesting what it does to my mood: positive, strong, aggressive, king of the world. I was just pushing weight around, pushing through normal sticking points.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
In interested in this for sure, lets get some more people on it!.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Anybody have experiences with NOT taking it on an empty stomach?

I've never understood the whole empty stomach thing. If you have a sound diet going, you NEVER have an empty stomach, you are eating every 3 hours or so. And especially pre work out, an hour pre workout? I eat a pre work out meal, you know.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thus my question.... how long AFTER a meal would be best??? casue the most id want to do is eat a meal 2 hours before workin out and then take the RPM an hour before..... or the other way aound.... whats going to do best for absorbtion and effect?

want to take the RPM close enough to w/o to really feel it, but not sacrifice my diet.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good to know.... i like to eat 1 hour before i work out... no matter what foods your best fuel, maybe this stuff tips the scales but still.......

so how long after taking would i want to wait to eat OR if i ate earlier how long after eating should i wait to take it for best absorbtion?
You can take RPM with food- and will still get phenomenal results!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anybody have experiences with NOT taking it on an empty stomach?

I've never understood the whole empty stomach thing. If you have a sound diet going, you NEVER have an empty stomach, you are eating every 3 hours or so. And especially pre work out, an hour pre workout? I eat a pre work out meal, you know.
I have taken RPM both ways- and it seems to work well in either fashion- but RPM has a little more "Kick" if taken on an empty stomach.....